Warning: Class IV Chimpout Incoming

EBT down
we wuz kangs but da masheen it makes da reevolushon

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-09/ebt-card-outage-8-days-june-and-many-americans-are-still-waiting-food-stamp-money
archive.is/iiEeL

veooz.com/news/rL2W1i3.html
archive.is/Ithip

Other urls found in this thread:

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/
demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I say give it another week and the nogs will start doin' nuffin, two weeks tops.

I found this some years ago
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

the ideas are interesting, but should be updated with the current electoral year and state-surveillance situation

NIGGERS GOING TO NIG

BUT HOW ABOUT I GONNA FEED MAH KIDZ?

muh EBT

No mo EBT???

smh fam how are mah kids gonna eat now?

Should have thought of that before you shat out your welfare trophies; did you think the free ride was never gonna end?
top lel m8
fuggg, u dumb
I hope they starve, bitch.

E== ==B== ==T
V== ==L== ==A
E== ==A== ==K
R== ==C== ==E
Y== ==K== ==S

1:45 Not only does the guy behind the counter look pissed, but the nigger even looks like he is embarrassed.
topkek

that was a couple years ago, before BLM
now the dude behind the counter would look afraid and the bigger would be pissed, chimping soon

+Nigger
fkin keyboard

That was a good read until the end when he cucked up and said "race hustlers of every stripe should be condemned"

It's pretty interesting that the media isn't reporting this.

But I'm almost glad it's not being reported because it allows the info to stay insulated in poor areas and proves once again that the SJW/BLM faggots that cry about social justice are middle class and completely removed from the "justice" they cry about.

If this was reported I'm sure somehow Trump would be blamed for it.

Nice share.

Right, just like every other imminent chimpout on /po-

OH SHIT!

Interesting, any more info?

I don't know man, the niggers I've met out east are fucking pussies.

At least out in AZ the niggers would throw down, the ones here in PA are practically house trained, even the uppity niggers get real fucking quiet when I come around with my shaved head and boots.

Also just a note, my family is doing our duty to bleed the system dry and we got our foodstamps this month

What’s your point? Read the article.

from the article in the post just above

3 years ago, nogs were sorta "pussies"
but today they have a large part of their conscious life pumped out by BLM, fergusson, chimpout, etc
they are closer to become dangerous than 3 years ago

This happens semi regularly. Like twice a year. When EBT "goes down" it's the absolute first thing the goyvernment fixes.

9 FUCKING DAYS?
It's been down for 9 fucking days and there hasn't been a single fucking riot?
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Maybe blacks are so stupid that they actually don't understand the implications of their food source being cut off.

Every time in the past that I remember has been fixed either as soon as 6 hours or as late as two days. 9 days is unheard of.

Nah I'm in VA saw a couple nogs use it this morning

They may allow this to go longer to allow a state of events to happen which causes a martial law and a preemption of the electron completely.

only local chimpouts, as in the videos in linked articles
no chimpouts because zero media noise, probably, and it doesn't seem to affect everybody, so it stays within shouting distance

which means it's probably very real

if incompetent government contractors morons can't fix it fast, shit's gonna go down

KEK WILLS IT

Oh user.

Oh I forgot;
Lurk more.

My EBT is still working. I used it today. Thanks for those taxes (your parents paid) guys. :^)

You might want to go hide for a bit.

I blasted moonman in Harrisburg and none of the niggers even made eye contact. This was a week ago.

Fucking newfag.

Heh, almost no reports when someone would be eating breakfast and getting ready for work.

Summer is here.

Also nothing is going to happen.

Oh jeez lads. 8 days without KFC is going to cause a massive riot.

Gif related is 14 days without gibs.

It's sad, but I just found the window to do my grocery shopping (with actual cash)

Every time I see that, it makes me wish an employee had walked over with a bucket full of hot oil from the deep frier and poured it on her chimping, jigaboo face.

holy shit that ID

hello new friend

The further you go down the welfare state direction, the harder the fall will be when the welfare spigot gets cut off

Is it time to get the popcorn or a shotgun?

OH FUG :-DDDD

Is there any sort of ChimpWatch notification system? I'm armed. But I'm still a single young female. Living alone, which was totally okay where I grew up.

I unknowingly ended up in a multiracial city down south. I figured only capital cities had significant niggers, and only in one area. I grew up in a 95% white town, and all nigs were stuck in one small area and never came into our side of town. My current city has mandatory Section Ape every 1-3 miles since the 1980s. I didn't know any better :( I never imagined any city in the south would really have niggers and spics everywhere. Definitely not races mixed together in one area.

I'm getting my CCW in 3 weeks. I still won't feel safe, though. And I can't exactly uproot overnight, I've nowhere to go. What should I do?

Fuck multiculturalism.

Does it sting to be part of a race of 80s IQ parasites?

Nope, best bet is to communicate with local whites, specifically anyone who works with EBT users daily.

Wasn't there an app in production that would tell you on which streets there were crime? It triggered all the lefties because it showed that all the crime was happening in the niggerhoods. One reporter group went down to one of the "sketchy" neighborhoods in the app to try to prove it was safe there, and ended up getting jacked or something iirc.

