Podcast General

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-sjw-list-the-coincidence-and-the-cuckservative

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/radios/radio-derb-state-of-the-campaign-the-united-states-of-la-raza-and-ali-nostalgia-etc
radio.therightstuff.biz/2015/05/12/the-daily-shoah-episode-32-retard-rape/
forum.therightstuff.biz/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/13/rebel-yell-117-breakfast-with-the-dirt-cult-samuel-finlay/
youtube.com/watch?v=afsjg4XEpTs
insidetheeyelive.com
soundcloud.com/adamgray-577846681
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/your-ward-news-battling-canadian-marxism-with-humor
radio.therightstuff.biz
socialmatter.net/category/weimerica-weekly/
counter-currents.com/category/counter-currents-radio/
christogenea.org/podcasts
vdare.com/radios/radio-derb-bubble-charting-atrocity-absimilation-the-opposite-of-assimilation-and-narrative-collision
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/echo-free-philosophy/
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1466216985526.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vdare.com/radios/radio-derb-state-of-the-campaign-the-united-states-of-la-raza-and-ali-nostalgia-etc

bump

The audio begins to crap out once they start to talk about the coincidence detector.

Pure coincidence.

whacha sliding

You have to be fucking kidding me.

Not everything that is not a trump thread is a slide thread you paranoid autist

a boo hoo : 0

Does anyone have TDS 32? The post still exists but the audio was deleted.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2015/05/12/the-daily-shoah-episode-32-retard-rape/

Can any of you faggots invite me to the TRS forum?

forum.therightstuff.biz/

Ex-grunts f/the South discussing Red Pill shit (good for use on vets):
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/13/rebel-yell-117-breakfast-with-the-dirt-cult-samuel-finlay/

Their posting of the Birthright Israel thing rusted:
youtube.com/watch?v=afsjg4XEpTs

The Dangers of Common Core | Dr. Duke Pesta and Stefan Molyneux

saged for obvious slide thread

The best podcast for information on Jewish power is Inside the Eye Live (insidetheeyelive.com) with Dennis Fetcho. Dude was redpilled on the Jews like 20 years ago, has studied them and the Kabbalah more than anyone else around, is a military-associated arms salesman in the Middle East (or something like that), and has been spreading the message for a long ass time. It's second to none IMO, usually, and he deserves a ton of credit, so listen to it.

But information about Dennis Fetcho is always deleted on here by Weev fanboys. Weev attacked him relentlessly and tried to ruin Fetcho's life back when Weev was an anti-racist troll that went after people for exposing Jewish power. The stupid fucks on here who believe Weev is an ally are deluded. That fool is taking you for a ride and doing more harm than good because … wait for it, morons … yeah, he's a fucking Jew.

Listen to Dennis Fetcho though. It's good shit.

p.s., is Vox Day's science fiction any good or worth reading?

Fuck Vox Day, he glorifies race mixing.

Just off the top of my head:

The Daily Shoah
The Fatherland
Manifest Destiny
The Plebeian Podcast
Weimerica Weekly
Ascending the Tower
The Radical Agenda
Fash the Nation
Red Ice Radio
Praise of Folly

Bump.

Where is everyone? Last year a thread like this would have over one hundred replies by now.

insidetheeyelive.com

Seriously, as far as understanding the psychology of Jews and explaining how they operate is concerned, along with pure anti-Jew ranting ability, Dennis Fetcho's the best in the business. He's not on the radar around here though because Weev's retarded fanboys censor info about him, or anything critical of Weev.

I've had two fucking posts mentioning this podcast and Weev's background attacking this guy when he was a pro-Jewish internet warrior troll in the mid 2000s deleted. One long one as well, that I put some work into. Still pisses me off, especially knowing that people around here see that retard as some kind of hero.

TRS seems to have cornered the market. I'd like to know which of their most recent additions are the best. Haven't had the time lately and it seems like there are a ton of them now.

I could but why should I?

Do you or anyone know what happend to the
"fash course on world history" dudes?

They disappeared of TRS right after i found them and before i could check out their backlog.

Which is pretty bad since most of what they put out only serves as entertainment.

Because I'm Adolph Hitler reincarnated with pure 1488 pulsing through my veins. However, I'm an isolated Holla Forumsack with no redpilled friends to invite me to private jew-hating forums.

please don't make me suck your dick

What would you like to hear instead, or in addition? Just curious.

