Can I get some recommendations?

Can I get some recommendations?
I can't manage to filter the shit out of the proper comics, I finished all the ennis stuff, sandman, transmetropolitan and that kind of popular stuff and then started downloading comics in bulk but I can't manage to find anything that is not horrid shit

Sorry OP.
Your picture is more interesting than what you had to say.

Well, what exactly are you looking for? Just saying "recommend some comics" is pretty general.

It'd help to provide some insight into your personal preferences. "Popular stuff" isn't helpful at all, especially when you top it off with "I can't find anything that is not horrid shit". If you don't like what you've read, what makes you think we can recommend anything that fits your standards?

So, ass thread?

Op, you horrid faggot! This only works if you tell us what you're looking for! We can't suggest anything without you saying what you enjoy.

I hear you like butts.

Starman.

The Invisibles
From Hell
Planetary
Hellblazer
Luther Arkwright
Eightball
Black Hole
Miracleman
Hellboy

Power Pack, both the original 1980s 62+1 issue run and the late 2000s series of miniseries, are pretty good.

Anything outside the villain doing generic soft villain things ("I will just hold the shitty hostage and wait for the hero throw it some henchmen and lose") and hero doing moralfag things will do

Stuff related, of things I liked lately, I guess

Welp

Is that a boy or girl?

Morrison at his fucking worst.
Compression out the whazoo and ugly art galore.
Plus he's a feminist now

That's the second engineer Angela Spica, a spic.

The Authority was meh okay. Planetary was the shit though. Shame Warren Ellis is such a massive fat faggot now.

Three Willy Seth the Six Billion Dollar Bastard was the best character in The Authority.

Which parts of the autority should I skip?

Qlso, anything similar to lobo unbound?

And yeah, the other google images option was in ruskie

You could safely drop it after they kill God, although I did kind of enjoy the next arc, where the power elite replace the team with globalist/corporatist super-dupes.

You have made a very serious mistake.

Oh nice