REKT THREAD

i need my keks

Other urls found in this thread:

miheadlines.com/2014/08/15/man-beaten-hammer-grandys-coney-island-detroits-eastside/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I would win if we were to fight.

Enjoy the free (you)

cats have like 9 lives so he's fine

I'm surprised you have used le edgy meme yet.

The red jumpsuits led me to believe they were being dipped in a pool of piranhas. I overhyped myself.

I wish they would capture some Americans and dip them in piranhas, the salt and the memes would be unreal.

I'm
Are you sure you want to fight with me? :^)

Forgot my sage

I'll fuck up the lot of youse

official Holla Forums fight club when?

Maybe you should fuck off back to 4chan. It's obvious you came straight from there and didn't lurk long enough in this thread to realize that we don't want your cancer shitting up our already-shitty-but-slightly-less-shitty-than-yours board.

First, post a fucking webm that hasn't been reposted 300 god damn times in every webm thread, second, find one that's bigger than the 4chan file size limit, that has sound.

If you meet all the requirements and your thread isn't as shitty as this one, then you have the opportunity to contribute more of the same content to that thread in hopes that it picks up and turns into something worthwhile for you, and the people who want to post/lurk in it.

tl;dr:
your thread is shit, and you're cancer

FUCK.
I can't believe I typed all that and forgot to sage, oh well, maybe you'll see it and figure it out.

Holy fuck I was ignoring this shit thread and didn't realise this.

OP fucking kill yourself or at the very least get out and never come back.

This fucking faggot needs to die a brutal death

Are you absolutely sure you want to pick a fight with me?

new pasta?

Maybe you should fuck off back to Langley. It's obvious you came straight from there and didn't lurk long enough in this thread to realize that we don't want your plane shitting up our already-shitty-but-slightly-less-shitty-than-yours airfield.

First, post a fucking plane that hasn't been crashed 300 god damn times in every webm thread, second, find one that's bigger for you than the unmarked CIA plane size limit, that has afterburners.

If you meet all the requirements and your plane isn't as shitty as this one, then you have the opportunity to come with us in hopes that it starts up and turns into something worthwhile for you, and the people who will be in the plane that you crash with yours.

tl;dr:

your plane is shit, and you're a hothead

Langley?

go back to your dieing hole half cuck

Fight me bitch(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

forgot
OP IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT OF THEM ALL

get on muh level fagets

kek

WHAM

K.O.

Its the people at fault they fucking pushed it off the edge

Time to get this thread back on track.

What kind of fucking degenerate would volunteer for this?

This guy was thoroughly rekt.

how in the fucks name would those things be removed from there? just by hand?

squat & cough - just like in prison

hueland, more like goreland

That would just cause the thumbtacks to stab the shit out of her cunt.

bump

Whats the backstory on this? Usually you only see public burnings in Africa. Really curious as to what this girl could've done to deserve that.

The vicious attack in the village of Rio Bravo, 77 miles west of capital Guatemala City, was videoed as a crowd stood by and watched the unidentified teenager being savagely battered and burnt to death.

According to Guatemalan news site Tiempo, the girl was accused of being part of a gang, who killed motorcycle taxi driver Carlos Enrique González Noriega, 68.

Two male accomplices shot the taxi driver, robbed him and fled the scene, disappearing down a series of alleys, but the girl took a wrong turn and was quickly surrounded and set upon by a vigilante mob.

I love knowing the backstory to these kinds of vids.

bump

Know anything about that one? The body language in the beginning makes me think the cunt had it coming.

Nice

Oh shit that one makes me cringe. The elevator killed him like a snake, each breath out collapses the chest cavity allowing the squeeze to get tighter each breath. I feel bad for the other guy in the elevator having to watch that and realize his own weight was part of what was killing the guy

I would've grabbed the man closest to me and put my lips on his and grabbed his nuts to make him exhale and i would steal his air, then i would move on to the next until i blacked out or they raised the cage. Then i would play dead and hope they didn't check the bodies

Yeah the horse threads and repeating threads are cool though

#Triggeredbyanimalabuse

At this point, why does anyone let themselves be taken prisoner by ISIS? If they come into your village, you might as well grab an axe and just rampage until they gun you down with an AK.

If somehow they did capture you, why would you let them march you out to a cage next to a pool? It's obvious they're about to fuck you up. Might as well start clawing at the nearest guard until he shoots you. Literally anything better than whatever they have planned.

watched some documentaries and apparently it is common that the locals in some African villages deal with criminals on their own, stoning and burning. The police is close to useless, and extreme measure also makes sure to send a message to other criminals not to fuck with them

Take this faggot.

Avoid elevators in China. They are death traps. Routine maintenance does not exist there. They wait for something to go wrong before fixing it.

there he gos again, trying to fit in with Holla Forums

only time a beaner done anything right

Here you go:

miheadlines.com/2014/08/15/man-beaten-hammer-grandys-coney-island-detroits-eastside/

He was protesting with the BLMfags and they turned on him. Good ass beating.

Go back to your hugbox faggot

Did he died?

You have to figh untill you cant, convince yourself that something worse will happen after being caught, so your mind will ignore shock.

This.

Was talking about the other guy's video but thanks anyway.

Modern day war doesn't look very fun.

What a pussy I would have stood up and kicked their cunts in

Sure thing kiddo

Well he did start it

Modern day war looks very fun

This is fucking bullshit, that guy got 15 years!
PRISON SENTENCES
ACTIVE
Sentence 1
Offense:
Asslt w/Int to Commit Murder
Minimum Sentence:
15 years 0 months 0 days
MCL#:
Maximum Sentence:
30 years 0 months
Court File#:
14007201-01-FC
Date of Offense:
04/08/2014
County:
Wayne
Date of Sentence:
04/02/2015
Conviction Type:
Jury

What are you meant to do if someone steals your car keys and you have a hammer in your hand, and the thieving fuck just keeps saying "watcha gunna do nyikkuh hur hur hur"? You're just supposed to say "Wow brother, you make a compelling argument. I can't do jack shit in this situation. Enjoy my car good sir!".