Have you watched the new Archiekino show yet Holla Forums?

Have you watched the new Archiekino show yet Holla Forums?

Why is it all dark and gritty? Why are there murders in Riverdale? Isn't this based on a kid's comicbook?

this is like televised clickbait

What? I though that nigga just wanted to eat burgers n shit.

Huh. There's something familiar about this M.O., but I can't quite think of a group that likes to do things like this.

It's how (((they))) operate.

Archie comics have full blown cucks writing for them now.
There were threads on Holla Forums about it.

Archie harkens back to a better time. Of course they have to do something to put a stop to that.

Isn't this a soap for teenage girls?

Seems really gay to watch this.

This is fucking Vampire Diaries but with Archie. Will there be a lesbo scene between Betty and Veronica at least?

The article I skimmed said they already made out and it was heteronormative queerbaiting because they won't actually get together for real

that was an article on polygon

somebody get a webm plz

I need a little more that a kiss. If they're gonna be edgy might as well go all the way know what I mean?

JUST FUCK MY CHILDHOOD UP

are you saying you want to see Veronica dock her futa cock into Betty's?

Is the guy outside the window supposed to be Jughead? Who are the two girls with him? It's been a long time since I read an Archie comic, but I don't remember a black girl with fake anime catgirl ears.

that one's in the source actually

Yes. I want some Blue Is The Warmest Color shit.

Why does Jughead look like a crackhead?

Gay military couple in the show like the comics?

They made live action movies years ago.

I don't think anyone cares about Archie comics anymore he's just a meme now, like Mickey Mouse.

Are Josie and the pussy cats in this now? I know Archie comics published the Josie and the pussycat comics and the cartoon.

there was a black chick in the josie and the pussycats group, but now Josie herself is black for some reason.