Christina Grimmie Shot Dead

Christina Grimmie Shot Dead

archive.is/iEIsp

We know there will be a lot of visibility on related articles, hashtags, and videos so in this thread we make lemons out of lemonade:

Post your successes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VBV7A
archive.is/ZyHF8
starbucks.com/blog/so-who-is-the-siren
collective-evolution.com/2015/11/11/starbucks-cup-controversy-the-hidden-meaning-of-the-starbucks-logo/
web.archive.org/web/20160611203146/http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/christina-grimmie-fans-demand-guns-8165217
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If only we had the type of sensible gun control legislation that only our First Female President™ can provide.

lol these guys don't miss a trick

Literally who?

dindu or angry ex-bf, which was it Holla Forums?

what?

Angry ex-dindu?

Yes, lets signal amplify the latest high profile hoax shooting

I have no idea who this bitch is, take it to >>>/n/ please

OP is a faggot

I capped the top of her twitter in case it gets blanked.

There's nothing interesting, but it's kinda sad to see her talking about her concert excitedly with no knowledge of whats to come.

SJW's have already pinned it on the elusive "male gaze" or maybe "male gays", im not entirely sure what they're hating on these days.

Who?

I feel like if it were a white stalker or ex they would have revealed the picture by now.

Anyways, it's sad to see another life snuffed out.

MK Ultra'd to get muh guns into the mind of young girls who would usually not be assed to go vote

She looks like the female version of Philip DeFranco.

Normally I'd chalk it up to a regular stalker incident, but lately Obama has become extemely power hungry and very forceful with pushing his agenda, more so than he has leading up to this point.

I guess we can only hope that isn't the case.

The symbols drawn on the starbucks twin tailed siren are interesting. Pointing right in the snatch. Whats that about I wonder.

Seriously though, who the fuck is this? Any of you plebs wanna tell us?

Apparently she won some show called 'The Voice', which seems to be an American Idol ripoff

Some chick who was a contestant on an American tv show called "the Voice".

Can you just imagine your sister being gunned down in front of you? The brother probably shot the guy. And I won't blame him one bit.

Was this Grimmie chick any famous?

You think they will use this tragedy to attack "lax" gun regulations in Florida?

Yeah,especially IF it's a dindu you can bet your ass it was her brother who shot him because they don't have the time preference to kill themselves rather than go to prison for the rest of their lives.

Seems like it's a normie-only show hence OP talking about redpilling and such.
Never heard of it either, but I reckon by all the news outlets baaaawing about it she was supposed to "become" the next Kelly Clarkson.
Definitely odd timing on this shooting though. And if it were an angry boyfriend, most of those 'passion shootings' happen in the home or driving from one house to another.
I'd just stay away entirely from trying to actually speculate and just say if you wanna bomb some comments go ahead and follow the proposed plan. Normies're trained to immediately turn off at thinking about shit like that.

She is some cunt who exposed herself on an American Idol tv ripoff. Her death will be widely exposed and commented on MSM and social networks.

But anyway, her identity is not as important as the occasion we are given to
as OP said, especially considering the easily-offensed public concerned.

I think he's right, but do whatever the hell you want.

(check'em)
I have no idea who she was and why I should care.

I can't stand how all of these pop stars just go with the flow of fads in fashion etc. Look at her hair and eye make up. There is no creativity. It is like she is carbon copied from the book of what is acceptable in this years fashion.

They all look the same and sing with the same pseudo Adel fake southern drawl.

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

"Emo/scene side-part no. 2 please…and dont forget the sharpie eye-liner!"

That Mexican flag.

(((they))) use every tragedy to attack gun laws. In Florida though? Most people I know in Florida weren't into guns 10 years ago (if they were into them they were Texas-tier) but increasingly almost everybody I know there are getting concealed carry permits and buying guns for the first time. There are brand new indoor shooting ranges popping up all over the suburban areas.

Florida has been a swing state for a while but I wonder what effect boomer retirement is going to have on the state. Almost all of the west coast is white retirees from the conservative midwest and the last time I was there it seemed like there was a noticeable increase in them. The problem is the east coast is all the (((NYC))) and North East retirees. At best they are Kasick-tier "moderate" cuckservatives, at worst full on progressives.

Pretty damn cool brother though. To have the instincts to tackle the guy against all odds.

I made the mistake of staying with some relatives who are addicted to the electric jew.

Was amazed to see that the major networks have these shows running in prime time almost seven days a week. It was nothing but skinny faggots, obese black women and scary ho's like the OP's subject howling cover songs into a mic.

What's worse is they subject their no talent acts to the scrutiny of a panel of 'C' list "celebrities". I honestly don't get it.

Add another name to the list

CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP

I have no idea who this person is.

