The nice goys

How blatent can (((they))) get, this movie made 4 different Hitler jokes spaced out in it. I even heard normalfag looking people remarking that they made a lot of jokes about Hitler. On top of that, the (((movie critics))) are giving it crazy high undeserved scores like 9/10, guaranteeing the message is 100% approved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRHxZPV6jts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought the same thing user, but then I looked up pic related when I got home.

The Hitler jokes seemed completely out of context and not in a normal manner at all, aka no references to the holocaust before/after.

Its because the movie is so new.

not even going to quote the jokes?

I found the jokes to be out of place and forced but the movie was one of the best I've seen in a while. All of the scenes really flowed well and there was a perfect mix of action and comedy. The Richard Nixon as the angel of death bit was just really memorable for me too. As far typical kike shit goes it wasn't bad for what it was. The three main characters were good and I usually hate kid actors. I would say its worth it.

I went to see this last night. From memory the handful of Hitler comments were applied to the villain, pretty standard shit.

It was actually a pretty fun movie.

I actually enjoyed that movie, saw it a week ago. While not exactly wholly original, at least its not a remake/"reboot" of another movie, something that's becoming increasingly rare these days.

I went to see the movie on Monday, it was actually pretty decent. The Hitler jokes and frequency were more to show the insecurity and awkwardness of Gosling's character then it was hits on Hitler.

Still a decent 6/10

this film was tedious trash, blatant jewishness not withstanding.

not only the inane hitler jokes but the sexualisation of the children.

i didnt sincerely laugh once.

consider suicide. you'd have to be a real good cornfed goy mongoloid to enjoy this in anyway.

There's either a few shills in this thread or Holla Forums is overeating, again, from what I saw of this movie, if you took "Hitler is soooo bad" out of it then you are blatantly looking for political messages where there are none to be found, typical of Holla Forums to be a bunch of no-fun faggots that can't enjoy something unless it 100% lines up with their views.

also, didn't Robert Dinero name The Jew an an older interview?

the film is an utter waste of time with or without the perceived propaganda. its flat, overlong, cynical, horribly shot and the jokes - if you can call them that - are SNL tier. a great waste of the talents of gosling and crowe, i went in believing that a buddy cop film starring those two couldnt possibly be that bad, it was.

i suppose if you're a normie tier pleb raised on adam sandler and other jewish 'comic' inanities this is 'fun.'

watch withnail and i, a fish called wanda, dr. strangelove, or even dumb and dumber; the difference between real comedies and this 21st century schlock should be abundantly clear.

The movie was shit. Russel Crowe is supposed to be some kinda antihero? And like he's saying this while being a total white knight. Fucking defending these girls from pedophiles and shit while saying he's 'not a good guy'. Only bad thing he does is kill this total homicidal lunatic and that is only remotely bad by capeshit standards.

Same problem in Deadpool. Says he's 'not a good guy' while totally white knighting. Fighting off this one girl's stalkers and shit. Then proceeds to get pegged. I mean how blue pilled can you get.

Man fuck this cucked society. There's no point anymore man.

You are a seriously grumpy fuck. This movie was funny. Best movie I've seen all year. I always keep an eye out for heeb bullshit and there was none on display in this movie. Lighten the fuck up.

you're a tasteless pleb, that's fine. also ty for reinforcing my belief that only nigger tier iq individuals could enjoy this trash with your lack of reading comprehension. the film is bad whether or not there is propaganda in it.

Except that happened in the comics.

Did you just call dumb and dumber funny?

thanks for your contribution ;)

I bet you think Ace Ventura was funny too.

I haven't seen it but if you disagree with then there is >>>/rope/ for you

I heard deadpool is extremely funny (haven't seen it yet), is it blue pilled too much?

its not a classic but its a masterpiece compared to nice guys.

and theres some genuinely fantastic jokes like this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=zRHxZPV6jts

now if you'll excuse me im done justifying tastes to a 19-21 year old child who probably likes gasper noe.

Anybody who thinks dumb and dumber was funny should be put down.

You talk like a faggot.

idgaf about dumber and dumber but hollywood films are utter wastes of time with or without propaganda.
I guess niggers like you with the reading comprehension of a 5th grader missed that part.

I watched a bootleg version of it, it's meh. Ryan Reynolds was born for that role though.

you ok hun?

Comedies are usually shit, and hollywood is generally a piece shit that needs to die. However there are the occasional exceptions.

knock knock

It was good, but it did have the taint of marxism.

the amount of people who found this enjoyable is terrifying.

i pity you all.

We get it.

They made joke about Hitler! In a comedy movie! Unacceptable!!!

It was worth making new tread, shill?

You're completely misrepresenting the OP. It wasn't a joke about Hitler.

It was a series of potshots completely unrelated to the rest of the movies and its tone.
Some jewish scriptwriter was just airing his gripes, it didn't add anything to the movie. They were Hitler-jokes for the sake of Hitler-jokes.

Bad writing at its best, clumsy propaganda at its worst.

dem tripz

As if that would have any bearing on anything. Comics are even more cucked than movies. Everyone knows that.

Whether or not this movie was/wasn't funny or was/wasn't Jewish propaganda, this thread is not Holla Forums related in the slightest and belongs on Holla Forums

I'm not the type to accuse off topic threads of "forum sliding" but you're certainly not making a good case for yourself OP, especially with the whole >(1) thing

Shill, bait, sliding, whatever this is it is a bad thread

are you that new?

Ryan ==(((((((Gosling)))))))))==

oh my god Ryan Gosling isn't a jew. I have sullied the good name of a Goy.

God forgive me.

He's Canadian. Honestly, just as bad.

Jesus fuck I should've listened to you guys when you said stay away from the Tele-jew

In this hilarious book based on the wildly popular blog, the author pairs swoon-worthy photos of the steamy actor with sensitive feminist theories and plenty of sweet talk. Included are 120 full-color photos and captions throughout, with some of the best entries from the blog along with 70 to 80 percent brand-new material for the book.

Let's not forget about the movie where he plays a Jewish skinhead.

You can watch the whole thing on youtube.

You realize if it says a movie is 0% Jewish then most of the time it means nobody has submitted the list of people who worked on it into J-dar?

His monologue about Jews tearing at the fabric of society because they are transient degenerates is one of the most unintentionally self-aware statements Hollywood has ever let slip for the sake of the movie subject matter.

It's because it wasn't a Hollywood movie.

The Hitler comments were time-appropriate, in the 70s most young WW2 veterans were adults with careers.

oh you

It's an indie film

Within the first 25 minutes he lets his girlfriend fuck his ass to celebrate National Women's Day. That was the final scene in a ~5 minute sequence intended to establish that his love interest is the kind of girl who don't need no man etc.

Also, the casting choice for Negasonic Teenage Warhead was a shoutout to fat pride tumblr dykes. She has a visible gut in some shots and the actress is a full on feminist bulldyke.

Is it funny? Meh. I laughed out loud once, IIRC.

I wonder if the whole "self-hating Jew" cliche was a way to get ahead of the story on Jews that rat on their own kind

what is going on with the media these days?