When will the woman that broke me come back to fix me?

When will the woman that broke me come back to fix me?

Never. Man the fuck up, and move forward yourself. Relying on other people to make you happy is fucking childish.

Repeat after me. Fuck. That. Bitch.

In islamic countries you can sue them and recover the money, a dude is trying that in Russia.

After you kill her mother. Now go user. Do it.

She won't. Ever.

Never. Move on.

this

and this

It's better to just move on with your life
In the end, only you can help yourself

Just kill her user. The last nine year I went from bad to worse. I have not seen her all this time. I bought some land far inawoods and now building an undeground shelter there. I'm keeping very close tabs on her (she lives about 60 miles away) and I'm setting things up so I could make her my guest in about a year and a half from now. We will have so much fun.

No thank you FBI

pics or it didnt happen

She isn't going to come back. She's getting her guts filled with new dick and isn't thinking about you. Move on, guy.

i'l give some info from this that is relevant

Women are intrinsically solipsistic, they judge everything's value in that universe on how best that thing can benefit themselves.

Contemporary women have digital harems, they have multiple men that they connect with through social media, servicing their various needs. Your role as boyfriend has been made redundant and she has found it fulfilled better else where through her social network.

You have as much value you to her now as a used tampon, this may seem extreme but in her world, she is the only thing that has any inherent value, and your worth had expired as soon as you stopped being of use to her.

heres some Chris Rock to cheer you up

i'm sure she will come back very soon user, just wait for it
EVIL LAUGHTER

Well, I guess that leaves me with one option.

Bye anons, it was nice knowing you deplorable bastards.

this math is 100% accurate

God speed user. Post pics when the time comes

The most serious relationship i've ever been in was from the ages of 14-22. Given the timeframe, there were a bunch of girls in high school that I never got a shot at, and vice versa.

I filled the hole by letting the whole (small) town see me on dates with most of the peanut gallery from high school.

So-called love of my life has fallen to drugs and second rate dicks since.

And I've taken up an unhealthy obession with /fit/ and isolationism. Women are uncaring, unfeeling monsters and I never want to see one again. Send help.

are you even a man?

send me a postcard from hell