Christian High Culture Thread

Orthodox Christian Tradition provides a 2000 year foundation for high culture all around the world and has always combatted the heresy of the Jews. Religion provided a powerful cultural support for politics as seen in the Byzantine empire and the Russian Empire which show the ideal political model which is monarchy as an icon of the Kingdom of Heaven.

The autocephalous model of the Church is unable to be subverted by Jews and the New World Order as it uses a decentralized cell structure that has been proven to resist political and cultural tyranny under Islam, the Mongolians and the Soviet atheists.

The Church safeguards philosophy, art, music, architecture and other aspects of high culture. Traditional Christianity has always preserved national boundaries and culture and provides support for traditional family life and strong communities.

So why aren't you Christian Orthodox Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradyouth.org/2014/12/american-orthodox-priest-blessed-seraphim-of-platina-against-democracy/
pravoslavie.ru/81926.html
sites.google.com/site/phoenixlxineohp2/thechinesemind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Monarchy Thread

tradyouth.org/2014/12/american-orthodox-priest-blessed-seraphim-of-platina-against-democracy/

Monarchy is founded on Absolute Truth and is a strong defense against Jewish subversion

Because orthodoxy is still, in part, heresy.

Subversion of traditional life must be fought on every front, not just politics. Art, music architecture etc. All these areas of thought need to be defended against modernist rubbish

Orthodoxy is the oldest and most traditional of all the "christian denominations". It is the True Church founded by Jesus Christ

The Orthodox faith unifies distinct nations without blurring national identity. It is the perfect balance of nationalism and global unity.

Atheistic politics are always going to play into the hands of Jews and degenerates. The Jews have an advatage because they are unified in their heresy and the degenerates have an advantage because without religion they can justify all of their sin

Greek or Russian?

Orthodoxy, like Catholicism, was founded by Constantine the Roman Emperor.

You believe in a false works-based gospel.

Orthodoxy was founded by Jesus Christ and His Apostles who established churches throughout the classical empire. We have epistles from Bishops from before Constantine such as Ignatius of Antioch and Clement of Rome.

Reminder that the New Testament developed out of the oral Tradition of the Apostles.

Orthodox is Catholic and therefore universal although it is organised on a national level. As I said, it is the perfect balance between nationalism and internationalism

There is an Orthodox Church of America. Diaspora is obviously a little more messy whe it comes to jurisdiction than the old world

Monarchy is the best form of government:

pravoslavie.ru/81926.html

But without a racial element it's basically worthless and easily subverted
Well I don't agree. Monarchies can be pretty damn shit

Hail from Greece.

I read a few days ago that one of our Metropolitan priests resigned from his position in the Great Holy Convocation. He published this huge letter which detailed the reasons behind his decisions. tl;dr, he literally names the kikes, Muslims, Masons, atheists, immigrants, faggots and other degenerates and said how they are corrupting our nation and are even starting to infiltrate the Church and State (our disgusting leftist government recently legalized gay couple cohabitation, for instance). He also wrote about the Catholic Church, and how we've been too easy on them and that we should pretty much stop being cucks that listen to the retarded liberal (and heretic) Pope.

He might have resigned, but the man dropped some big damn redpills on his way out.

Race is a product of a nation. No class is capable of ruling justly but a monarchy tempered by religious power preserves balance and provides an example for the lower classes.

It is clear that the Ecumenical Patriarch belongs to the New World Order. Luckily pretty much every church has pulled out of the "Great and Holy Pan-Orthodox Council"

I think St Paisios of Mt Athos also named the Jew

this priest names the jews, @ around 1min 35s

Daily reminder that the Orthodox family model is the only one that doesn't result in rampant divorce. Marriage requires self-sacrifice on the part of both partners and a mutual commitment to grow in religion

t

Haven't read much of his literature, but I bet he has.
I don't know about the Orthodox clerics in the other Orthodox nations, but in Greece pretty much every single priest has a bone to pick with the Jews.
I mean, I've seen booklets and books with titles such as "Jews = Satanists" and "The Jewish Masters of The NWO" and of course the Protocols being sold or given away at Christian bookshops around here. The open Antisemitism of our Church fills my heart with bliss.

Go back to >>>/christian/

Report offtopic threads

Holy shit stop. Stop shilling Christianity ten times a day every single day. It's a dead religion, people don't even believe it anymore.

No. You're completely wrong. A nation is the product of the race that produced it, not the other way around. If the race that formed the nation cease to exist, the nation also ceases to exist.

wew fucking lad. Why not? Because you assert it?
What we need is racial meritocracy. Not your idiotic monarchy that has absolutely no legitimacy, and which only ever leads to nepotism and corruption.

You mean religious power used as a means of pacifying the lower classes and falsely legitimising the monarch? No thanks.

