New Jon (((Weisman))) Article

Why I Quit Twitter — and Left Behind 35,000 Followers

NY Times
archive.is/0rICm

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/10/insider/why-i-quit-twitter-and-left-behind-35000-followers.html
twitter.com/RebeccaShabad
youtube.com/watch?v=clGr4ZYFb6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To see comments:
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/insider/why-i-quit-twitter-and-left-behind-35000-followers.html

What a fucking pussy

he's a little bitch who cowers for his side like a little bitch. bitch.

Goodbye Jews.

Shoo shoo, slimey jew. Good riddance and slow death to you.

If you're lower than an A-list celebrity, once you're gone from Twitter you might as well not even exist. Anyone heard from Charles C. Johnson lately? Nope. He's been memory holed. We may not have the Twitter admin power to disappear people, but we can make jews and cucks disappear themselves, and that's just as good.

now he's just fucking lying I never posted that

God she creeps me out. She looks like a giant insect wearing human skin.

Fuck with the Redhats, get wrecked

Actually everyone has been at his site checking out the Curiel family documents. Why haven't you?

This smells of kikery. If someone was directly promoting violence or using racial epithets, then Twitter at least temporarily banned them, right? I've heard a number of people tell me they've be (shadow)banned for much less than that.

What's the catch? What is he up to? Just can't handle the bantz?

OY VEY

All recent events have done is show how weak and fragile Jews are. Rage quitting life over trolling with meme's and mean words? Imagine what happens when we squad up dressed in all black ready to throw them into the vans. They'll march, like they did with the Nazi's, into the camps willingly.

Weisman confirmed for Sequoia

Careful. The Jew always cries out in pain as he strikes you. I do think, though, this goes to show their inherent fragility in the sense of They Live. Their power consists largely in control of people's minds. They are afraid they cannot control the discourse anymore, that is all. But only afraid – that doesn't mean it is true.

t. Goebbels

It's working, were getting these kikes to give up.
we need to keep doing this and push more off twitter and off the internet entirely.
mfw we have become the villains they fear

We've always been the villains they've feared, they've memed their own demise once again except this the final straw.

This is correct

It's all a plan which they slowly ratchet up until it has enough steam and they can convince everyone that it's normal to shut down freedom of speech and expression

Their fears are irrelevant and overblown obviously

They exaggerate and make up false claims without providing evidence, or make up evidence and cry wolf

Some of it is true obviously, but it's just to create the fictional reality they need to get their agenda met - all these articles and statements add up to create a false reality

Without ever engaging with the perspective of the opponent beyond "it's anti-semitism" or "bigotry" or whatever else

Same old shit

Their end goal is without question a strict grasp of control over the internet and free expression and in my opinion underestimating them and what they are doing with these articles is a mistake

Having read David Irving's massive biography of him, I bet Doctor G would've posted here and at /r9k/.

He strikes me more as a /jp/ kind of shitposter. Less selfpitying and more bitter than a robot.

But he would definitely rock Holla Forums. Hell he could probably tripfag and get away with it like SpaceElevator.

Thanks. I agree.

Do you think trying to get someone to be all "I was only retarding to be pretended" would help? Like, if we just, for instance, made up the existence of a "notorious" trolling group, and said this whole thing was actually like 4 guys with three hundred accounts doing this, it would help? Or does it matter?

Are the normalfags even reading this stuff anyway? How many people do you really think are reading these articles (that aren't jews)? TRS was saying it may have been in the NYT but it was buried so deep that no one probably read it. What do you think? (I don't talk to normalfags at all)

Probably. Especially in the early 20s when he was severely depressed. Sometimes I read that quote as a way to cheer myself up. "Just think," I tell myself, "Goebbels felt just like this but 15 or so years later he was slaughtering kikes – cheer up!"

What a time to be alive

This. He's lying. Jew York Times smear article against the new right and Trump, of course.

"WAH WAH WAHHHH" basically. I never bother reading anything anyone says to me on Twatter. I know liberals shriek hatred at me constantly but I sincerely don't care. I have better shit to do than argue with those pinheads. I just speak my piece and go back to my real life. People seeking validation and support in that hellhole are stupid pussies.

My favorite quote. I am allowing myself to enjoy this aspect of it.

