WHITE MALE ONLY INTERNET COMMUNITY

Why is the internet so shit these days? (Other than the obvious reasons like censorship and leftist propaganda). Part of the reason could be that the digital economy is now catering to the lowest common denominator rather than to us.

The number of third-worlders accessing the internet is now growing at a rate 3 times faster than the developed (western) world. The number of women accessing the internet doubled between 2001 and 2011. The global average IQ is plummeting, as is the average IQ of people using the internet (you can google these statistics if you want).

Who here can remember what the internet was like when it was dominated by nerdy white males? Intelligent discussion, originality, creativity and free speech flourished. Today? It's the opposite.

What we need is a computer network that is resistant to this epidemic of idiots and that caters to us. Perhaps it could require proof of gender, and white ancestry/values to access? Perhaps it would block the IP's of shit-tier countries like the middle-east and Israel.

Start small with some servers to host forums and blogging/news sharing, then expand to video/file sharing, social media etc.

Think of it as a kind of digital, gated white-only community - how can we make this happen? is it even feasible? Crowdfunding maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

staresattheworld.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rangebanning IPs does nothing since you can just VPN past them, but if you block VPNs too then that would work.

The internet is shit because everyone was thrust upon it that had no particular interest in it. Pre-2007 it was more of a hobbyist place, though the grandpas will tell you it became shit in the 90s, and when that ended with the 'le iphone' crowd it quickly circled the drain.

Add shitskins from hueland and you get a cauldron of retardation that makes the internet rather distasteful nowadays. Really this is one of the last refuges. I don't think I'd go anywhere if this place went down. Maybe a dank net chan, but then again I should probably grow up.

The turd world is turning the internet into a designated shitting web of toxic ideas.

What we need is a nationalized internet that is separated from the turd world, but connected to other white nations.

user, you are 100% right. And if you could get the resources it would be a great investment. Would literally pay $100's in NEETbux to not have to deal with niggers and anti-human commies

I don't see blocking VPN's as a problem.

What could be a problem is pressure from outsiders could result in us struggling to find hosting, or "progressive" countries blocking their citizens from accessing the servers.

The Internet has grown. You can't expect it to be all the same. The Internet didn't turn to shit. You're just more exposed to dissenting opinions. You can still find websites to turtle yourself in if you want.

Sometimes you need to stop and think about the older places on the net
Answers are sometimes right in front of you, and they are a door to a different segregated world
Often time the jews wouldn't understand what these places the jews were if they were on them
Very little is known about the communities the oldfags founded
Quite little places that don't take shit too seriously but still fight the ZOG

You can still find communities full of adult nerds. Usually they are small but they exist and that's without random range banning.

Where are these communities?

Links?

looks like someone hasn't heard of mpc

I'm not a fan, personally.

Yeah me neither. I liked the kind of posting there as it was relatively similar to here but having to register for anything after several years of anonymity puts me off.

Only way to do this is make some invite only community where people get keycodes.

true but it's the closest thing to a gated Holla Forums-like internet community, which is what I think op wants

I think we want an explicitly white community. Basically, (fucking)whitemales.com, a place where you can shitlord in peace. I'm sure the point would be to normalize shitlording again so real names would be used like a non-kosher goybook.

pretty sure mpc is at least 99% white

Why not just use the current internet with an access pass to registered sites?

Don't do it user, the older users must carry the torch in setting the example for what the web should be.

I want you to be the person the SJW complain about when they say certain people are "ruining the Internet for the rest of us".

You don't understand female nature, OP (or you're ignoring it).

It doesn't matter if you build another internet. Women will follow us there. They will abandon the sanitized and corporatized Web 2.0(tm) social media cancer, and will follow us and ruin our shit again and again. They will keep doing this because women cannot function without male attention.

AOL was the beginning of the shittening (Eternal September), but the lasting stupid crap didn't start until Facebook got a toehold.

Then again, "the internet" is just a telecom network and has only grown in size and power. Clickbait and social media are not the internet and never can be (even India told Facebook's limited shit to fuck off)

The same thing happened with taverns. They used to be places where men congregated and discussed politics, formed brotherhoods etc. Now they're places where people go to meaninglessly hook up

So what happens when a SJW or the feds find it and get in? Now a bunch of people have just doxxed themselves, and it will be spun as "Site with white supremacist terrorists, etc.".

Because now EVERYONE can get on the internet. Once it was normienized it was ruined.

This started happening around 2007 and got progressively worse.

Extensive PC game modding, home machinists, cars, guns, etc.

Just like with life, anything that requires in depth knowledge coupled with autismo focus and a focus on mechanical or logical subjects.

