"normie"

Where the fuck did this word come from?

The term has always since practically the dawn of English imageboards been Normalfag.

Where the fuck are these people coming from?

Am I the only one who's noticing the subversion of our traditional kjilexicon?

autism, the post

reddit

Kill yourself, summerfag.

It's Reddit's politically correct version of normalfag.

Reddit. Since it has the word fag in it it's offensive to them.

It comes from plebbit.

Oh, the irony.

Kill. Yourself. Summerfag.

What is the term "commies" derived from? Hurr durr I'm fucking retarded

SEKRIT CHAN CLUB WAR NOW

What are you sliding, rabbi?

Redditors don't like to say fag so they use "normie"

Normie came from reddit corrupting normalfag because they didn't want to hurt fudgepackers feelings.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS, THERE IS IMPORTANT NEWS GOING ON AND THIS SLIDES IT

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS, THERE IS IMPORTANT NEWS GOING ON AND THIS SLIDES IT

Kill yourself normalfag

Imageboards have gotten fucking soft.

What the fuck happened to gorespam?

What the fuck happened to raiding?

Now the very actions that are necessary to keeping up our vitality and keeping out undesirables are derided as "edgy".

Fucking kill yourselves Redditor subhuman filth.

Is the future of imageboards important or does every single fucking post have to be about serious discussion until we've lost our humor(the key to our influence) and let subversives rot us from within?

It's an /r9k/ meme spelling of normalfag that later spread to Reddit, as most memes do. Quit getting your panties in a bunch.

I guess since you are still a summerfag you really meant what does normalfaggot come from.

Late 08 /jp/ started using the term neurotipical ironically to make fun of people that didn't get their sense of humor. /r9k/ didn't realize they were using it ironically since they actually have autism so it started to get used there. /jp/ got disgusted that actual autists were using it unironically and so they started using normalfag to punch home their disgust and distinguish themselves from /r9k/ and the autism crew. /r9k/ still not getting the joke used it unironically. It started getting picked up on reddit after m00t nuked /r9k/ in 11 and gradually morphed over there into normie.

Around late 12 early 13 /jp/ started using normie ironically to mock the shit out of people that used normalfag on /a/ and to bait them into sperging out on how reddit wasn't welcome because fuck /a/ they have always been faggots and the Teen Bro Cabal can't resist a chance to shitpost.

this

Also, those TRS faggots say it bc they're niggers

You know I love TRS for all the trolling that they do but i''m honestly bothered how they take our culture without fully committing. It honestly feels like how Reddit steals our memes.

They recently made their forums invite only.

I can't think of a more repulsive thing to do from an imageboard perspective

get out autist

Make me, faggot

always beware of lolbergtardian converts.

i sort of understand the invite only thing, but its still pretty faggy

reported for shitposting and faggotry

Now this is a slide thread.

Normie is an /r9k/ term. It means normal person, a.k.a. Chad Thundercock and Stacey. People who aren't loser shutins who spend every waking hour on the internet browsing imageboards. Non autismal people.

NEETs whose dreams are to get autismbux and leech off the government for the rest of their lives hate normies.

t. ex wizard who broke free

While I realize this is all shitposting and sliding, there is a lesson in this because we certainly do have people here whom are unironically into muh sekrit club and do it for free without even realizing they're useful idiots

reported for shitpost bumping a slide thread

kill yourself summerfag

see

What is this babbies first shock? Poor effort 5/10

That cream cheese in the microwave made me dry wretch though

But isn't that most of Holla Forums?

Back in 2012 Holla Forums was majority Libertarian with racist tendencies.

Then it changed into ethnic nationalists after they realized that a free society can only exist in a high IQ, homogeneous, high trust society.

The term "edgy" was originally used to mock faggy teenagers who pretended to have real problems while living a very comfortable life.

Now it's used to mock people who do the things that keep imageboards alive and free from undesirable immigrants.

The inside of my asshole looks like hamburger meat?

The funny thing is, I talked to a friend of mine back in 2010 who was a D1 college athlete and they were talking about how great the accommodations were for the athletes compared to the normal students. So I joked about how they probably call us all normies, they looked away and got quiet and I started laughing cus I knew I was right.

I think it might be a common term for any group that deems itself as an outgroup (for any reason) to call anyone not in that group.

- what he was thinking when he went quiet

Clearly outsiders who are afraid or don't like to say faggot or fag, they can safely be filtered and disregarded.

It's not about racism either. please stop bumping this shit thread

reported for shitpostbumping a slide thread

reported for announcing a report :^)

Reported for announcing that you're going report him for announcing a report.

Reported for being a normalfag nigger

reportfags like you are the worst thing on here. Always having to announce why you hate a specific thread followed by sagespamming. Why not just report and ignore you fucking attention whore

reported for not reporting

Where's the Pain Series, though?

is this what passes for humor on Holla Forums nowadays

Don't get your panties in a twist m90

Hol up fam, why am I a redditor? I simply called out OP's sliding you faggot.

I think I remember hearing the team in an old golden era episode of The Simpsons, so dates to the 90s, at least.

For all we know it could be a silly word used by counter-culture that could go as far back as the 70s or even the 60s…

kill yourself.