Bill Murray Sued to Support New Ghostbusters

Bill Murray was threatened with litigation if he didn't support the new Ghostbusters.

Wikileaks: wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704
Archive: archive.is/9Tdz2

Holla Forums was right AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A
autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2521032/Dan-Aykroyd-I-Aspergers--symptoms-included-obsessed-ghosts.html
leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2014/12/05/dan-aykroyd-still-autistic-after-all-these-years/
archive.is/GIFI3
zowb.net/~flash/billmurray.swf
newsobserver.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/article82790052.html
cinemablend.com/new/Bill-Murray-Finally-Explains-Why-He-Kept-Passing-Ghostbusters-3-67711.html
archive.is/aXyC0
variety.com/2014/film/news/ghostbusters-reboot-will-bill-murray-return-in-smaller-role-1201330132/
archive.is/Dh2P5
moviefone.com/2014/09/11/kristen-wiig-bill-murray-ghostbusters-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makes sense, you could see the deader than usual look in his eyes in the talk show appearance recently. I mean he looks pretty dry and expressionless when hes having a ball too, but not that kind of sad and tired

Newfags take note

ALWAYS RIGHT

Well, now there's a (((reason)) why Dan Aykroyd is shilling so hard for this "Ghostbusters" abomination.

Wow, this movie is going to tank hard, isn't it?

Why try to strongarm Bill Murry if the cons outweigh the pros?

These motherfuckers should be sending someone to suck Murray's cock every week for what he did for Ghostbusters. The original movie was going to be shit tier if it wasn't for Murray getting onboard on his own goodwill, since he wasn't getting paid the kind of money an A-list actor would have gotten for a lead role.

Now they're extorting him to support a pure propaganda shitshow. No shame.

You can't make this up.

Not hard enough to suit me, however much money it loses.

Breaking news: Hollywood is run by jews.

Jews.

Its gonna tank real hard brother.

Dpes anyone know how much this movie took to make?

Now it makes even more sense why the leftist blogosphere tried to ruin James Rolfe over this. Kikes must've paid them off behind the scenes.

I'm a bit confused. How could get get screwed over legally if he says no?

This whole thing reeks of extreme desperation.
People dont like this and they have had to pressgang Bill Murry to support it.

Estimated budget on IMDB is $154M. That's not a lot of money to recoup. I think the 'horny teenager' crowd would more than make that up.

Nice digits, user

$154M really doesnt seem like a lot of money to lose out (for hollyjew anyway)
Maybe they want this to be successful for ideological reasons? Isnt this bring championed as a "feminist movie"?

Hollyjew is nowhere near as successful as it once was for them to be taking huge losses for ideological reasons. That said, I do think that they don't care as long as they push their agenda as you've noted. I think the backlash on this movie is something they didn't expect though, it's just too intense. The reaction to James Rolfe is a good example.

I went to go see the new xmen capeshit and people in the theater audibly groaned during the trailer for this. Nobody wants this

what horny teenagers are going to see this. wig and the blonde one aren't bad when they're trying, but they're wearing jumpsuits and saddled next to a landwhale and a gorilla. it doesn't look like there is a sex symbol or sexual innuendo in the movie. they can't even rely on the fanboy/nostalgia crowd since the movie looks so shit and they're going full femicunt.

I'm sure a bunch of libshits will go to see it so they can virtue signal it and some women will go see it as a girls movies or something, but it doesn't seriously appeal to any demographics.

I was wondering about Bills response in all of this. Thanks for the confirmation op.

It turned into that after the original trailer was trashed so badly on Jewtube. I'm not sure that was their original intent, but it could have been, judging from the contents and characters.

That new Xmen was so shit. I can't believe they shat that out after DoFP was so palatable. I laughed out loud when they went to Auschwitz though.

Looking at the gorilla on the screen might convince your penis that any slag you bring is infinitely better than that walking flesh heap.

LEAVE BILL ALONE,JEWCUCKS

Ayyy

What did they do there?

I saw The Razor's Edge a few days ago, I didn't know Bill was capable of giving such a performance, and I've always thought he was great. This shit's absolutely disgusting.

