Name a rapper worse than Stitches

Name a rapper worse than this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmy1-3kK15g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can name one that's more annoying

Who on gods green earth is this?

ONE OFF!!

Could easily be the worst rap song I've ever heard.
The fact this has 16m views only adds to that.

idk newfag maybe you should ask google reverse image search

OP here, there is one rapper i can name worse than this guy but technically speaking he's more of a parody rapper that sounds like he doesn't take himself seriously.

Just did, never heard of Romye Robinson. He sounds like the type of guy that i wouldn't even bother to look up.

I like the hellraiser guy throwing coke around. I don't know much about rap but I'm not even sure this would qualify, he's just yelling random shit.

Don't you fucking dare compare my nigga Viper to that trash. Viper's killing the game, all while being solely responsible for 9/11.

I LOVE SELLIN BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!!!!

My friend over here would like his number

Viper and Lil B shouldn't even qualify because, yes: They're bad rappers for comedic effect.

Shut the fuck up you quivering pussy. Have you never listened to the Pharcyde? What's your poison fuckboi? Do you like gucci mane? Go back to cuckchan dickbreath fuck you

He isn't actually a bad rapper, he's just a douchebag. Vid related is an actual bad rapper. and here as well youtube.com/watch?v=pmy1-3kK15g

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Riff Raff

/Thread

Most of the time he isn't even rapping, he's just screaming shit. When he does actually rap he demonstrates technical ability: See 1:01-1:12 of

I agree his music is horrible

Check em

Well there is actually one rapper i remember who is shit but really isn't well known, still deserves a dishonorable mention but doesn't deserve an entire thread dedicated to him.

How about every raper ever.

Be jelly you weren't a star and didn't get shot in the head

You've obviously never listened to his music high on drugs.

Dear God…..

As much as I dislike Stiches, at least he kinda keeps it true to the sex/drugs/rock'n'roll or "wildin out and being violent" nature of rap.

Would rather listen to Stiches lie about being a coke kingpin than listen to some faggot rap about a completely boring dance that only loli's do.

this is now a god tier rapper thread

Topkek

So did we find the white Tech N9ne?

Only Florida could produce such a scumbag douchetard. I want to leave now…

Pick one, faggot.