Petition to FIRE Mexican San Jose Mayor

Police reveal whetback Mayor told them to allow Protestors to attack supporters
Now a petition has been started calling for resignation. This will look GREAT for Trump

Mike Huckabee is on the case. 800 more signatures needed! Get off your NEET ass and do something for once (especially if you are from California).

change.org/p/san-jose-mayor-liccardo-resignation

beno

I fucking hate summer.

nice dubs

kennedi check em

I hate you so… Political pressure on a mayor can work.
Especially when you have major media people behind it.

What do you want? Read it.

He should be arrested for complicity in multiple cases of assault.

That's not how it works around here,

Check 'em
MUH DICK

It's not asking a president you fucking shill

Talk about damage control. In any case It's good to hear that Huckabee is connected to this. Send this off to Brietbart and any media outlet willing to cover this for more exposure and to put more pressure on the San jose mayor. Paint him as a racist to further ruin his reputation.

800 more signatures and it will be National News

Shills not knowing dubs

SIGN PETITION

CHANGE WORLD

:^)

Just get the fucking whetback in trouble for staging the event!

IT will help with the Trump Judge thing too!

Fucking shills and their lame anime.

Why would you have that on your pc?
Spoiler that shit

Nobody's asking Obongo to fire him. They want to put public pressure on him and force a resignation. This would be a big news story and would show liberal politicians complicit in acts of violence on Trump supporters.

Would changing one mayor really achieve anything? No, not in practical terms. But it would be huge in PR. "Mayors are letting thugs attack Trump supporters" goes from conspiracy theory to fact.

We need to keep the spotlight on him by any means necessary. If that means signing a petition, then we sign the faggoty petition. This is one of the very rare occasions where a petition might actually be effective.

PR means anything you do to get public on your side, it does not mean "act nice" as all the muh PR people pretend

bump for good potential

you dirty 3-sixin bastards. I'd say that's a photoshop but for the quote about his wife's age

Remember to report, hide, and not engage. Go on about posting as normal. As for the petition, good, we need to put heat on this fucker in any way possible.

So, this is what we can expect out of the "good Mexicans?"

FUCK THE PETITION

SPREAD THE NEWS ANYWAYS

SPIC AUTHORITIES TARGET AMERICAN CITIZENS

Total been at 9297 for a while now.

Is it possible they could freeze the count?

Huckabee's on this?
oh shit bump.

Fu-cuk!

this is being slid I feel

Of course he did. George Soros has that little bitch in his pocket.

That and destroying the other side's PR isn't cucked as fuck like acting like a pussy and compromising your ideals in a weak attempt to improve your own.

Bump for importance and counterattack avenue.

I don't know

I'd find it hard to believe that they couldn't.

fuck you

If five more Holla Forumslacks signed up we could do a head count from the number you 9297

bump because Mexians are having a fucking birthday party outside my apartment and it's already 9:30pm

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

We fucking called it.

bump

yup

Do you have proof? Video, email, or article?

Bump

It's up to 9392 now.

GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS. WE ONLY NEED ~600 MORE SIGNATURES

poltical representatives do not serve the interest of citizens, they serve their own.
wich may be the ones of other special interest groups.