10 year USAF E-6, ask me anything

10 year USAF E-6, ask me anything

Made love to any sand niggers yet?

No, and you sound like a retard

Not even sandniggers use ten kids as soldiers.

It is my understanding that Air Force personnel spend most of their time having their butt plugs resized an attending lesbian feminist poetry readings. In your opinion, does this explain the preponderance of beta cucks in the ranks?

There are "beta cucks" in every branch and the biggest giveaway that someone is A) not in the military or B) a boot-ass dirtbag scrub is thinking that a certain branch or branches is wholly inferior

Why would anyone want to ask a grunt anything?

lol yeah they do retard

Grunt refers to army genius

How does it make you feel fighting for big oil companies and your death means nothing to them

How does it feel to be going into your sophomore year of highschool?

Proly the same way when your squad runs a train through you

What made you start a thread here?

Bordem, why not?

Are all your clothes camo?
If so then how do you find them if they fall on the floor?

I clothe myself solely by touch like a blind person

How does it feel being more useless than the navy

Nigger

10 years and not msgt, are you a retard?

The only people who make master in 10 years are bullet chasing kiss asses with sore knees and soft minds

Army>Air-force

Debate me

or

how many sandniggers did you kill

Do you suck dicks?

Yeah because being in a "smart" AFSC gets you rank faster. You test against others in your afsc idiot

Do you ever wish you could just nip down the shops or go to the beach?

They both have their jobs and missions. It's like comparing oranges to apples

Nope

How does it feel knowing you will clear less money per month than a McDonald's worker once you retire?

Navyfag here. This is accurate. I've personally met Marines who would fall under the beta male umbrella.

Apples are greater then oranges

How does it feel to not know what you're talking about? A retired e-7 makes about 2k a month just for waking up in the morning. Add on their actual job, which is most likely a high paying one due to experience education, and I'll b making well into 6 figures in my early 40s. Then combine that with me putting away 15% of my pay into a 401k (TSP) since I was 19, and I'll be doing just fine until and after I actually retire

What bases have you been stationed at?

SW USA, east coast USA, Midwest USA, Korea, Western Europe

Do you know the meaning of life?

Did you get to pick where you went? What is it like living in the dorms?

None of those are bases. What's the point starting an AMA thread if you're just going to give vague, cryptic answers?

After Korea yes. Dorms are not too bad depending on your roommate/first shirt

Said the person that one of something cannot be greater then another thing

Is English your first language son?

no thanks

Is deflecting your only argument?

Too much kids, they use few kids per unit, that thing about a big number of men marching is obsolete, just age of maidan use it. Right now they just send lots of small groups with no more that 2 kids, not ten, the rape kids stay in the bases so ahmed wouldnt run back to england with his fucktoy.

yfw you never have to die on command for idiots, hillary/trump and jews

Why are all of you militaryfags so defensive and butthurt over stuff
Just chill out dude, you signed up for the job and knew what you were getting into, tough shit you didnt like it and became a permanently menstruating ball of testosterone and anger

Oh yeah I'm so sure your 10 years old in the military.

Nah, its a fact m8.

Apples are better, airforce sucks

How often do you jump off planes?

have you ever stuck your dick into a military aircraft? exclusively for sexual pleasure of course, other reasons need not apply but I'd still like to hear about them

What's your MOS? How much do you actually do, and how often do you feel like a marine grunt? bored out of your head

What is your honest opinion on Barack Obama allowing transsexuals (mental defectives) in the military because current year?

how does it feel knowing big blue doesn't give a fuck about you anymore
how does it feel knowing that your retirement may get pulled out from under you
how does it feel knowing you have to finish course 15?