HOLY SHIT

He explained that the Groundwork and its parent company, Chicago-based Timshel—which according to its website is named for a Hebrew word meaning “you may” and is devoted to “helping humanity solve our most difficult social, civic, and humanitarian challenges”—are “all one project, with the same backers,” whom he declined to name.

archive.is/bXtEL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/20160611085859/http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7809
archive.is/1fDZ2
archive.is/ym15E
breitbart.com/video/2016/06/11/brock-justifies-clintons-foreign-cash-global-initiative/
theintercept.com/2016/06/10/nsa-looking-to-exploit-internet-of-things-including-biomedical-devices-official-says/
pastebin.com/JRMxrLLH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the from the website of The Hive mentioned in the second image. These logos are creeping me out fam.

There’s no data set like this focused on social good, so we’re setting out to create it.
We’re creating a unique methodology with original surveys and will be collecting individual data on 250 million American adult consumers.

At the end of our study, we’ll have billions of data points which we can use to recommend highly tailored messaging and programming strategies.

I'm officially creeped out

So basically a buzzword factory for federal grants and fraudulent IPOs that really sucks at making memes and is more than likely owned by Jews? I'm shocked.

We have become memes, destroyer of jews.

Illuminati
You've come to take control
You can take my heartbeat
But you can't break my soul
We all shall be free

Illuminati
You'll never take control
Your new world order
Will lead to none at all
We all stand before you as one
Heaven is for everyone
To be free from the dark

Clearly the first of its kind. It's not like some DARPA funded future manipulation program is going to keep Shitlery from doodooing all down her self live on stage. They're probably hard at work 3D printing some kind of lockheed martin carbon fiber shit spittoon to plug the bitch's battycrease right now.

This is basically TED Talk: the tech startup. The same situation with that young female "billionaire" that was caught outright defrauding investors just recently. Another chapter in frantic yield-seeking investors in a 0% interest world. No amount of money is going to convert any Trump or Bernie supporter to vote for that shebear. The desperation of silicon valley to monetize their services is so apparent that I'm almost embarrassed for them.

I looked at Tishmel's twitter feed earlier and then followed some of their people around. Mostly just a bunch of goy NGO type do-gooders who tend to make up the lower ranks of the jew power structure.

Protip:
This is the type of stuff that a year ago Holla Forums would be going apeshit over trying to map out connections.

Hell, it's making me want to start a shill corp just to siphon fedbux into pointless programs

I think by now it's no longer a surprise when we discover rich well connected Jews are involved in social manipulation programs, it's like Trump said, "We'll get tired of winning so much"

Creepy find. Keep digging, I'd like to know more.

You have an internet connection just like the rest of us.

This is just sad.

Sounds very familiar…

jesus fucking christ

never trust a man named brian. never.

Yes, in case there was any doubt: jewgle is for hillary

Meanwhile the Republicans have decades old data and are considering contracting a company founded by shady Karl Rove.

Still, all the analytics in the world isn't going to help a flawed candidate like Hilary. It may have worked against Romney, but when you have a candidate that instills true passion in people like Trump, there just isn't much they can do.

STICKY THIS NOW

archive.is/20160611085859/http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7809
CIVIS ANALYTICS (CA)
Based in Chicago and Washington, DC
Ultimately, the Obama campaign's data analysts accurately predicted the 2012 election outcomes in every battleground state within one percentage point. Highly impressed by this achievement, Eric Schmidt said: “I think of them as people scientists. They apply scientific techniques to how people will behave when confronted with a choice or a question.”

Portfolio of some clients: archive.is/1fDZ2

Finally someone noticed the shit I was spamming all over the place.
The illuminati is getting smug because they know they can't be stopped.
Only with focused determination and group help we can take them down.
Go call on all twitter accs of haxorz and tell them about this group.

Probably sucking up to Hillary and federal money to buy up all the tech companies when the Tech bubble bursts.
And use them for their NWO agenda.
The logo is a fucking digital pyramid.

Way to make the Google connection any more obvious.

I'd argue they are already in with the government and this is just business as usual. Do what the higher ups needs, get grants, tax cuts, millions from banks in return. The overall subversion is just what the NWO ordered.
Reminder that the Google faggots are a part of the Bilderberg Group.

The hebrew translation is wrong, There isn't even a word "Timshel" in hebrew. This is **kike
** bullshit.

Don't ask me how I know

Jews not Illuminati you disinfo faggot. There is no Illuminati… Just pedophiles and Freemason sex clubs. Satanism isn't real, it's larping. And you're a traitor to your race for shilling this tired meme again

But then again, there are the words "timshelu" or "timshol" which both translate to "you may/will rule".