And now here I am. At least 15 years ago I was only scared of the cool kids at school bullying me for being a nerd, not the government.

why are you so smug about being the school cuck

But how do you know we already haven't done this?

After all, a successful secret society is one nobody knows about.

Are you being serious that you need help with this one?

I don't mind white women on our white male sites, so long as they stick to swapping pie recipes with each other and telling us what handsome, strong, proud sempais we are.

I thought we were angry rednecks who live in trailer parks. Fucking decide already

Even during web 1.0 in the 90s, there were tons and tons of shitty geocities and angelfires pages with frames and bad graphics and terrible colors and inexplicable design choices and cringey fanfiction and bady proportioned fanart and cliquey communities with namefags. But, at least back then we could keep undesirables out, now that everyone is shameless and without morals, not even a good gore dump is sufficient anymore.

That I'd be fine with, we don't need Chaim and Abdullah and Shabazz fucking around our white man's technology.

I'm laughing at this thread specifically.

As far as the greater Holla Forums goes I am sure people have set up orgs with varying success. This site wouldn't be monitored if people thought it was harmless.

Chill my human, I am an occasional Holla Forums user only here for bants on some recent current events.

The only thing you need is either a lack of censorship towards white males, or the ability to shitpost. This can be done with white male mods, or just no moderation. The problem takes care of itself anyhow since the truth does not get buried by the low IQ peasant dribble, on its own. Plus white males are the best at "trolling".

Hahaha you're hilarious, can I have some more?

The internet really has gone to shit. In the early 90s even until 2003-ish the dialog was much better. Sure the sites looked hokey but people formed coherent arguments from all sides and wrote much more thoughtfully. The comment sections were not shitfests.

I don't think it has much to do with the third world, most of them can't speak english and stay on sites in their own languages. It's gone downhill because in the early days it was almost entirely white men over the age of 30. Then by about 99' I remember most middle class whites having at least one computer in their house meaning moms started getting online. By the 2004 election you started seeing a lot more younger girls posting in comment sections. If their screen names didn't give them away their illogic and emotional arguments did. By 2008 most households had several computers and now there were a lot more kids and muds online. About the time when the iphone came out is when it really started to go to shit. Since then progressivism has destroyed the internet.

I can remember the early days of Facebook and it wasn't that bad. Only people in your university could sign up and it was simple and to the point. There weren't a bunch of kids on it and as it was .edu addresses only not many blacks or muds. Now its just a complicated mess of shitskins and data mining.

As far as a place for white males…..this is it. You're never going to be able to keep people from larping as whites to get in so we basically have to be out in the open about it and hope to keep to a site that doesn't sensor.

run it off of openbsd not linux

make sure that NO JEWS are allowed

AYY YO
HOL UP
IS YOU BE SAYIN
YOU BE SAYIN DAT
YOU SAYIN DAT
WE WUZ PIZZAS AN SHIT NIGGA?
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIT

Sounds good. Wait, wtf

ahahahahhaa

Those nogirls and white memes gone too far.

MMO communities, especially high end raiding ones, were almost exclusively white males. Then everyone started making the games more casual player friendly and the women and minorities poured in. I watched this happen real time during my WoW playing days.

So basically, the only refuge at this point is Freenet/I2P/Tor, and with Tor you're bound to get some pedodegenerates.

I honestly think this is a pretty fucking brilliant concept. Frankly, there are too many stupid people in the world, and even if we managed to build some glorious NatSoc society, letting a bunch of feely fucktards or idiots that aren't part of the white race (and thus, are culturally irrelevant) interject their bullshit into things is just a death sentence, likely set up by emotional women, just like now. With such a concept's implementation, intellectual discourse is actually held amongst other intelligent, successful, functional countries, while reducing the number of idiots by, if I were to *assume*, some 85 - 95%.

What would be useful is further sections of the internet that would be based on, frankly, your sex. Political stuff would be outright blocked for women, for instance, because allowing them to mix their emotions with politics… well, we know the result of that already.

Ultimately though, I just know that if we build the society we want, we can't leave the internet as it is, because it allows people, especially stupid, irrelevant people, to have indirect power. That's a no-no.

No point, jews would infiltrate and fuck it up, that's what ALWAYS happens.
Jews are a human version of a super contagious airborne ebola.
They infect everything, even the healthy, and then proceed to fuck them up so bad they shit blood and puke up lumps of their organs.

Reported for obviously being part of the raid.

staresattheworld.com/

requesting the mpc is whyte picture

Thats how trs works now.

All members get 2 invites, and only 2… ever. Community grows organically and isn't open and flooded with trash.

Best decision they made.

Are you upset that other races have invaded your safe space, user?