BONSOIR comrades. Mr robot here. Don't fuck with me or I'll DDoS the living shit out of you

BONSOIR comrades. Mr robot here. Don't fuck with me or I'll DDoS the living shit out of you.

I command you to watch the second season of my show if you want to become an l33t h4X0rz like me.

Fuck off back to your halfchan clone where Holla Forums is censored you shill.

I was about to download episode 3 but KAT died :(

JUST

Why do you even watch this shit ?

KDE users

Bonsoir comrades more like Bazinga comrades! XD

So I see you're running GNOME, Mr Pepe. You know, I'm actually a KDE cuck myself. I know that your desktop environment is supposed to be better, but you know what they say: cucks never change

AN EXECUTIVE RUNNING LINUX?

My mom got sucked into this gay shit and I don't know why.

I watched the lion's share of the first season, and I'm convinced that "realistic" hacker shows should never be a thing ever again, with this being the proof.

Because it's fun. I like the pschological thriller aspect very much, the anarchistic elements make it fun, the acting is good and the tech stuff doesn't make me REEEEEEEE.

I think you meant:

That's not haram, she just would have had to do ghusul (major ablution) after. It's also a good deed to help animals in pain.

more like
ZIMBABWE

People are retarded, what can I say?

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.”
(Sahih al-Bukhari 3143 and Sahih Muslim 2245)

Why don't you do all of these things yourself ? You're surrounded by laptops, smartphone and all kinds of "smart" appliances you could turn into whatever you want since they run Linux, why do you watch retarded hookers pretending to be something else on T.V. ? Why don't you fuzz test programs and find 0 days ? Why don't you pick Radare2 and reverse engineer malware ? Why don't you assemble a small team and make your own hackerspace ?

Why don't you use facebook and social engineering to bust rapists, pedos, murderers and drug dealers ? Seriously all of this is not only funnier but the whole 0 day thing could make you very rich.

Because it's fun to see how a story plays out.

Because I don't have a computer I can leave on 24/7 with tons of VMs yet, I'm building one

I have some reverse engineering knowledge, but it's not worth my time. I'd rather work on my projects.

Because I have no idea how to find them in the first place.

Because I have no idea how to find them in the first place.
Just look for a couple of tards who pose with drugs on facebook and follow the trail by posing as a female.

It's not meant to be realistic dumb ass. The newest mission impossible was OK even though the tech was silly. Books are better.. . The newest Tom clancy is entertaining.

There is a pedoo hunter in England but he just look retarded and is poor as fk, one day he'll full with a Councillor or copying or something then end up missing...

Do it, faggot

SO I SEE THE MARKETING TEAM IS RUNNING GNOME