Game Link:

Game Link: hellrising.com/index.php
Newbie Guide: slimebeast.com/forum/hell-rising/tyr's-newbie-guide/

Some dude called lone remnant is also making a video series.
youtu.be/DOpATM7kJ8M

NEWS: Halloween event has started. Special NPC's are around (nightmares drop bladed gloves like friday the 13th, the bogeyman, a special boss npcs with great drops)

HEY NIGGERS PLAY THIS SHIT

Its essentially a apocalypse survival mmo, its browser based and has a ap system, in fact its similar to another game called urban dead but its better as ap regens faster, and more stuff to do.

You basically choose to play as either human, zombie or vampire in the quarantined city or serling, each race has lots of benefits, i.e humans get guns, can craft items ect. Zombies are infectious creatures who are good at surprise attacks, vamps can track enemies and gain damage the more they kill due to bloodlust.

One can make groups, there are npcs to kill, literally about 1000 different items. Games completely free save for some cosmetic items you can buy that are reskinned versions of other weapons.

Okay sign up now. Do it. If you used to play and you are stuck on the old map click the go to serling button.

ill give it a chance

Oh hey I noticed you talking over 27.0 with roly. Welcome

My posts will be rather intermittent throughout the day since I'm working

Take your pay to win normie shit elsewhere

You can get items in the game that are better than those items fuckwit

That you don't have to pay for

don't tell /k/

I will try not to

If you are human you can use 10 ap to climb out the building

You know, the worst thing about this "game" is that to have the best weapon you have to go to some area on Friday the 13th and farm there all day in hopes of getting it. Even then whats the point? You get all the end game items early on if you know what you are doing (and in good numbers if you look for backpacks like items) and honestly the only real threat in game is dieing while afk. This game is basically dress up simulator as almost all of the items in this game are vanity, don't fall for the meme guys.

Enjoy the fresh pasta :^)

Actually no not friday the 13th. The best weapons are item drops from bosses. (i.e warcophagus drops the grenade launcher, bogeyman which isthe halloween boss drops shadow talons/dark armor and proton pack) not to mention all the craftable weapons which are just as good as the machete. You don't even need to farm in a specific place anymore, a masked psycho appears as a npc on friday the 13th. All this shows me is you played the game like 6 years ago and don't know shit about video games, especially this game in general