Don't forget that Bernie Bastard

Forgot one

Used to watch her youtube videos years and years ago when I was growing up. I'm usually desensitized to this stuff, but this is sad for me. Always seemed humble despite her growing fame. Also feels for her brother, imagine trying to protect your sister and managing to stop the attacker but knowing it still wasn't enough.

Also lol at the liberals jumping on this for gun control. The venue was a gun free zone, I thought gun free zones magically protected everyone?

Looks like the some Eldar symbology

Sad. She seemed humble and cheerful. It was probably some hollywood hit job or sacrifice considering the monsters who run Pedowood.

only the finest journalism and english majors are hired at these esteemed news establishments.

Who?

Ann Coulter's First Law: anytime there's gun violence and they don't release the identity of the shooter, it's a non white.

Not that it means anything but media says it's a White male.

archive.is/VBV7A

Probably thought she was sending him messages through the tee-vee or was just pissed he couldn't get his hands on that worn out pussy.

)Checked(

Appeals court rules no constitutional right to carry concealed guns:
archive.is/ZyHF8

Literally the next day there is a high-profile shooting?

You don't need the app to see this one Goys.

OP is a tactless faggot.

starbucks.com/blog/so-who-is-the-siren

collective-evolution.com/2015/11/11/starbucks-cup-controversy-the-hidden-meaning-of-the-starbucks-logo/

This seems to happen so much with shootings that we hear about in the news.

Why is that? MK Ultra?

do you really mean to tell us she was shot because she supported Trump?

Also to generate support for gun crimes. Did you not see my post?

She was a youtube star who went on The Voice and got famous from there and started touring and got shot by an angry dindu last night

Now left-wing media and all the leftists everywhere are crying about wanting more gun regulations.

The conspiracy nutter in me wants to believe this is a false flag because of how open they're being about muh gunz this time, but at the same time it's another case of the stereotypical obsessed fan killing the star.

I knew her. She was into competitive Smash Bros, her BF is a pretty notable player. White guy. This is sad, pretty sure they were redpilled.

Neither, it was an illuminati blood ritual hit, but she and her spic bf were used as sacrifice, and the story used to spun the narrative of da ebil wyte mail wit GUNZ.

I believe she was mocking him. The Trump curse normally refers to celebs that make fun of him and then have a tragedy befall them. If I recall correctly.

I'm gonna be really sad though if that's not the case. I actually laughed when I heard this on the radio just because most of the people in this sort of business are liberal cucks.

Christina Grimmie.
Scimitar mire nigh.

It's a go code, either for a hoaxed atrocity in France, or to do with the Royal Family.

Jesus,I knew I was forgetting one and it was the best one of all.
I have shamed my family…

Dude, you know you're hardcore into 40K when you recognize eldar runes lol

The pic is apolitical.

My guess is she became a slut and her boyfriend killed her over it.

That or some obsessed waifufag did it.

two of cups.

someone put eldar runes those cups too.

Holla Forums tends to larp alot of warhammer pictures with rwds threads.

maybe this looks like a ritualistic killing since this is a blatant calling card for us.

she was killed dead after dying at the hands of a killer

LITERALLY WHO

Implying I care enough to search about some shit tier music celeb.

I don't want jewgle to know when I search for specific people because they could try to sell me something I really really dislike.

web.archive.org/web/20160611203146/http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/christina-grimmie-fans-demand-guns-8165217

It's 2016, ban those guns goyim!

So three people then

Warhammer stuff is usually just slightly repurposed real life symbolism, it's probably based on some obscure kabbalist sigils or something.

Just like the old Miley Cyrus before they replaced her with a double.

Kevin James Loibl

Looks like a total cuck-boy to me, the guy who killed her. 27 and already losing his hair.

Did you guys know that Lady Diana Spencer was jewish?
Which means Prince William and Prince Harry are jewish heirs to the British throne.
Were you also aware that Kate Middleton's mother is jewish, so Prince William's children, future heirs to the British throne are JEWS

Oh shit, what if it's because she beat him in smash bros

Absolutely nu-male.

They've always claimed they go back through the line of David

He has that same dead stare as Lanza and Holmes.

Was just about to say this

His gaze reminds me of Lanza and Holmes'

Holy shit that hair cut, just cuck me up fam.

AIDS Breivik

can liberals even write a complete sentence anymore

that symbol looks like the one from the google hillary thread

Is this to cover up Trumps speech on Monday…

will the news outlets be 24/7 nu male and gun hate

Shit, I must be getting old because I don't have a fucking clue who this bitch is.

just another race mixing whore

Member of the 27 club

She was supposedly a conservative…. Independent singer, cute girl, conservative, and being successful? Jew music industry probably had something to do with it.