Well they had better hurry up ive been naming the jew and redpilling people on my kikebook left and right i swear ive never had my comments get so many likes

every word of this.

me too that quote was the first place my mind went when ((())) became main stream

This is when we should up our game. Go so hard they clamp down hard enough on twitter and FB that even the normalfags feel it

Call a Jew anything and it's water off a ducks back….but call him a JEW and he recoils in terror.

twitter.com/RebeccaShabad

I'm liking the sound of that.

Pretty much every President before H. W. was at least implicitly a white supremacist, right?

yes but its the current year, user

Some (((people))) have an inflated sense of self-importance.

This is the funniest part about it

hahahahahahaha. kikes

I wonder… why is twitter not purging these accounts immediately? Surely they know about Weisman and Goldman and the other jews who we've hit. They've suspended accounts for literally nothing, but they allow this. What's their angle? Is their moderation just really patchy and ineffective, or are they letting this go on purposely? Do they want to expose us in the hopes that it will destroy us? I don't think that's going to work. We will continue to exist regardless of how much we are exposed, because we do not fear ostracism, and by exposing us they expose more people to us and help us recruit. Exposing bad goys only worked when the bad goys feared exposure.

What the fuck even happened that caused aryan supremecist liberalism to turn into white cuckoldry liberalism?

Hubris, kikes, and lunatic drunks who the kikes promised glory.

I'd love to see that wrinkled neck with a burning tire around it.

If that doesn't confirm that everyone who says stormweenie is a kike, nothing will.

He was one of the Zionist jews who shilled for the Iraq war before 9/11 even happened. Pic related.

Jews did 9/11, never forget.

Maybe it's the jews who run at the first sign of any resistance?

*most

I think I have an answer for this:

Very short version: "White Man's Burden" was actually adopted by the left, but in a suicidal, self-demonizing way.

Less short version: Instead of going forth into the wider world and giving the gift of good (or at least better) governance and prosperity to the other races, the white leftist, having been indoctrinated with jewish notions that all prosperity (read: capitalism) derives from injustice, seeks to squander the prosperity entrusted to him by his forefathers by simply GIFTING it to the other races.
Of course, parasites from across the world witness this and flock, which the "noble, self-sacrificing" leftist will welcome, causing his society to burn.

I think this explains the ACCEPTANCE OF the excessive number of double-standards that the left has with regards to white vs brown behavior (note: the concepts themselves originated from jews, but why they are accepted is a different matter), as well as why whites and jews maintain such tight grips on power within leftist organizations: This is the hollowed-out skeleton of "White Man's Burden", re-purposed as a suicide pact.

Wow, Hitler dubs confirm, very good summary.

Well I do know this. We aren't Russia. Should they strike out we'll know exactly who to strike back against.

Sometimes I wish I had a fake leftycuck account so I could make a single tweet that would implode itself.

And this faggot just pussies out of a good laugh.

I think their moderation is patchy, and a lot of these accounts do get shoah'd, but pop back up again under different emails. Hell you can use 10minutemail to make a quick burner if you have to.

as to whether or not it's part of some grand kike master plan; it's not. The hegemony of cultural marxism relies on a lot of things, but it's mostly kept alive by the acceptance of certain precepts that control every single debate; racism is bad, anti-racism is good, ect. Once whites shed their fear of judgement, as is (slowly) happening now, their power melts away. Laugh, and call them faggots as they point their accusing fingers at you.

Kike wants more censorship in twitter.

I think it should also be said: Given that leftists are so hostile to colonialism that they invented the term "Neo-colonial" just so they could express that hatred in a modern setting, it would be a POWERFUL meme to replace any current accusations that leftists are "Racist", "The REAL racists", or "Just as racist as us" with the rhetorical killshot:

Leftists are the modern bearers of "White Man's Burden".

It would be like the salt from "Virtue Signalling", only so much of it that THEY would cause the meme to go viral just through denials.

Alternative possibility: some leftists might actually embrace the term, constituting the most minor of redpills (i.e. having a racial sense of self-worth), but more importantly, costing them support from their pets.

interesting

I respect Jewish accomplishment in medicine, physics, and the sciences generally.

Yet they seem insistent on self fulfilling the prophecy the 'racists' set out for them with their positions in media.

What percentage of op-eds congratulating open-border policies in Western white countries are authored by jews, proportionally? At some point you would think they would step back and think "am I the stereotype? Am I validating the hatred of my folk? Do they actually have a point?"

You mean their plagiarism?

That is actually very enlightening, well done.

