jews
niggers
commies
mudslimes

Other urls found in this thread:

photius.com/rankings/circumcised_men_country_ranks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people who wear crocs

Do deplorables count as a single group? If not, I'll pick Trump supporters.

so commies?

Anyone who earns over $1,000,000 a year for telling other people to do work.

any group counts

Commies in crocs - the new menace affecting catwalks of the world!

so jews then?

SJWs

Commies
Think about it

8channers.

people who cook eggs in basketball shorts

people who purposely misidentify genders

All Imageboard users except me.

Ahh finally I can shit post in peace.

Shit OPs.

Oh snap! I get it. Good one.

Seriously OP, no joking, no fedora, I'd kill all dishonest, irrational, superstitious people. So, about 95% of the human species.
I'd try to make it so religious people who are honest survive, but I'd try to exterminate faith and dishonesty,, which would end feminism and communism too, since those are faith-based positions for the believers and dishonest chances of grabbing power for the non-believers that exploit those movements.
And then mankind could continue with only the honest, rational thinkers. That'd give our species a chance, but it would not be a guarantee.

I would kill all the ugly rich white cuckolds of the media, leftists, democrats, hillary clinton,

Better, i would nuke Americashithole and wait for the rest of the world recover of american cuck globalist influence with their establishment.

But all the damage made by Americans, all the piece of shit result of America, many garbage people would still exist in other country of the world, but nuke america would kill the source of all
garbage

Hillary please

Everyone with over a million dollars who hasn't worked more than a fourth of the past year

Did a Trump supporter beat you up?

Jews, they are the smallest minority and they stand in the way of us removing the rest

So, you would eradicate most American Jews?

Destroying America destroys Holla Forums. Where will you foreign slaves go to practice freedom of speech?

Capitalists

Probably people who talk shit about other people's waifus. It's really hurtful.

Uncles who buy nice things for their nephews and the friends of their nephews and take them to cool places and then they buy them Star Wars helmets and while playing with the helmets they take their cock out like playfully but then they make their nephews play with their dicks like making it so it's a joke and then they say the game is called light saber duel and it's a secret game but in reality is not a game at all and it all ends with sadness.

S-story?

It's just a hypothetical.

Not the person you're replying to but I think that was the story. I'm just wondering if that user was the nephew or the uncle.

Tossup between Jews and Mudslimes.
Niggers have pretty good parties and commies I never fucking run into.
Probably the Mudslimes.

Antipedos.

Not just ordinary people with a negative view of pedos, but the people who want to wipe all pedo culture off the Internet, including the censoring of lolicon and NN.

thieves

Jews without question.

lolicon as in actual 2d loli and not shitty 3dpd is the only acceptable one of those
all 3dpd kiddielovers need to be gassed

/cuteboys/

photius.com/rankings/circumcised_men_country_ranks.html
60) United States - 75%
140) Russia -

No Jews means no Christianity and by extension no Muslims user. Which means we'd all be worshiping Kek among other Gods.

Stop lying using green text. You completely failed to answer my question.

Does it make you feel better about yourself because you fap to drawings? It shouldn't, because we are on the same side. The same assholes who want to take our fun away want to take yours away.

no we're not

Verr nice laf user

Two soldiers are in a foxhole. One prefers blondes, the other brunettes. Does it make sense for them to argue about who is better when there are mortars raining down nearby?

but that's not a similar situation
2d is just drawings, nothing more
3dpd involves exploiting prepubescent children

"Exploiting" is just an anti buzzword. It means nothing.

no, it means dressing them up (or undressing) in obviously lewd clothes and having them make lewd poses, and a lot of the kids get mental damage when they grow older and realize what they were tricked into doing

Is this "mental damage" quantifiable, and if it is real, how can you be certain it is resulting from the modelling and not the atmosphere of social stigma created by antis?

it's mental, so it could be quantified through suicide or depression rates, although I don't have any studies
maybe instead of trying to force society to change you could stop exploiting children for a small minority of people

So you have no facts, only conjecture you pulled out of your ass to fit the narrative. Typical anti.

shiggy
Here's the first three papers I found in 5 minutes. Not perfectly related, but close enough

I'm done arguing with you, airhead. Have fun in your little world of delusions.