If its just money the hollyjews are worried about then i suppose they might have forced him to give this trainwreck of a movie his thumbs up as a way to placate the angry mob that is trashing this movie.

Magneto found his powers when the ebil nazis took his parents away. No lie. Then they did all sorts of Mengele experiments and what have you. Just more Hollyjew brainwashing. Vid related, it's when his powers awoke in the current year timeline and not the recent prequel trilogy.

Oh. I've seen that one. I thought you were talking about a brand new one. I kinda quit keeping track of the Marvelous Universe movies. The one you saw was the last one I went to see.

There's no way I would take a date to watch terrible jokes made by awful landwhales.

Her vagina would turn to a desert.

Had to save the 6 gorillion you fucking antisemite goy!

They'll blame it on millennials. That narrative has already started.

I was. They go back to Auschwitz in the newest one, Apocalypse. Apocalypse takes Erik back to Auschwitz to awaken his desire to purge the planet with hellfire, and of course they just had to hamfist the holohoax in at least one more time.

Is it just business for Hollywood to threaten lawsuits of the original cast when making remakes?

"Back to Auschwitz" should be a meme.

Goebbel's is prepping the crowd for the Emperor.

What do you think?

HAND RUBBING INCREASES IN FREQUENCY

(((Steinberg)))

He is old enough that blacklisting him won't have a big impact.

Imagine how worse the backlash would be if Murray said no and dropped news of the lawsuit.

this is from 2013, you think they're still going with it or they dropped it by now?

Court of public opinion isn't the court of law. He probably talked to lawyers and found out he's fucked.

Wrong. It was always a feminist movie. The hacked Sony emails prove it.

“Ghostbusters reboot: How Sony hijacked Ghostbusters 3”

youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A

Wondered this myself. He must have signed an agreement that he would, if called upon, endorse any product or spin-off of the original movie.
Again, just a guess, but it was probably something that COULD apply to this situation, but could not be foreseen as applying to it.

Dan Aykroyd doesn't need to be sued. He is a mentally ill alcoholic.

It's true, but without big box office numbers or DVD sales you are essentially reduced to preaching to the choir. It's like that John Oliver Trump video, it's not convincing anyone who isn't already completely on board, and it actively hardens people who might not care one way or another but recognize that being lectured on American politics by a smarmy Brit is not a good thing.

Even then, you get movies like Concussion with Will Smith, which was obvious Oscar bait with all the usual tropes, heavily promoted and actually somehow turned a profit after a dismal opening, and was still largely seen as a flop.

Sauce?

autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2521032/Dan-Aykroyd-I-Aspergers--symptoms-included-obsessed-ghosts.html

leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2014/12/05/dan-aykroyd-still-autistic-after-all-these-years/

Man… Hollyjew really fucked up this time didn't they?

This is so joyous to watch. What a fucking embarrassing and shameful blunder.

And every day it just gets worse. They literally had to sue Bill Murray to get him to do something he wasn't personally comfortable with doing. Do you realize how evil that is?

Would you do that? Would you personally do ANYTHING that these people are doing?

Garfield?

i hear he only agreed to do it cause he misread the directors name

Someone send this to the Aryan Nigger Killing Nerd

Get this info to AVGN. He'll make a video about this for sure. He knows that there was fuckery invovled with Murray's apparent support and he's just the guy to address it.

eyyyy…that sounds like a bretty gud idear.

Jewdog spam in 3…

Hollywood isn't a single entity fucktard.

your a bit slow, this was known over a year ago, it all came out during the sony email hacking

Ernie Hudson wanted nothing to do with the film either stating it made no sense for him or other members of the original films to star then a complete 360 of sorts

every quote "ernie" has posted on twitter or other social media reads like some scripted im being black mailed to say this shit and all his negative tweets deleted

A ringing endorsement for the movie!

Are you retarded? This isn't an Evalion thread. AVGN is respected.

This needs to be spread. Then no matter what he says, people will know he's being forced to say it. It will harm them far more than they could have hoped to gain.

