GOOGLE SUPPORTS TPP

It's official.

Google has come out in support of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

publicpolicy.googleblog.com/2016/06/the-trans-pacific-partnership-step.html

archive.is/Fpwie

This probably won't surprise anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

full30.com/
archive.is/JUESs
archive.is/4nGvL
volafile.io/r/3UXO6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme this hard.

Use this as an opportunity to redpill people on both Google and the TPP.

This shit cannot stand.

Also time to 100% boycott jewgle.

Good luck getting a new youtube alternative.

We badly need one.

Yeah, I don't know if it's possible, solely because youtube already has so much content already on it.

but there are alternatives, see vimeo

Worth a shot.

We'd have to re-upload alot of shit for this to work.

If you have Gmail accounts, switch to a different service. OpenMailBox is what I use based on some anons' recommendation. Afterwards, nuke your Gmail accounts, start adblocking+NoScripting+block all cookies from Google. Add them to your host files.

tbis is because google is part of the globalist regime.

how many billions did google save by avoiding US tax laws?

anyone have a list of things to boycott? google.com isnt enough. boycott android? i use my android to visit this place…. wtf do i do

It’s not possible because YouTube isn’t monetizable. It operates at a loss and there’s no incentive for anyone else to create a competitor.

Good luck herding millions of cats.

Making a video hosting site in of itself isn't hard, it's only after you get past a certain point of popularity would there be problems.

There's a YouTube "competitor" devoted to gun channels for example. I don't think it will disappear any time soon. full30.com/

Does not compute.

was checking if a thread already existed for this. good job OP.

The first I heard of this was from ycombinator. yeah it is a leftist website but from time to time they talk about STEM shit.

archive.is/JUESs was the archive copy from 13 hours ago (someone else out there is watching that site by the looks of it) so here is a new copy archive.is/4nGvL

relevent dump

The Clintons are always associated with DLC (Democratic Leadership Council?), a centrist organization. Remember Bill Clinton is for all intents and purposes a Southern Democrat, so he is a close to a blue dog democratic president. Hillary Clinton luckily chose to be Senator of NY (which is a cold political move, esp. when you account for political polarization), she has moved to the Left when tides are that way. Hillary was a staunch centrist during Bush presidency including being very corporate friendly (and still is). Other than abortion rights, Hillary was all over in many issues, including crime, welfare, immigration etc. Her cold ambition fizzled in front of an aspirational candidacy of Obama and now, the D party moved to Left and Bernie pulled it to more Left, so she will play along with it. Hillary Clinton is architect of TPP in its current form, at it is politically expedient for her to deny it. The Clintons were always centrist, that is why Chelsea Clinton was on the board of IAC (pretty sure, its the last name, not her talents). The whole definition of Centrism esp. in a very ideological Political world, many times looks like Opportunism, and many Centrist leaders through out the world, ascend not with Philosophical fidelity but with carefully building a Personality following.

I found this in the comments section that relates to the google blog. Would be nice to dig further into the claim that Shillary had a big hand in creating the TPP.

fuck google and have a bump

we seriously need a video sharing platform

I recently set up a new youtube account and they wouldn't even let me pick a username. They forced me to use my "real name" entered into the google account. Yet on my account from 2009, I can keep setting up channels with different names.

What is the bollocks?

ads

go to:

X:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

edit the hosts file:

add:

127.0.0.1 www.google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 ssl.google-analytics.com

see how sites load faster

I can't make new twitter, facebook or google/gmail/youtube accounts without a fucking PHONE NUMBER!

Wait you can't make new twitters anymore? Fucks sake

they sell the data between them based on your phone number. facebook gives them your name, youtube & google your interests based on searches. then, there is android and the gps that can be used to track you. why you think the gps service is free?

just use a prepaid card into a phone without a gps that you'll never use to take photos/videos either

then can still track you based on network antennas but you can always use the phone in one town or outskirts and then take off the battery (as a form to fake location)

Thanks user. Just did that.

It won't let me save the file for some raisin.

I hope none of you use Google for anything unrelated to job requirements.