"sketch watch" or "sketch app" or something.

Feds are testing if niggers will nig if their ebt cards are shut off. Intelligent test.

EBT goes down all the time, it's a government program. Them days is when being a KANG ain't worf SHEEEIIT. Wut us yoof ain gon do widdout dem programs? We starvin boi :(((((((((

Gotta love 24/7 KFCs fam.

I've read of "planned" EBT outages. Chimpouts right on schedule. Can't say if they outages were intentional, but it just goes to show that nigs are impulsive animals prone to "physical communication" when fruit doesn't come off the trees when they're hungry.

Kek will forgive you, if you hold his first commandment dear to your heart:

LURK MOAR

Sketchfactor
Puffington host was kvetching about how wacis it is so I don't know if it got (((shut down)))

Captcha: gte poZ
:DDDDD

fixed it

So is this EBT outage happening everywhere in America or is it just certain places?

Also how do they know it is a glitch, maybe they just didn't feel like giving these people more gibs?

bet you can't even file name coding.

we need the commandments of KEK

it's just a test, nothing else important is going on at the moment, you really think they will just run out of fake funny money?

ebt will really stop during another event or events

there will come a point when there is no more gibs left.

this is the rehearsal.
get /fit/, get /prep/, get /k/, time for innawoods SOON

Nigger can't into logic.

No, but there is a temperature system. Once the thermostat hits 88 degrees, you're going to see some serious shit.

I use the "scanner radio" app with alerts set at a certain number of listeners.

It should give you EMS, Fire, and Police.

You just have to find out the typical number of listeners for your area and set the alerts high enough above it to only go off for noteworthy things.

So is trump really going to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US so i can get my life back?

When weather is freezy, chimpin' aint easy.

When weather gets hot, chimps gon' get shot.

Think we will see actual LA style riots where the nigs did more than just loot and actually shoot at cops and firemen?

If you plan on moving, use this:

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/

I just moved and used it to figure out the shit parts of town before I did. I guess my results were okay. I went with an affordable apartment that had more asians than whites, but it ended up being poo in the loo people. At least they're not niggers and they've been polite, but they have a fuckload of children.

Is there any way to zoom in more? it stops at a certain point.

Thats how slavery got started and now we have a gorillion dindus.. Thats also your problem.

… Go take some Trade school courses, like welding. I've seen places give welding classes for just $50. No need for booksmarts, just work ethic.

Hmm, I'm able to zoom in down to the street level. I dunno, user. Maybe try a different browser? Or make sure to turn on "map labels" in the upper left for perspective.

Start exercising

That is the problem why there are a lot of beaners in the first place. Just do the menial works and you will be fine. It may be too easy but at least you earn the money and slash them somewhere. Trump is not pro-white nationalist because there are too many non-white people in USA so it is politically impossible for him to go pro-white.

awesome game
while surveying random NE countryside on the map with no labels, can you locate the prisons?

When you are dependent on the government you are controlled by the government.

One of my uncles was a machinist. Great pay. Great benefits. Retired in early 60's very well off.

One of my brothers-in-law is a machinist, now in his early 60's. Mediocre pay. Quite good benefits. Wondering when he will be able to retire. But the next generation after him are getting near minimum wage.

The way we can help and create a potential race war is to overload the EBT system.
Since I am not Murican, can anyone tell me are EBT cards falsifiable?
Can they be copied?
Do they have safety chip?

what the fuck… source?

Are you kidding? I dug ditches, pitched hay, septic work, janitorial, mulch, splitting firewood, etc. And I'm glad I did because I grew practical strength, skills, and most importantly character.
I put my heart into that stuff at the time so I could really learn while on the job, but it also showed me what I didn't want my life to be forever.
Now I am doing well as a specialized technician and can turn my hand to most issues or at least know enough to try and figure it out. And if I need to ask someone, I have no reservations because I want the job done right.
Get out there and earn your bread by the sweat of your brow, pussy. Or at least do some under-the-table millwork or landscaping to manage that ego of yours.
Holy shit you're a pussy.

Nog destroys store cuz muh gibs dindu work

She didn't do nuffin!

Gross… that thing is barely human.

She behaved like an spoiled self entitled child.

Damn, I did all of those same jobs after having a mental breakdown doing IT support and being a pussy workless bitch for a few years.

I have a better job now but sometimes I honestly miss doing landscaping, digging trenches for drainage projects, splitting firewood etc. Gonna have to set aside some weekends to pick up some extra work outside, really miss it

In Colorado a lot of the machine shops are only hiring (legal) Mexicans

It's still better but not great in the rustbelt states

are these troll comments from us?

They are not from us. This is not the only video that the people commented on them, saying it's planned and everyone are warned so the niggers are just dumb and didn't save up. No pity for their failures.

Oh, there are practically daily happenings, it's just that the "news" is feverously trying to hide and bury all the happenings. This is also a good reason why Holla Forums should want to tag important, buried news as the Happenings that they are.

The only problem is that you, and seemingly many others, have been brainwashed and predictively-programmed so much by Hollywood that you expect a single event to kick off a montage of events, explosions, etc. A good reason to stop watching movies and (re)read more history.