It's called projection, they project their flaws and mistakes on other people, most notably Whites.

Pretty much all the anti-white, anti-racist sentiments these people promote, is basically just their own flaws projected unto Whites.

Go on, pick an anti-White or anti-racist standpoint and see how it fits the Jews better.

yes I'd say.

in the logic of a Leftist the Jews are just as much an evil white oppressor as any white man so that makes them acceptable targets.

if you start giving shit to trannies, niggers, muds, feminists etc they'll ban you.

the jews are getting jewed basically.

that was a namefag, not a tripfag.

git gud

ok. white people shoot up schools. white cops shoot niggers.

Seriously.

Everything is used against, even your silence. Roll with the punches or just roll it off your shoulder. Online forums will never bring you peace.

The audacity of that fucking kike for painting such a one sided view. Saddam wanted to end the sanctions because it was killing off millions within the nation, no fucking joke.

Iraq was a fucking disaster, and you can pin the blame on the songs types like this fuck were singing.

I fucking hate these people so fucking much. Tired of these kikes dreaming up ways to get more Americans killed.

*Everything is used against you

Trump is a close to TR as we're gonna get.

But that's part of the problem. You're expecting the empathy and metacognition that defines whites and white culture from the people who have existed only as parasites of that culture for millennia. They're not capable of it, and given their survival strategy, it'd largely be a hindrance to them if they were.

Well of course they were goy, it's a just punishment for a nation that attacked Israel.
G-d's chosen people do this to everyone who goes against them, look up the Morgenthau Plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=clGr4ZYFb6w

Weev talks about this in his latest video.

Bye Jew

Lol it is amazing that this media kike just happens to use the word 'weenies'.
It makes it seem like there actually is some gigantic year get-together, wherein all of the world's kikes lament the horrible things they've been called and come up with the best responses they can: in this case, 'weenies'.

yearly*

Good post.

isn't it obvious ?

because those accounts are a mimic of Holla Forums, aka the skinhead stormshit group run by kikes, just like any other shill operation.
And of course a few gullable people get carried along with it and post anti-jew remarks thinking they are safe in the middle of a herd when in fact they're targets of a sting.
No Holla Forumsack worthy of the title would made anti-jew remarks on twitter.

Twitter was created as a tool of social control, so no surprise its a hotbed of social control operations.

Things like this are a worry for Holla Forums because from it normies will see us as evil that needs destroying.

bet he's back

No idea who this is.

twatter isn't jewish?

(((WEISMAAAAAAHHNNNNNN)))

Disgusting oven dodger needs to be killed asap.

Laughed heartily.

Have you ever heard of a little place called Israel user?
Replace niggers with a sandy version and replace schools with literally blowing up hospitals and apartment blocks.

really captures how weak this society is. My Journey In Quitting Social Media. My Profound Revelation After Listening To The Beatles. How I Found Enlightenment Upon Watching Eat Pray Love And Eating A BigMac

Wait, this faggot only had slightly more followers than ricky vaughn?
TOPKEK

This is "I'M GOING BACK TO SYRIA"

in twitter form

its time for a limited power reveal to normies
desensitise normies to things they think are evil
put a human face on it that they can't associate with evil.

there is nothing wrong with killing communists in the pozzsphere

until you can openly name the jew and its goyem use communists as a stand in.

maybe some evil capitalist limousine liberal symbol for a stand in for the rothschild banking set of juden hegemony.

we need some anti jew memes made normie friendly by swapping the blue star for the hammer and sickle.

limited power reveal mark 2

it is importaint to let alll the normies know that stifeling free speach or gun controll are triggers to civil war.

the (((media))) can't easily meme civil war into existence if enough normies realise what civil war means, and who they would be fighting against. especially if your normies know that they would die happily for freedom and that they would lose to you badly.

They have shown a few normies I know that the stereotypes of whiny jews are real.

lel

Remember when Sarkpuppet and Valkenburger went to Congress to outlaw banter?

This is a new trend. Censorship for victimbux.

The real purpose of Twitter is to take their narratives to the extreme and rub them under their noses.

Like directly complain to a storywriter how racist he is against Minorities, wahh wahh waaah

Their faces must be priceless when they justify internally, while reading moral high grounds, that they did everything right. If writing the tweet is not hurting your brain, you have to try harder. But keep well under the line of satire.

lol

Not working idiot. White Nationalists help the Jews with their infantile vulgar memes.