Censorchan Holla Forums bans Russian IP

Gookmoot has banned all Russian IPs from Holla Forums

Cuckchan just got cuckier.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rouble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Also isn't cuckchan and Holla Forums already banned in Russia anyway? I know Holla Forums is

Kennedi check em

God what happened to that place
The entire board is one big shitpost basically

Hiroshima's reps are saying spam coming from Russia as replies/sliding of rouble threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rouble/

It's because 4 chan is owned by the CIA

After the major exodus from Cuckchan it became readily apparent that those staying behind were some of the most cancerous posters imaginable.

It was like night and day after just a few days into the move.

b-but trumpfags are real Holla Forumsacks… :3

I know… kek kek kennedi

They're back faggot. Sage goes in all fields

Apparently, they're blaming an earlier DDOS on pro-Kremlin shills trying to shut down a thread bitching about Russia's government and economy The Russkies had come to 4chan in the first place because people on some Russian version of 2ch had been arrested for speaking out against Putin.
JapMoot IP banned all of Russia (and maybe Romania too) until they worked something out with Cloudflare. They're back to normal now.

Download Ouroboros from F-Droid, faggot.

Heard that.

It's only good if you need a bunch of brownshirts to turn loose on a target.

So… the Russians are coming?

They're trying, user.

jesus christ I remember

Holla Forums and Holla Forums were some kind of distilled Excellence

I don't get why they banned all Russians… Literally the only issue with them was a bunch of commies under their flags were making the "Crazy Rouble" thread.
The mods could easily take care of that.

I see, that explains the sudden rise in orthodox church spam here.

Why? I seriously don't understand what you might get from it.

There was a russian botnet that was trying to ddos 4chan, so they blocked all the IPs of the country

Russia recently announced that they were re-raising the irin curtain and cracking down. That's really nice of 4chan to take the blame off Russian government by banning the country's IP.

iron*

Apparently they un-blocked it

I mainly do it for the Trump general, good OC and memes come out of that thread, and it's the best place to be during the elections this year.

Otherwise I've ignored everything else on that site.

Maybe. I have a brother that says the same thing, but I still don't get it. I resent what the site became so it feels disgusting being there personally.

You eventually gain immunity to all the shitposting and instead go about finding hidden treasures.

Also
How? I've literally never met anyone who browses any chans irl other than this one time I was at a /k/ meetup, but even then it was okay because we were all focusing on shooting our guns rather than talking.

He introduced me to chans ~10 years ago. I know plenty of people on chans, but thankfully they're not meme spouters so it's bearable. I knew plenty of meme spouters when I was in high school though, total fags.

You'd be surprised, 4chan has a lot of reddit overlap now that it's been so heavily sanitized. Why do you think the loli is gone?

Are you younger? I'm 24 so I've probably been around a bit longer and have encountered more people. You've probably met plenty too, you just have to steer the conversation in such a way that you can figure out if someone browses chans or not.

How is this a bad thing? Russians just shill Communism and Orthodoxy and try to D/C "real white people".

19, been on 4chan for 6 years till I switch over to 8ch 2 years ago.

I guess I just don't look hard enough…

Very offensive of you, user.

Didn't Russia ban access to Holla Forums?

My brother and I post regularly enough, and on the same boards, that we're sometimes called out as samefags because we post in the same thread and our IDs match.

If you see two people with the same ID arguing about Megaman or Metal Gear on Holla Forums, it's probably us.

Probably has to with Hentai/Loli being illegal in Russia now.

my isp was banned from 4chan long back, long before the captchas were implemented, so either you used a vpn or bought a goypass if you wanted to post. Not like much is missed at this point

Πρῶτος μεταξὺ ἴσων

I guess that's a GIF of you.

Who gives a shit?

how?

Propaganda. The same forces of the Soviet Union have not ended and KGB subversion continues.

Dr. Mootvo?

Cry more cuckservative.

For real? Fuck.