You think they'll buy it?

Bahahahahahaha

This needs a wide spread.

some retard will absolutely buy it

Is this possible? did you know that boomers will be the first in the line?

Post this everywhere.

But not so soon media can catch up to it, a week before maybe.

Change Hillary to #VoteHillary and add "@Electionpolls" or whatever. makes it more believable

You should do this for both candidates. Anyone stupid enough to buy this shit doesn't deserve a vote.

Hey CTR

have a disclaimer saying your facebook/twitter has to be ID verified for this to work (facebook has ID verification)

This is genius.

yes

I'm making more but it's probably best not to release them until it's closer to election time

Luckily illegal spic and other shitskins can't ever read, right?

The record is incorrect forever faggot.

this

don't give the clinton campaign time to debunk it

bumping for possible lulz to come

Wouldn't you be better off with a fake website with a voting slip?

This is fucking genius! You Drumpfags are so done, now the people who couldn't get out before can vote from home! Take that Nazis! xxDDD

Hillary is already winning by early voting.

ctr really is a deplorable bunch

oh that's good i was going to vote Hillary(pbuh) but I guess i'll stay home then

Well I guess that since (((you))) called it shitty, then it really is hehe

Sorry, did I bruise your tender soul by insulting the memes revolving around the support for the man you're living vicariously through?

1/10

I wasn't so wise in the ways of this singaporean coconut string weaving forum, I'd say that you seem to be a female.

*if I

*iffy

All you did then was betray how many conversations with the opposite sex you've had.

I bet suddenly after your late teens/early twenties were over you became a strong believer in no sex before marriage, didn't you?

*iffy

You're not making a lot of sense honey. Please use you stronk womyn words so we can understand you. Just don't call me a virgin next.

*iffy

*veriffied

I already did, faggot.

*iffy

Shit, something like this could actually work. Better take it to Holla Forums.

IT CAME FROM Holla Forums

and now it is spreading. hence it is here.

it really is genius

This was a prank done by Remain voters in the UK a few months ago.

Godspeed, OP.

reminder

if hillary wins, she has to die, because she will destroy the world

If Trump wins, he has to die, because she will destroy the world

oh! the date should be november 9th!

bump becoz

to obvious

fuck off kike

spread this everywere

I like ur pic op but it doesnt look like hillary's design style

so i made this

meow

noice

if there was any doubt that this is a personal army request by Holla Forums as they always do, here you have it

if it were for lulz it'd go both ways

go shill for your zionist candidate in your echo chamber, faggot >>>Holla Forums

I glanced at the pic before reading the post and thought this was legit and you anions were pissed about it
10/10 fooled me

voted

But Covetous Jew, surely the people voting for YOUR candidate (who stands by Israel 1000%) are far too clever to fall for such a silly prank?

My brain just fucked itself to death.