8CHANSPIRACY

WAKE UP BEE, THIS IS THE CHART (((THEY))) DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

DYSNOMIA IS IN LEAGUE WITH NOT JUST THE JEWS, BUT THE COMMUNISTS, SHITPOSTERS, REDDITORS, THE FEMSPIRACY, THE BROWN PILL SOCIETY, THE QUEEN - YOU NAME IT - AND IS PRETTY MUCH EVERY POSTER ON THIS BOARD TO KEEP THE TRUTH FROM !!!YOU!!!

DYSNOMIA IS READING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW AND WILL BE PRETENDING THAT THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH
IT IS THE TRUTH
DON'T FALL FOR THE LIES!!

seems legit to me.

Why, perchance, should we give a shit about namefag drama?

I had no idea how deep this shit went.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

8chanspiracygate

Fucking knew it all along. Better bump this before every secret organization under the sun against anonymous freedom will slide this mind-bending truth-bomb

Dysnomia is trying to shut it down but jim never gave him the nuclear football. Big mistake watkins, now we're onto you.

that sounds like gamedunkey at the beginning

This is the illuminati you need to delete this thread op.

It doesn't matter, if the time kikes are involved nobody will remember this thread this time tomorrow. OP could have been making this graph and posting a new one every day for all we know.

3/7 you tried.

Is this why i can post being banned?

I'm burning through alternate dimensions, I can't avoid cern and the timekikes from taking over Holla Forums, it's a strong convergence point. But I have to keep trying. Increasing the divergence rate now.

I'll stop you this time dysnomia, you'll not have this board.

capcha test

Yeah, we're just electronic ghosts who still think they're on an imageboard, everything in OP image destroyed this place and time as soon as the secret was about to get out. This is the afterlife. Nice dubs though.

So i am just a few electrons inside Dysnomia's head?

I'm quite concerned about the connection between rimming & rimmed hats. Does this mean there is a hat thread incoming?

more likely a proton in his urethral meatus

How far up does this go? Is there a head Jew pulling the strings of everyone else?

What if I give you a Kurisu Kissu?

lol

dude lmao were the Cradle thread at?

this except literally and unironically

up frodo's ass, go away

OP, Every day you post this, and I fill in the gaps, then it all repeats again.
We're in a time loop!

I need someone to put this flow chart in words, and record themselves saying it in the traditional "50's Nasally Working Class, Proud American" accent.

I've escaped CERN's clutches for now, and managed to add them to The Chart. Some may doubt the veracity of the information that I'm presenting to them, but I can assure you with 100% informational accuracy that these people are actually Dysnomia, and if they tell you they're not then in that case they are DEFINITELY TWO HUNDRED PERCENT Dysnomia.

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES

DYSNOMIA
DYS NOMI A
DIS NORMI AH
DIS NORMIE ER
THIS NORMIE HERE

Opinions on sunmom?

Laugh my fucking ass off

Check 'em

An these

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

fucking STICKIED A ZONGO THREAD LMAAAOOOOOO.

THIS WILL BE THE END OF DYSNOMIA'S CAMPAIGN

I have had my man on the inside sticky this thread of truth - he may not live the night and we should wish him good luck and godspeed.

Do not forget that the fedora tipping sexual deviants at CERN will stop at nothing to enable Hillary Clinton and her Kike Kabal of manipulating time itself - this thread is the last hope of humanity.

I'm almost certain your man on the inside is Dysnomia

You think Dysnomia is a person? Hah!

Dysnomia isn't just connected to all those people and groups, DYSNOMIA IS A GROUP WHO HAS INFILTRATED THOSE GROUPS!

Moderely underrated post that deserves a (you) but not particularly mind altering or side-translucidating, but none of the less, a worthy contribution to this community of SWAAASTIIIIKKAAA
GOTTA GAS 'EM ALL, GOTTA GAS 'EM ALL

Dysnomia, could you spend less time making "hilarious" meta-joke /performance threads like this, and actually spend five minutes removing the CtR paid shitposter threads from the catalog?

It's not goons or 4cucks posting the cancer, its paid trolls - and if you can't see that it's pretty pathetic and you're not half as smart as you think you are.

May oldfag anons like me are giving serious consideration to migrating to a less cancerous chan unless you deal with this shit.

Nigger shut the fuck up you classcuck nobody cares about your meme candidate.

fucking booty blasted

You know, before 9gag was a thing someone calling you a stupid nigger and a massive faggot meant that the person thought you were a stupid nigger and a massive faggot, rather than you having such an earth shattering point you've turned the other user into a raging mess.

sounds gay
BEFORE YOU BAN ME, I HAVE A CHRONIC CONDITION THAT FORCES ME TO SHITPOST

Related
I hope you get bummed silly for your crimes.

i am not op and i'm no dysnomia hater
(i swear on a stack of bibles)
i just saw an opportunity to shitpost, i can't help it

(i'm not even bumping the thread a second time)