Well, the name is supposed to come from John Steinbeck's "East Of Eden". Maybe he fucked it up and these goytrons were just trying to attract jewbux by naming their company that. I'm not going to go read a Steinbeck book just to figure out what the answer is. I'll just take your word for it.

you guys are doing good work with this

We're like a volunteer corps of journalistic reactionaries

Thread theme. :(

In our defense, at this point in the game, their connections don't really matter.

We already know it's the same general group of people. All the boards of directors for every major American corporation are run by the same pool of five hundred or so people, and many of them also do some time moonlighting as bureaucrats in the federal sector or assume high end do-nothing jobs when establishment candidates need to round out their staff, like Secretary of Treasury.

It's all the same people. The same doners, the same CEOs, the same politicians, and the same groups.

And it's 90% Jews, with the rest being useful idiots and shabbos goyim.

Would it be useful to know exactly who is involved this time? Probably. Would I help dig if we decided to do something? Sure.

But there's going to be an actual, no-shit race war in Europe in the next five years, and Commies backed by brown hordes are going to be fighting grassroots patriots in the streets of America at around the same time.

Knowing exactly whose dick is going into which hole in this new incestuous kike conga pile just doesn't seem like a priority anymore.

So the kike that rigged the nigger elections plans to rig it for Shitlary too?

This is getting ridiculous. It's like a caricature of the most cheesy proportions. The use of bleak colors, the names, everything.

The funniest thing is that people believe that there is "illuminati". There isnt. Illuminati is just a living meme, living inside minds of those that hold that idea dear to them , communicating that idea to everyone else through that symbol of pyramid. This way they signal to everyone else that theyre part of same ideology.

awww yeh The Bug is real boy

To be fair, their clients are all unicorns that are going to be obliterated when the economy corrects itself. We are in the calm before the storm of the dotcom bubble 2: electric boogaloo.

Though the symbolism is pretty bad. I've been noticing lots of bee and hive imagery, mostly relating to services/businesses in cities.

not to mention shit like webcomic publishers and hosting service providers like Hiveworks

bumpu for stickers n diggers

Damn thats a good song

heil'd

So, anons, what are we to do with this information we have now? What can we do?

I'm fucking dying.

David Brock Justifies Clinton’s Foreign Cash: ‘It Was a Global Initiative’

Saturday on CNN’s “Smerconish,” Media Matters founder David Brock, a supporter of presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, discussed the allegations of improprieties regarding the Clinton Foundation, in particular accepting donations from foreign governments that were lobbying for favorable treatment by the United States while Clinton was secretary of state.

The allegations, which are assumed to be part of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s speech on Clinton, were laid out in Breitbart editor at large Peter Schweizer’s “Clinton Cash” and dismissed by Brock.

“Look, I think these charges were aired more than a year ago,” Brock said. “A lot — you know, every major media outlet in the country that I could see look into the allegations raised in the book to the questions that were raised and they all concluded that there’s no there, there. That there’s no evidence that the money influenced decisions. And in fact, in the specifics that are raised on the uranium case and the interagency process, the appointee in that interagency process from State says they never spoke to Hillary Clinton about it. So on the facts, just wrong. But I think the bigger question is you led with Donald Trump. Is this Donald Trump’s playbook? And if it is, he’s going to come up short, just as the author of this book came up short a year ago. Donald Trump is certainly the wrong messenger for anti-corruption story and the Clinton Foundation tried to help people in need. Look at that compared to Trump University and the scam that was pulled.”

Host Michael Smerconish pointed out that the allegations were not without merit and pointed to mainstream media outlets including The New York Times and The Washington Post taking them seriously.

“They did,” Brock replied. “Sure, and in fact, they built on it, but what did they come up with? They didn’t come up with anything more than what he came up with. The book was taken seriously by the mainstream media. Look, Rupert Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal took leads from the book and looked in it for months and found quote, ‘no wrongdoing.’ So the book has been aired. It’s had its days in the sun and it did nothing.”

Smerconish said he didn’t put Schweizer’s “Clinton Cash” in the same category as “the crap” about Vince Foster, to which Brock agreed. However, Brock said when Trump uses them in his speech, he anticipates his pro-Clinton super PAC Correct the Record will respond with a fact check in “real time.”

“I tell you how we’ll respond,” he said. “We’re going to fact check that speech in real time and we know that Donald Trump is factually challenged if nothing else. The things he’s thrown out about the Clintons to date have come out of just scurrilous tabloids. I don’t know if he’s going to use this book as part of his playbook, but we’re going to fact check him in real time and then we’re going to raise the issues that need to be raised about Donald Trump on the issue of corruption. The Politico did an investigation just weeks ago and found ties to the organized crime to the Russian mob. Let’s talk about his foreign ties. Who are his foreign investors? He wants to talk about – you know, the reason we know all this is they are 100 percent transparent. Where are Donald Trump’s tax returns? That’s what we’re going to see on Monday, Michael.”