Prove to me your religion is even true to begin with, then prove to me that your monarchy has any inherent right to rule

OK, I'll stop when you stop shilling a dead political ideology called Nationalism. Its a dead ideology, people don't believe it anymore. Didn't you go to public school goy?

No, because there is no one white race, there are only different "white" nationalities and high culture was not only produced by people with blue eyes and blond hair Classical empire being a great example same with Chinese Empire which also had an Emperor who guarded their religious orthodoxy:

sites.google.com/site/phoenixlxineohp2/thechinesemind

You people really don't see the overlap between religion, politics and worldview? All those things are relevant!

Sorry, no. We disproved that in the last thread.

Bump and reported for intl. Sorry, fuckfaces.

We can care about the well-being of our Nation without committing idolatry, just like a father cares about his household.

white nationalities are divisions within the white race, it exists just fine, even if there are variations of it on the edges of the spectrum

You mean you memed sola scriptura and put up strawmen in every post in the last thread? I don't see how that disproves anything

So what is white? is it Germanic? Celtic? Slavic? All of those people have distinct cultural traditions.

What is intl and why do you shill it in every post?

all are variations of a theme.

Why Christianity? At least shill for a religion that isn't cucked. The guy shilling for Judaism was at least backing a winning horse unlike you.

Next you’ll say that Mary was without sin and was assumed into heaven.

And reported again. You’re not even trying.

Yes, and all influenced by the Christian culture of the Classical world. Were Romans white? Are Greeks white? What about the Copts and Orthodox Arabs? They also had the Classical culture.

I promote Christianity beacuse it is true and it protects our culture.

You are ignorant of history, theology and philosophy. You have nothing worth saying so why don't you shut up?

Said the guy who doesn’t believe in sola scriptura.
lol bump

thank you protestants, truly you are my greatest ally

Can you give an example of how Constantine altered Christianity and provide some evidence?

Come up with a new religion that doesn't get raped by Judaism for 2000 years. literally making shit up like "kekism" is at least entertaining. Meme magic has more power than orthodox Christianity. The larping werewolf Viking cult in Virginia is less cucked in its doctrine than Christianity.

Lost to Bolsheviks, lost Byzantium to Mahomet… But you'll get it right eventually, right Ivan?

Because I know that it is the WHITE RACE that has produced such culture, regardless of the religion in practices. Whites raised Christianity up from the desolate sand of the Levant and it would be nothing without us.

You disgusting cuck.

Im in Los Angeles. Are there good orthodox churches here? Will they keep me isolated if I don't know Russian or Greek?
Any recommended reading?

Try Russia… Or Athens.

Don't come back, Ivan. Like joining I.S.I.S., once you go, you are gone for good.

Nice assertion but its completely false. If Orthodox Christians love Jews so much why have we consistently taught that they are heretics who have departed God and why were there pogroms against the Jews in Russia?

Why did the Jewish bankers in the USA fund communists to destroy the Orthodox Monarchy and Church in Holy Russia?

Wut? Jews were kicked out of their homeland for 2000 years, and lived like wandering nomads during that time.

their tribalistic religion didn't serve them very well, it made all their neighbors hate them and oppress them.

Ivan got his thread reported for anti-white shilling. Sad!

There are several but you should check to see which ones have english liturgies and makes sure they are under a canonical jurisdiction such as OCA, ROCOR/MP or the Greeks.

Look up Fr Seraphim Rose and St John Amximovitch for holy men who lived in the USA

Nice try but I'm not anti-white. I'm anti cuck commercial culture whether it is produced by Jews or Burgers. If the "non-white" Classical culture was so terrible why did white people look up to it for all of there history right up to the American founding fathers

*Maximovitch

is this some WE WUZ KINGs shit? what do you mean?

Communist collaborator church. Try moving to Russia and publicly deny the holohoax, try promoting nationalism publicly. See what the church says about that. Congrats on the new mosque in Moscow by the way. I'm so glad orthodox understand its 2016 and time to submit to Allah.

You're right their religion sucks which is why it always fails to create massive wealth and political power for them. You're right Jews have never controlled entire Christian nations. It's a coincidence. Christianity is the true religion.

No, I'm talking about the Byzantine Empire, Alexandria and Antioch. The Eastern Christian part of the Roman Empire. They weren't all white and some of the most educated of them were Syrians and Egyptians

a minority of jews gained wealth and privilege, while the majority of jews were treated as second class citizens, kicked out of Europe over 100 times.

A people without a homeland, unable to craft their own laws and direction in life…ya what a success.

after 2000 years they established a nation for themselves, yet it's bifurcated and full of terror, surrounded by hostile neighbors and seen with suspicion by the international community.

Communist collaboration aka Sergianism was a heresy and a catacomb church existed. Russia no longer has orthodox as as a state religion thanks to the West

No. There is a single white race with many sub-ethnicities and a few nationalities that are sometimes a combination of many sub-groups themselves. The race comes before the nation every single time - not the other way around.

