Who wins?

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIVfqZJVH1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dysnomia, i fucking hate you.

The iceberg.

Did he pee in your butt again after he promised not too?

wew

Saitama can't swim.

So the boat wins.

shitty two word 2010-era meme template cuckchan threads.

Israel

It's not the biggest nose competition

HOW ABOUT DA POWERMANG? :^)

Why all the rage, Mr. Sage?
:^)

Saitama drives the boat through the auditorium of the next presidental debate, killing everyone.

/thread.

Who pissed in your dinner?

nigger do you even 'transparent select'?

LOL

Oh look, its the IRC cabal here to white knight dysnomia.
Again.

your mum lel

See this tards:

Go back to halfchan.

Don't worry dysnomia they're just newfag goy ameristanis who fall easily for jewish tricks, which is why they believe the shill shitposters who say you aren't making Holla Forums great again

do any of you guys need a nice car?
i really, really like you guys so i'm gonna make a special effort for you.
i mean my boss will kill me for this, but what the hell, he's a loser.
you guys 'though, you just blow my mind, which is why i'm really gonna go as far as i can….

Do you have any boats?

funny you should ask. i do boats too. but the market is tight and frankly, you'll be happier with a car. what kinda thing you looking for?

I'm looking for something like this

I might if you're a qt girl.

the boot
I never seen anyone punch a boot and come out on top.

when did you stop liking lolis

t. lowcard

Could they have killed Jabba just like Princess Leia did? Also general dangerous traps thread.

God damn carrie fisher was good looking at her prime.

She was doomed from the start.
Even in that pic, look, she's got the coke nail.
She was already on the path towards self destruction and growing into an insane old ugly cunt, her brain and body completely destroyed by decades of drug abuse.

You mean boy?

I bet she got a few lightsabres up her

noice maymay

Is that possible? It's difficult to enter while soft and even more difficult to pee while erect.

It's kinda hot tho

bullshit I pee while erect every morning and never regret it

Really? I have to tuck mine between my legs and waddle for like 15 mins.

dude, bend knees and grab just below the head with finger and thumb, aim for just before the water closest to you, and when I say just before, for me it's like 2-3 cm, I know the maximum amount my piss is going to go up from practice, but it will be somewhere in that vertical plane

your japseye will give you a vertical spread, but normally the aim will mean it all goes in the bowl rather than above or below

Great stuff. I'll try it!. keep posting

Always shit sitting down with your ass firmly contacting the seat

nigga I ain't got no more

Unwanted erection? Flick head of penis forcefully old nurses trick - doesn't work if getting your dick flicked turns you on

sounds more painful than just having someone see your hardon

think about it
either

Imagine being a nurse going to give a patient a spongebath & they are smiling back at you with their straight worm waiting for the happy ending.

FLICK!!!

imagine getting a sponge bath from a nurse and getting a huge erection

in any way does flicking your own penis help you? instead of having a boner and having a chance at being either vaguely embarrassed or getting an almost handjob you impose pain on yourself and call attention to the fact you got it in the first place

"Why are you flicking your dick, user? That's not how you get an erection to die down! Here, let me show you a better way…"

I think you misunderstand me. It was something the nurses used to do to stop deviant patients fapping while the nurses cleaned them.

I agree it makes no sense to flick your own dick (unless you like that kind of shit)

with that dialogue, you'd be perfect for A rated erotic fanfiction, user
now go watch sword art online twice, then write a novel

but that isn't applicable to anybody here, none of us go outside, nevermind to go get sponge baths from qt3.14 waifu nurses

A lot of them are cross between a lumberjack & a logging truck

What you talikng aboot m8?

eh? out for a rip are yeh? I wouldn't go down to the creek eh, there's a bunch o hosers smokin darts, they put me head in a snow bank and asked what I was gunna do aboot it!

random images because I'm sick of looking for shit that fits and I've been shitposting 3long

nipples

an wat bruv?

u lose that money, u fuckin skank. Serves u right

would be more impressive if they fit on my screen

How could one achieve such a feat on such a rapid imageboard?!

Please like, subscribe, and share! And tell me if you like my singing below in the comment section. Thank You!

youtu.be/oIVfqZJVH1E