Oh, I guess I should ask. How would I switch some things like bank cards that are linked to Google emails from aeons ago to Openmailbox?

Everybody watch this. It could change your life

make a new txt doc on desktop.

copy the text from hosts onto the doc from desktop.

name the doc from desktop: hosts

copy it over the hosts files from windows.

This is a great redpilling moment right now. Google has been caught blocking any anti-Hillary search suggestions, and now Google has come out in support of TPP.

Fuck me anons.

How do I into privacy n shit?

Didn't you watch it? You can't

So just opt out of tech completely?

Even that would only get you so far. Big brother is real

Fuck.

So go full boar counter-surveillance and disinfo, got it.

Good thing I'm moving again anyway

Did you even watch it? That probably wouldn't do shit.

Well which is worse, having a slightly dirty fingerprint like everyone else or having no fingerprint at all? Think about it. The only thing keeping you safe from a hacker currently is that they're not targeting you specifically, fact. Your basic bitch firewall and VPN isn't doing shit if they want you. Just don't raise suspicion. Act normal, it's okay to have some skeletons, everyone does and if they target you on that basis they target everyone. If they target you on the basis that you've encrypted all your memes and all that garbage your average "why do you want privacy if you have nothing to hide" idiot doesn't feel threatened because they don't do that. Act normal. We really haven't done anything wrong.

Only like halfway through fam he's not even on anonymity yet…

I guess, I was a total fucking autist when I was younger though so I can imagine quite a few ways they could throw my ass in jail.

Don't give them a reason to then. I mean let's be real here, anyone who has touched an imageboard could be linked to questionable content which shall not be named. You have to load those images when you click on the page. I'm 100% certain if you showed a screenshot of Holla Forums to a jury they would convict you of something. The point is that you're not the big fish they're after, there's no reason to go after you and until there is and they start throwing out the nets, you're safe.

On the other hand, you can't be afraid of what 'they' have on you. If you have aspirations that might make you the big fish or that might put you in opposition to these people you have to fight. Because no one will ever be clean, never again. Like the guy in the video says, teenagers used to be able to make mistakes, it was their job, but now their mistakes will follow them for the rest of their lives. You can't be controlled like that or they win.

there, basic shit.

Actually, fuck it, here.
volafile.io/r/3UXO6g

You might want to get the new CCleaner though, this one is out of date, but Mcaffe and the others are good to go.

Also, COMODO is lightweight as fuck, none of that shit you get with other firewalls and antivirus and shit that slows your shti doewn considerably.

M8… the memes are reason enough

If they really want you badly and you're too clean to their liking once they hack you and go through everything they'll just put stuff on your computer to frame you. Believe me, it does happen more often than you might think.

Also never put a webcam on your computer, don't use bluetooth dongles and remove or at the very least deactivate any microphone on it as soon as it's not needed anymore.

Are the normalfags talking about this at all?

Yeah right fuck you. The best thing to do is just have a life outside of your computer and use your PC for very few things like reading and watching movies and sending work email. The ONLY people who have to worry are people who look at CP and people who buy/sell drugs and bombs.

Yep. The only profitable part of Google is their search advertising. Everything else loses money.

Thank you Hotwheels for the filtering option.

Didn't they started making a profit last year?

That was a good watch, thanks user.

Bumping this bread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Use an adblocker and continue using youtube. You do them more harm than good.

Recently there was a video on YT about how Google is favoring Hillary through alteration of search results and search suggestions (I forgot the name of the video), I wonder what would happen if someone on twitter, for example Trump, were to RT this video AND also add a link to some news article that talk about Google endorsing the TPP. I think boycotting Google can become a very possible thing. There're alternatives to YouTube, it's just that the majority of people don't know about them because they've no interest in searching them since they've been spoiled with all Google botnet services for almost a decade now.

(((Google))) supports TPP. Well color me surprised.

Well, yeah, Google is literally owned and run by the CIA, so this should not be a surprise.

fastest growing stock in the tech sector right now

they ain't going anywhere anytime soon and have distributed their investments to ensure so

shut the fuck up

GASP

The super shady POZ corporation is supporting the enslavement of humanity?

Color me surprised.