Which I never claimed. Other white ethnicities such as the Italians and Russians have contributed immensely to the propagation of Western Civilisation.

And the Chinese are inferior to whites in almost every way. The culture produced by the Chinese is lesser to that of Western Civilisation, albeit superior to many other mud-races. Asians simply do not have the same drive and spark to create and expand like we Europeans do, and that simple fact has led to them remaining stagnant throughout Human History, even though they were the first to produce many vital inventions like gun powder. Their culture kept them insular, culturally and technologically stagnant unlike Europeans, who seem to have a unique drive to grow as a people in every which way.

I have no interest in living in your autocratic theocracy based on lies and illegitimacy.

yes, because they belong to a European racial group
Yes, but potentially to a less extent due to mixing with turks.
"Copts" is not an ethnic group. It's a cultural group, and no. They are not white. They are North African arab/semetic
Obviously they aren't fucking white, you disingenuous annoyance. "White" isn't some loose idea that applies to whoever is a christian. Everyone has a basic understanding of what "white" entails. You're just being obtuse to obscure the argument

Lol, the Chinese are insular and uncreative because their main cultural cycle happened thousands of years ago. Europe can easily become the same. Ancient Chinese thought is just as profound as European thought.

The point is that white people aren't the only people with a high level of culture. The Syrians, Egyptians and various peoples of Asia minor were also at a high level of culture and education. The difference is that the white nations held onto and defended Christianity while the other people fell under Islam. If Europe falls to Islam they will act like barbarians no matter what color they are.

Let's face the facts boys. Orthodox Christianity combines the best of the Classical, Middle Eastern and Western cultures and it is also builds on Ancient Chinese beliefs and culture. Civilization and Christianity are the same thing if you are white.

Now what do people constantly complain about on this board? Lack of organization on the ground and how to organize something without it being infiltrated and subverted. Guess what, Orthodox Christianity exists, is pro-tradition, pro-culture, anti-degeneracy and utilizes a cell structure that can't be subverted.

What are you talking about? The Chinese have a culture that's specifically designed to be insular and stagnant. Confucianism would be the antithesis to the European tradition.
Maybe, but it is very different from that of our own and fundamentally clashes with Western thought on many levels.

And these populations are in any way comparable to what was produced by Europeans over the centuries? Are you genuinely trying to imply that race is irrelevant or doesn't matter? On Holla Forums of all places? Top kek

wew. I guess Ancient Rome and Greece were just flukes, right? How could they have possibly been successful without >muh jeebus guiding them? If your religion is so wonderful and uplifting, then how come all the shitty brown masses in Africa and South America haven't lived up to what we'd expect from Europeans?
If Europe falls to Islam, they will act like barbarians because their race will be replaced and mongrelised with barbarians. Also, Europe will turn to shit if they are forced to accept the culture of an inferior race. That's just how it works.

Race is a cultural construct. Civilisation is not a racial construct

Religion is irrelevant, only race matters. In the event of a European conversion to Islam, Europeans would adapt Islam to suit their genetic predispositions, just as they did with Rabbi Joshua's cult.

not particularly true given the genuine restrictive mind-cult that Islam entails. Unlike Christianity, which is basically just spiritualism (regardless of how flawed), Islam is a full political ideology with laws and regulations built into it. If Europeans were to adopt Islam, they would be stuck under the thumb of a religion and culture produced by an inferior race, thus bringing them down to the level of arabs.

You can raise a man like a dog, but you cannot raise a dog like a man.

I don't really see why Europeans would have any more trouble rewriting Islam into a more amenable form than they did with Christianity, it's not like subhuman kebabs would be able to compete intellectually with hypothetical European Islamic theologians.

Because they will be beheaded or stoned per the rules of Islam istself. Islam is a religion with a safety-net built into it specifically designed to prevent a reformation or any kind of leniency.

European theologians would be beheaded if they did so much as question any aspect of the kebab holy book.

Islam truly is a frightening mind cult that will stop our civilisation dead in its tracks. What could be worse than a shitskin mind cult with a built in self-preservation mechanism that demands the execution of all those who questions it?

Actually, I think that contemporary European culture has already begun to reform and corrupt Islamic practice. Many Islamic scholars openly proclaim that this is the case.

Reforming Christianity made it worse you mong. It went from a great theology, theology and art to muh sola scriptural muh sola fide

Christianity is more than spiritualism. Its living a sacramental life

Islam is meme theology, there's no content to argue about. Its just crappy law based religion

Jesus Christ. You think it was >muh jeebus that made art great in Europe? What an idiot. The Romans were making beautiful paintings and sculptures before Christianity ever became a thing. The White Race made Christianity great, not the other way around.

And I could say the exact same thing about your religion. You have just as much proof to back yours up than Muzzies do for their religion.