Anyone got links to the video Daisy's Destruction? The one made by the fucked up guy peter scully...

Anyone got links to the video Daisy's Destruction? The one made by the fucked up guy peter scully. I'm not wanting to watch it for pleasure, it's just a sick curiosity that drives me to find the most fucked up things on the internet.

A link to a clip would be just as good. I'm not likely to watch the whole video

Other urls found in this thread:

dai.ly/x5ykzv
sneakytime.com/rr/#.V_2rvB_6x3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off. Go ask librechan.

That still up?

Only since you got trips.

dai.ly/x5ykzv

That the link?

What the fuck would possibly posses you to ever want to see such a thing you sick fuck?

Oh alright

morbid curiosity i guess.

Eh. Maybe I don't wanna watch it. I want to see just to know if it's actually there. But at the same time i kind of hope i don't find it, ya know?

Honestly the video isn't as good as you think. It didn't even give me a hard on at all.

Here you go though, sneakytime.com/rr/#.V_2rvB_6x3o

That's not why I'm asking to see it. I ain't lookin' for a hard on. I'm wanting to see this and want to vomit.

And rick rolling is fuckin lame.

diamonds and buckets 8===D——–

I"m just happy I got trips.

2016 and it still works on retards

Yeah… Hate my life.

Yeah actually I think I change my mind. My search for this link is over. I don't really think watching it will result in anything besides either me getting put on some watch list, or something horrible and fucked up i'll have to remember for the rest of my life.

ur gey

okey

You're here, you're already on the list you dumb fucking idiot
and the video is nothing special, just a toddler getting pissed on, tied up and fucked with a dildo

The strangling is the hottest part tbh

Oh. I mean. That's fucked up but if that's all then that's kind of boring. Something that's not fucked up enough to watch. I heard it was torture, rape and they killed the child. That's the kind of fucked up i thought was going to be in the video

what part of tied up toddler and fucked with a dildo did you not think was torture?

I was thinking more of severe beatings and lacerations. Things like that.