People who actually know what they're talking about covering issues that matter.

Entertainment podcasts are fine, but not if that's all you listen to.

Think I know what you mean. That's probably why FTN is, as they've been saying, #1. It's the only show that addresses the issues seriously. TRS might have too much content now, and too many amateurs creating it. That's kind of why I stopped listening to most of it. Just the Shoah, FTN, and the occasional Kulturkamph to fall asleep to.

I used to enjoy Radix podcasts and CC's as well, but Spencer too often does them about stupid shit and CC's are too infrequent or random.

I'd like to hear more substance related to current events but that would also probably require the emergence of more of muh hated e-celebs. I enjoyed the fash course history one too like . More stuff like that would be a step in the right direction.

Are there backlogs of the Sunic Journal (?) somewhere btw? That one seemed pretty good. Not sure why he stopped or hasn't started back up. There'd probably be a renewed interest these days.

Proof?

Radio free skyrim is actually pretty funny.

Skyrim is fucking funny mostly because of the Dane always insulting the Swede.

Some anons apparently think this is a slide thread.

Any other Radio Derb fans?

excellent video

Thanks fake ISIS!

soundcloud.com/adamgray-577846681

Traditionalist Youth Hour is good.
Counter-Currents Radio is good.
The Anthony Cumia Show is pretty good, although obviously not 14/88.
Race Wars is pretty funny. Again, not 14/88 at all but they have Ann Coulter on sometimes.
The Nick DiPaulo Podcast is pretty good.

You fucking Dane.

New David Duke Video.

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/your-ward-news-battling-canadian-marxism-with-humor

He's a member of La Raza cosmica and talked about in on the Shoah.

The Daily Shoah - like an 'Opie and Anthony' style comedy radio show for WNs

Fash the Nation - current events/US politics discussion show

Radio Free Skyrim - Nordic nationalism show hosted by people from Denmark, Sweden, Norway & Finland

The Fatherland - show hosted by fathers, mostly talking about how to raise kids in a pozzed society

Nationalist Review Online - Senior Marine officer, Catholic priest, Natt from RFS and Iron March and Zeiger who's also from IM; various topics

radio.therightstuff.biz

Weimerica weekly - podcast documenting the various forms of social degeneracy and other signs of societal collapse in the US

socialmatter.net/category/weimerica-weekly/

Counter Currents radio - kinda hit and miss show with the author and academic Greg Johnson - has some good interviews

counter-currents.com/category/counter-currents-radio/

Christogenea - sort of autistic but nonetheless interesting analysis from a Christian that believes every single jew must perish

christogenea.org/podcasts

yup, he's pretty butthurt about modern white nationalism since he's a redskin/beaner/white mongrel

it's kind of amusing watching lolbergs like Molyneux and Cantwell slowly come more and more to our side

sure

send me a message on my sock email

Viking shitposting is some of the best content on TRS tbh fam.

Its like the opposite end of the spectrum to FTN, with the Shoah between the two.

I'd likewise like to know what happened there, been trying to figure it out, and I know some of them used to browse Holla Forums.

Ive got their back catalog, 1-18, sans 11 and 14, but I'm having trouble finding somewhere to upload.

Any suggestions for making 1.6 gig zip available for download?

Some of the Fash Course early EPs were their best work, would like to get them out there for folks.

Lol this guy looks exactly like bill gates

(Spacebunny looks exactly like a girl in high school I crushed on too.)

Even as a burger, that shit is great.

Wasted best quads
That IS bill gates, who is behind a lot of the common core shit (I haven't seen vid)

"fash course on world history" dudes?
Dunno, but later podcasts can be found here:

https:[email protected]/* */&tab=uploads

vdare.com/radios/radio-derb-bubble-charting-atrocity-absimilation-the-opposite-of-assimilation-and-narrative-collision

Discovering the Truth with Dan Duval

Also Kultur Kampf is pretty good for philosophy discussion

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/echo-free-philosophy/

really faggots?
I cant embed this fucking shit

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1466216985526.webm

New Molyneux

This may be one of the best Molyneux videos in quite some time.

It absolutely BTFO of leftist, white guilt propaganda.