MEMES TO SPREAD

I have a laser printer and bought a stack of laser printer adhesive paper. It's a few bucks on ebay. Post your most effective memes to spread by sticking them around.

Even better, get some sticky paper yourself and memebomb the real world.

Rules: they must be effective even at a small size (it it's REALLY good it can take half an A4 sheet, not more), no walls of text, should easily catch the normie's attention. Pic: a low quality but viable meme I saved not long ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
seeingyellow.com/
archive.is/auq8b
archive.is/GWFhf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't we already have this discussion?

There was a better one that was a 4-panel comic showing Britain as a human hanging himself in an EU noose.

Much clearer than yours where spotting the stars, realising the words = Europe, and even recognising the EU flag present problems.

Printers encode information into every print. It's something you should be aware of.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
seeingyellow.com/

Use this.

any way to remove it? isn't it printed in some corner?

EUROSCEPTIC MEMES PLEASE

UK referendum is in 12 days.

This should be top priority.

remove yellow ink?

Shouldn't the top priority be producing information from both sides of the debate, so people can make an informed decision? Or do you believe that Britons do not have that right?

suck my cock

Yes, let's produce info about how Brits should throw away their sovereignty and have an EU army.

The EU is its own worst enemy when it comes to democracy.

Go ahead, no one is stopping you from giving the opposite point of view, enlighten us.

Great response, champ.

What would that have to do with the current referendum? Britain has a veto and opt-out from any EU army, which does not even exist.
But every development that made the EU what it is was approved by the democratically elected representatives of the European people.

Hoooo-weee!

Please consider these new ebin memes from my brand new signature! collection!

No. Post memes. Stop derailing you stupid cuck. The medias are far too full of "the other side of the debate".

If you have no opinion on which is the right option then get the fuck out of a political discussion.

If you do, campaign for that.

You argument would only work if Holla Forums controlled 100% of the british media, then you could bitch "present both sides".

My opinion is that everyone should get to hear both sides of the debate, not just the Brexit side. I'm here to make sure that happens.

Then please tell us why we should stay and stop bitching about how no one else will.

You must be a new kind of shill. It's cool that you guys keep trying, we get some good practice out of this. Still, spreading memes IRL won't magically make sure every other opinion disappears. You're just bitching about being unable to control every aspect of mememancy and IRL communication, without even presenting the other side of the argument.

This thread has a few good memes too, including the OP pic

t. David Cameron & Jeremy Corbyn, united for megabux retirement in the EU

Some decent stuff in here :

That is why you spray the ever loving shit out of your freshly pasted stuff with Super 77.

You're so full of shit you should stand for the LibDems.

Let's hear some Eurofacts in favour of a Nation of Europe then instead of just bitching and failed critiques of British independence.

bump for mememancy

Fuck memes, post this infographic instead!

Do it for the God Emperor!

Or these:

Or post the third image here:

For Swedes

"WARNING MULTICULTURAL AREA"

The problem with infographs is that people have to stop and read them. Very few people are going to stop to read a wall of text, it works only in a few locations.

That's true, but there's a chance that the infographs will gain media attention, potentially causing more people becoming aware of its message.

Examples:

archive.is/auq8b

archive.is/GWFhf

What kind of a degenerate would inject that shit?