Oy vey, that's hate speech now Goy

SPAM THE AVGN WITH THIS
GET HIM TO MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT IT

Evalion was used as a scapegoat to spam all eceleb threads, don't you remember?

The screenwriter was Joel Cohen, which he confused for Joel Coen. That's also why he audibly talks about how much he hates it.
archive.is/GIFI3

I was wondering why evalion was everywhere.

Looks like it is time to meme Bill Murray into Godhood

People will be fired and/or blacklisted over this. What probably happened is the SJW producers approached some ancient kike investors and told them "oh no, a feminist ghostbusters will be a hit, we've done focus group testing and it's what the millennials want," and they reluctantly agreed. I find it hard to believe that there's no one left in Hollywood who isn't pissed off to see money flushed down the toilet over ideology.

it's already happened

get ready for a blast from the past

zowb.net/~flash/billmurray.swf

The same could be said about everything the kikes do. Why continue to subvert white nations when it has been proven time and again that it results in them being shoahed? Why continue to continue when it is readily apparent that it is happening again?

Dan is a lizard (not literally)

Between this and OP, how pissed do you think people will be? Even more so, how fucking livid will the fans of the series be?

The sheer anger will make them burn all copies of this movie.

People don’t know and don’t care.

ONE HOUR AGO
newsobserver.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/article82790052.html

You're male; your opinion doesn't count.

The only place I hear about this movie is Holla Forums
I don't think I'd even know about it if it wasn't for Holla Forums
Unless it somehow ends up being incredibly hilarious against all expectations I expect it will quietly bomb and nobody will give it a second thought. As it should be.

Oh no, the SJW media has chosen this hill to die on, we'll be able to mine salt for months.

(((STEINBERG)))

It's got the fat famous woman in it.

I'll take it they don't know. People, especially normalfags, love Bill Murray. The idea that he was forced to do something by some soulless corporation will have people seeing red. Even hipsters will turn on this shit knowing their god Murray was slighted like this.

The Fiercy Funny, Foxy, Fat Female, faggot.

Hollywood has plenty of money and they sacrifice hundreds of millions all the time on propaganda. What world are you even fucking living in?

This has to do with the script Dan Aykroyd was writing for Ghostbusters 3, not the all female version. All the originals are part owners to the movie and merchandising rights. Murray thought a third movie was a bad idea, but Aykroyd and Sony really wanted it to be made. Aykroyd was doing late night tv and interviews about the possible movie with hope that public pressure would change Murray's mind. It didn't and when Ramis died in 2014, Sony decided to do an all female version. Murray agreed to that idea.

They really want this movie to not fail it will still fail

I'm willing to believe, user, but I'm going to need to see some evidence for that. It's dated 2013; that seems pretty late for an Aykroyd Ghostbusters 3.

I'm waiting for proof of this.

I don't know much about this, but at a glance it checks out.

cinemablend.com/new/Bill-Murray-Finally-Explains-Why-He-Kept-Passing-Ghostbusters-3-67711.html
archive.is/aXyC0

… which was blogspam from a longer Variety article:

variety.com/2014/film/news/ghostbusters-reboot-will-bill-murray-return-in-smaller-role-1201330132/
archive.is/Dh2P5

Semi unrelated, I think I have a PDF somewhere of the original RPG, if it will cheer anyone up. I remember it being pretty funny.

Is anyone else kind of attracted to melissa mccarthy. Sure shes a chubby but id do it.

They're already going down in youtube history with their trailer being the most down voted ever. The damage control for this is just plain disturbing. Could it be that people don't like an agenda being shoved down their throat?

I hope something terrible will happen to you in the near future.

I've heard the normalfags talking about it at work. They think it will be bad but they insist they have to go because everyone will be talking about it. I expect it to have a massive opening week and then nose dive into the ground. Since it probably cost $5 to produce, it will surely be a commercial success.

The narrative is breaking down and they're starting to lose control.

Globalism getting fucked.
Diversity getting fucked.
Leftism getting fucked.
Central Banks getting fucked.

Now their shekels are getting fucked. I'd rather get an enema with acid than watch this new Bitchbusters movie.

