JUST

JUST

Who's the new mascot?

How many times are you going to make this thread op?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cookie Crisp is fucking disgusting

SHUT THE FUCK UP NERD

IT'S FUCKING
COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST

Reese's Puffs are fucking disgusting too.

Wow, the simplest bait is the best bait. Who knew? 8/10. I don't even care for the shit.

better than now

Enjoy your morbid obesity and diseases linked to it (Muesli master race)

Please stop doing this

that is horrifying.

Most cereal tastes like cardboard anyway

What are you, gay?

No u

If you can't be bothered to put some nice beans on toast and fry up some sausages and tomatoes for breakfast you deserve this furfaggotry.

That sounds pretty good. Why don't we have a Saturday morning cartoon thread and talk about food we ate for it? And cry over the end of cartoons on that front?

Beans on toast is aces. Some heinz on wheat bread with two or three different types of sausage, tomatoes, kippers, rashers, poached eggs, and hash browns were all in my mom's Saturday morning breakfast rotation. During the week we would keep it simple, but on the weekend my dad would have the time to enjoy a full breakfast and my brothers and I would watch the Fox Kids and eat in the living room with my dad. I feel bad for kids now days that don't get that kind of special treat once a week. Now they just get cold cereal they serve themselves before they go back to their own little world of their hand held bullshit. No one talking with each other. No sound of laughter. No smell of my dad's pipe tobacco. No going outside to ride bikes or play catch afterwards. Just cold dead dispassionate isolation.

Meh, the dog was nothing without the humans

I hope i never find you in real life.

Superior breakfast coming through
does such a thing as cinnamon milk exist?

What you americans eat for breakfast is terrifying, and this from someone who used to bury corn flakes in sugar

Fixed. Their "normal" cheese is basically McDonald's cheese and they add sugar to the bread (one time my father was in New Zealand for a job and there were some Americans there, and they were remarking about the bread not being sweet enough).

To be fair a lot of folk from Latin America also love their sweet breads. And their sweet sodas. And their meats.

Thinking about it there's a reason Mexico overpass America as the most obese and diabetic country. At least last I checked. That could have changed

I completely forgot they changed the name of Cinnamon Grahams. I still hate it.

JUST

american """cheese""" is not even cheese, its a paste of chemicals made in a factory and given the shape of an square slice that tries to simulate real cheese, specifically, the cheddar kind.

JUST

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find a pic of the first one.

Which one these is better?

I was almost sure that was a myth. But no goddamn wonder.

Apparently the issue is corn syrup. Thanks to decades of government subsidies you grow so much of the fucking stuff you need to put it into everything.

Let's be honest, not like they're actually good, just different.

Bird looks like a male Kazooie.

It goes Mexico, Australia, America, than the UK (and the UK is catching up).

In fact, most of Europe is catching up to America, in part because Americans have been fighting obesity for going on two decades now.

Well, that figures. Any particular reasoning behind that?

Oddly enough these days it's poor people who tend to get fat while rich people can afford personal trainers and gyms and such.

humanity was a mistake

the newest version is actually somewhat closer to the original version.

I'm a nostalgiafag so I kinda miss the 90s one, as it's what I grew up on. I was really disappointed when they changed him in 2004.