Forced to give up a webcomic/cartoon you enjoy because the creator thought having a large audience means they had a...

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/402670.html#q403418
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking Roomie, man

'nuff said

This has happened to every comedian and celebrity I've ever remotely liked.

Social Media was a mistake

They've managed to ruin 40k. They can ruin anything.

The only answer is to exterminate them.

now hold on, it'll take years to ruin 40k, they have to produce a shit load of books with bullshit to do that.

It's getting there though, you can see the signs sure enough.

order of the stick did this for some reason. ham fisted political statements about modern morality in a medieval fantasy world.

I don't know how the writer of Erfworld managed to avoid this. Its obvious he has political leanins but he hasn't hamfisted them in his comic or anything nor has that stopped him from writing about subjects like female characters being put in rapedanger.

i don't really give a shit, one workshop goes bankrupt and I have no doubt it will, someone with talent can pick it up and show the emperor is his divine super turbo hitler glory.

Winston Rowntree, you fucking cuckbird. And the style was not all that bad either.

Considering that the first faggot (who is LT's bisexual brother) was introduced in literally the first few pages and soon after that, chloe introduced like the first tranny, i think you can't complain about something that was on the comic from word go.

So. if in doubt, exterminatus?

It was entertaining in its own unique way: you'll never again see someone be subjected to sociopolitical brainwashing and have it laid out in such a sophisticated manner.

Unrelated, but I stopped reading Poppy because I got into reading Army field books. I heard he went SJW, but did he start injecting that bullshit into the comic until it became unreadable?

Poppy? Do you mean Poppy Opossum? If so then dude Morbi has always been leaning to that side.

Then I have great news, because you're going to LOVE the music of Limp Bizkit, which is who the creator of the comic cited as his biggest influence in the early days.

Where?

Someone made a post on Holla Forums about it
8ch.net/tv/res/402670.html#q403418

>>>Holla Forums403418

they annihilated warhammer fantasy within a single edition

what makes you think wh40k will be any different?