It actually might be…. Holla Forums is getting too excited and the MODS are allowing this slide thread Ghostbuster shit to make like 50threads a month.

Remakes are Hollywood's bread and butter now that they stopped making Indies and taking risks on white screenwriter's (the only guys who can actually write good story). This movie will make its money back most likely. They are using anti-feminism as a tool because the faggot Alt-Right went after them, they way they used Neocons against Liberals

because that's what Alt-Kike does — it attacks the narrative only when it comes to females, to further divide and conquer the white race

AltRight = Project MGTOW 2.0

But you're all too invested in youtube to see that.

Also, Jews will sue for any fucking reason

This is making me want to go play the game again. I really loved it, great story, writing, and gameplay. Really made you feel like the new rookie. Loved the weapons, and the psuedo science is fantastic.

Poor bill. Nobody deserves this.

Are you kidding? This movie was Pascal's baby. This is what her "Glass Ceiling" movie ended up becoming.

Brief primer on who Pascal is.

But that's not funny… who are they kidding?

fucking Kikes!! every fucking time!

It really hurts me to see Akroyd bullied into promoting this movie more than anything

Bill Murray is a wild card who hates Hollywood for the most part so he only has to show his face, but Akroyd is still part of the machine and is being forced to humiliate himself with this promotional BS to keep his career.

I was just watching pic related today on TV and now this…

Leftists in a nutshell. They'll do anything to cover up the truth so it won't ruin their ideological views of the world.

Consider all the effort they're putting into this one through shilling (appearing at hospitals, paying advertisers on forums, etc). They're going to feel the full weight come down on them when they realize that they sold themselves for a movie that will be forgotten within a few weeks.

TFW (((they))) finally push Bill Murray too far

I think it's safe to assume that only ~10% were actually used for movie. The rest is PR(look, this movie is so expensive, that's why it's gonna have AAAA+ effects!!) and money laundering.

This movie is a total crap fest and a loser

$154 MILLION!?! HOLY SHIT

That basically means that in order to just break even, they have to make $200 million. See, the time value of money - it has taken over 3 years to make this shit, means that cost of the capital expenditure has to produce - let's call it 10% - in order to keep up with letting that money ride the stock market. They'd have to make $200 million just to make even pace with letting that money be conservatively invested.

$154 MILLION. I don't know how the fuck you blow that sort of money these days. Everything is green screen and digital anyway. You don't need to pay for locations, sets, people.

This is going to at best be a boondoggle where they break even… and very likely one of the worst flops and losses in movie history.

Will Hollywood make some non political movies just to get some of the money back?

I'm getting deja-vu here

Not sure, the only movie I give a damn about is Crank 3 which I hope is being worked on.

Oh god. That's like Saturday Night Live tier.

make bumper stickers!

Normal women won't see it as a gurl's movie because there's no romance or tragedy. It was, and still is, primarily an action movie, which women go to see with men. Since the men aren't going, the normal women won't either. It's going to be solely lesbians, virtue signalers and feminist cunts. And they won't see it on girls night because of the aforementioned lack of romance and drama.

This fucking thing is going to tank so hard it will be out of the theaters in a week. Nobody is going to like it, nobody is going to see it. I expect another 5 stars from the critics/1 star from the audience review on Rotten Tomatoes.

He seems like a great guy to just kick the shit with. Look at him go with those signatures. Doesn't seem autistic to me.

That pretend laugh when someone catches his scowl. What a poor soul.

tbh, I'm surprised they (hollywood) bothered planting their flag with this.

Things were were working so well just to stick their feminism/anti-male agenda into things like Star Wars, Mad Max etc where it wasn't so blatant to normies.

And then, when it seemed obvious the new Ghostbusters was looking like shit… I expected them to just take the loss, instead of trying to force a success.

This is what happens when women, sjws, white-knights and jews team up… absolute insanity.

Bill Murray was the one who got the ball rolling on the new all female Ghostbusters IIRC, he deserves everything he gets. What, he has cold feet now that he sees nobody wants it?

Oh yeah here it is

moviefone.com/2014/09/11/kristen-wiig-bill-murray-ghostbusters-3/