I'm not going to spend half an hour finding the perfect paper to argue with a 3dpd pedo on the internet

Faggots like this

kill the americunts ofcourse. the fat greasy fucks

Non whites, the worlds problems would shrink instantly.

Anyone who consumes anything related to anime, including.

an hero

bigots

/cuteboys/ about to be holocausted.

kill all americans would be the best for the world, or muslims

speaking American? Are you actually retarded.
You mean English

This man speaks the truth, 3dpd children are nothing like our qt 2d lolis

Get rid of the jews and the others will disappear.

americans and west racism people like you bitttttch

the bourgeoise, obviously

Gas them kikes? Yes!

Jews. Just to see if they really are behind every bad thing that happens.

If they are, great, I just killed them all and now the world can know peace. If they're not, well at least I eliminated them as suspects.

also they're ugly

>>>/homosuck/
stupid nigger

This meme is overrated. You "2D-only" goys are the only ones who believe your own bullshit. Everybody knows you're pedos.

Niggers easy
Africa might become a cool place to live without them.
Every major city in America becomes infinitely better, schools become better, less parasites leeching of government money AND less minorities voting for Democrats. So much to gain that can lead to getting rid of the rest.

everyone else than me, I'd love to be the last human on this planet

jews

no you should an hero

People with an IQ level that is below global average.

None, people should be judged individually and collectively.

Fix'd

Proof that communism works.

Muslims. Religion literally says it's perfectly cool to kill non-muslims. "But MUH religion of PEACE!"

No, it's not. And you fucking know it's not. Stop pretending that because you personally don't act on the incitement of Islam to kill others that it isn't there. Fix your shit.

How do you spell color?

The right way?

Then you're speaking American.

What an absurdly "moral" thing to say.
Just make your group specific enough, like genocidal, organs stealing baby rapists or something, or maybe you can think of something that justifies someone like that freely roaming the streets too? Sick, man.

How do you figure?

No Christianity means Europe would've remained Pagan, which means we'd all be worshipping Odin instead

Commies, most Jews are commies anyway so this will wipe out a shit load of them too while making nogs less dangerous.

Authoritarians. Stormfags and Trumptards first.

Get in there and test them then, Stormfag.

No Christianity means Muslims would have overrun Europe.

Non-whites. /thread Bye Jews through Niggers

mankind

muslims
and mudslimes

The group that are humans and dont live in my city.

It would be glorious.

gender is a social construct. welcome to 2016.

Vikings were great at slaying christians, why would Europe be overrun with muslims if vikings were better warriors than christcuck pussies?

This

you mean chinese right?
which moot ripped of from the japs
retard
face it .you americunts are the most unoriginal gunwanks in history

Humans.

its simple, we kill the SJW, or at least everyone who could be labelled as such. we than get all our shit back and let us post whatever the fuck we want, we stop people from fucking with others and we live in a perfect utopia

Muslims.

Muslims having their holy land all to themselves finally wouldn't settle them down.
They'll always find something to have sandy vaginas about.

SJWs are just puppets, jews will simply make new ones out of next generation by indoctrinating them through their media.

and who said i'm a fucking tea drinker?

jews

niggers are okay in nigger countries
commies are okay in commie countries
mudslimes are mostly harmless in mudslime countreis.
The reason we have them in our countries is jews.

Humanity

homosexuals and anyone who isnt straight

Life isnt that bad user, suicide isnt the answer.

hahahahahaahahaha

CTR SHILLS

Jews. The rest would sort itself out with time.

americans

anyone who considers their gender not male or female

Yurop, rite?

What about transgenders that consider themselves male/female?

naggers

trumpcucks
alt-right drones
fascists
other mainstream normies

anti-fascist cucks

The entire human race, go big or go home.

normies