What is Marge saying to her special little guy?

What is Marge saying to her special little guy?

she isn't saying anything, it's blank dumbass

I can't see anything either!

What are you staring at Bart? Do my tits hang out again? I'm sorry baby boy, I am soo clumsy hihi

You have to ask?

Cum to mommy

bump

Nothing, she isnt real.

Kek, was waiting for this as soon as I saw the thread.

You made this old Jewish man very happy.

Would you bang a clone of yourself if it had giant yellow titties?

yeah probably

Same

Who is this qt semendemon, OP?

This is not communist propaganda.

#shillforgill

Looks like Holla Forums is developing his own culture outside Holla Forums.

Congratulations.

Are you actually mentally retarded or are you tempting fate on purpose?

What's this supposed to mean? I main Holla Forums and I love going here just to shitpost. Are you just trying to start shit?

Honestly, The cross-mixing between boards is to me what race mixing is to a stormfag. Deplorable

And too me the infighting between boards is the reason we don't get shit done anymore as far as raids go. Can't organize any kind of raid when you got contrarian retards in every thread

Holla Forums has the right idea with their strict moderation. Its why they actually get shit done. Even I'm banned from Holla Forums but I don't care because I can just shitpost here until it subsidies

kill yourself faggot. you're even worse than those retards from Holla Forums that come here to shill Shitler

I think strict moderation is necessary for a board like Holla Forums though. This is Holla Forums so having no rules is a given. I was just saying how we don't get shit done anymore because of infighting while boards like Holla Forums have to use moderation to break it up

Back then Holla Forums got shit done because it was naturally homogeneous without moderation. But not anymore

I have a static IP and can't be bothered to get a VPN or Tor. The fact its so easy to ban evade just makes the faggots who complain about Holla Forumss moderation more retarded if anything

What is frogposting and fedoras roleplaying vikings?

The shit rises.

Holla Forums was a mistake

Yeah, because the same faggots coming over here and snarking how Holla Forums has no culture are the same faggots bumping any threads that aren't Holla Forums off page one so nobody can be bothered putting effort in until they fuck off again.

Now In Glorious Technicolorâ„¢

the rabbit hole goes deeper than that

back to topic

This is also not communist propaganda.

Fucking commies

livingwithautism.png

n

That would be the libertarian party, my good chum.

Clearly I wasn't thinking when I wrote that wholly original meme, my bad.

saved

nice thumbnail faggot

yes it fucking is you triple boner

What is this? A picture for hotwheels?

Muhdik

That is not how you spell it, fucktard!