Social/Skype Thread

Ive met a few faggots that were actually cool on this shit meme site and maybe I can meet some more, /soc/ is fucking dead, so heres a skype thread

Name/Nickname:
Cybermass or Cybermasu
Hobbies and interests:
Video games, programming, infosec (leet haxoring xd (i have a skype group for it)), anime, japanese and general language studies and music production

And no this thread is not about finding that one girl all you lonely fags you need to accept thats never gonna happen, its about meeting other lonely fags we can talk to so if you here for women get the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinychat.com/dangerouskurvez4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck else is there faggot

literally anything else you /soc/tard

kill yourself

Tox is generally the alternative one is advised to use

r u fbi or ctr tho?

discord
tinychat
vent
mumble

Skype is for niggers and jews. Fuck Microsoft.

My hobbies and interests are crystal meth, vidya games, shitposting and a social anxiety disorder so bad I get panic attacks talking with people in real time on chat programs.

cool ill make a discord thing some time

Discord is also gay, I deleted it off my computer recently.

But at least its not skype.

fuck you guys

well im not using tox that thing is a piece of shit

Oh yeah Tox is also shit.

Tinychat is the only thing I won't say is shit and it's pretty shit.

Don't let these faggots tell you do what to do. Nothing will ever get done if you let Holla Forums's opinions get int the way, you raging homosexual.

What's wrong with Tox?

i agree

It's problematically toxic.

if you're serious about this then try discord; people can use it in browser and use it without signing up for an account. good luck in finding a friend

already found one nerd :^)

No thanks OP. I'm comfy already.

alright faggots, here is one that is live. come check it out. maybe some lulz.

tinychat.com/dangerouskurvez4

>>>/soc/

kill yourself

listen, winter is the comfiest season

sure ill check it out

kek

I don't get straight up panic attacks, but real-time chatting is still pretty difficult for me too. Email and imageboards are the only methods I use to stay in contact with strangers I've met online without it turning me into an autistic, stuttering mess who fails to respond timely and write sensible sentences. From time to time I try real time chatting to see if I can handle it any better, but still end up never logging back in and just making another account later.

i feel that man

also they kicked me, i am keking

dubs decides what i do to these people :^)

Problem with Discord is finding servers.

im wayy to socially incompetent to participate in a chatroom without being anonymous

its all good man