When asked if it would have been better if the Clinton Foundation had not accepted foreign donations, Brock said there was a need for foreign money because it was a “global initiative.”

“I think you have to take foreign money. It’s a global initiative,” he added. “I think you have to take the foreign money and the protocols were set up at the State Department and they were followed.”

archive.is/ym15E
breitbart.com/video/2016/06/11/brock-justifies-clintons-foreign-cash-global-initiative/

Shit, wrong thread

You know you're a shitty candidate when you need cutting edge social engineering to artificially make people vote for you.

sounds fa-miler

Well, the Aeon of Horus is dawning

Horus is the sun god though, he should be the opposite of that or Set.

These Google/Alphabet kikes stopped caring about being subtle long ago.

I still remember when they introduced the motto "don't be evil". At least they cared what the goyim may think of them.

Not it's just 100% kikery, they have the world by the balls and they know it.

See

There was some post around, can't remember where, about some simulation run until it perfects the perfect consumer or something

Too bad they have a weak grip.

I said it in the illegals being given 15k no questions asked, we should all exploit the system and rock the boat. Maybe pretend to be illegals, make a Holla Forumsack meme factory and dominate?

Groundwork
Hive
Alphabet

What are we, some kind of neo-Deus Ex?
Are we going to have fucking nanoaugmentations next?

We should do this

Would not be suprised in the slightest.

Deus Ex and Metal Gear have been very accurate on the future, I'm starting to wonder if maybe that in itself is an example of meme magic.

At this point, I think they are just trying to incite some jewish lightning for the insurance dosh.

The Hive used to be a place for busy, busy bees dreaming and dreaming.

theintercept.com/2016/06/10/nsa-looking-to-exploit-internet-of-things-including-biomedical-devices-official-says/

Not just that.

They have us, user.

All you would need to make this feasible is:
For probably about 10k in materials you could have a full blown elite shill brigade

Hebrew doesn't write down vowels, just consonants. This is why they literally wound up forgetting how God's name is pronounced. Most likely, all three of those are valid ways of translating the same word.

bumpp

STICKYYYYY
We need a counter information warrior movement

I would gladly do this

I would be a pro shitposter so quickly

I remember a time where Holla Forums would be all over this shit.
Is anybody actually digging on this?

wew lad

Muh nigga!

clinton is so corrupt

Gta v mount chilad logo

I'll leave this here may you faggot will actually look into it. It's everything I found from digging so far from last night. Only the first part is from the "leak" so it's irrelevant if they were fake or not. The rest is directly from the campaign tax records
pastebin.com/JRMxrLLH

Bump

I wish old school hackers were still around , we need to either setup our own Groundwork to help Trump otherwise this is an automatic lose. Someone start sabotaging them.

These faggots think they can counter our meme magic, heh.

Praise kek.

Can't wait for the silicon valley bubble to pop so I don't have to listen to this euphoria anymore.

And what will they shill on? The hammer is going to drop on Twitter. They see they are losing control there and will sacrifice the whole platform to shut us up. It's only a matter of time before the ban Trump. Twitter is his most powerful platform. No way they will let him keep it.

Isn't that just SWPL / IKEA / hipster shit?

Climbing telephone poles with buttsets like the Wichita Lineman himself, dumpster diving for punch cards and 8" floppies, carding long distance calls to Aruba. Yes, we need those old school hackers now more than ever.

Or just hire Panjeet and other poo in loos for 30 cents an hour.

Did you know that wifi can also be used as FLIR?

you can quote multiple posts at the same time you fucking retard, read the new employee manual your supervisor should have given you

{{{{{REICH}}}}}

I can see that hook nose from a mile away in that 80x80 thumbnail of an image for ants

yeah but don't they have to disrupt the actual packet transmissions to repurpose the signal antenna?

This user raises a good point, I can't think of a single person in history named Brian who could be considered based.

also I'm pretty sure that doesn't work very well without embedded RFID tags in your portable electronics or clothing

A new meme is born.

When the chosen don't like something, they pull out the cell-phone and say, "SHUT IT DOWN", but when a servant goy comes to them with something that elevates the tribe and harms Goyim, they give them a little dismissive gesture with a "You may."

Verily; praise Kek.

An excellent question. I completely agree, specifically Deus Ex is uncannily coming true. Without the occult-talmudic Jews perhaps, or without naming the Jew at all. But otherwise it comes scaringly close.

That's some crazy corporate backing. I guess Trump (and Sanders) really are an outsider in all this.

Exactly. Lazy faggots.

Checked.
Underrated.

Kek

Apparently Deus Ex's plot was based on rablings from old conspiracy forums. Since conspiracy theories are sometimes correct, they must have picked up a few nuggets of truth.

bamps