The wall won't be entirely effective

Holla Forums this is a serious question so give serious answers

I've realized that Mexicans are also able to utilize planes instead of just ground transportation to smuggle in their drugs. How will the wall fend that off?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/05/07/404949167/china-india-surpass-mexico-as-leading-sources-of-new-immigrants-to-u-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The US is pretty fucking anal about their airspace, I wouldn't worry about it.

They need to land.

It wouldnt.

It's possible to track people who arrive in the USA via airplane that overstay their visit, compared to the unknowns who illegally cross the border.

By making a $10 billion statement that can be seen from everyone's house that we don't put up with that shit anymore.

Read the picture name.

Wall war race now

It shall reach to the stars.

Canada no longer asks for a visa to Mexican nationals.

It's very possible they'll start flying to Canada then jumping the border.

The US needs two walls.

A wall wont have any effect, much like a border, without proper enforcement. We don't need to even have a fucking wall if we just had the federal government do its fucking job. Cuckservatives and liberals have turned the laws into welcoming mats for these people. Remove them and create ironclad laws that treat anyone illegally crossing our borders punishable by the death penalty.

Give border patrol the right to shoot on sight with immunity from prosecution.

Fine and threaten with 1 year imprisonment for anyone associating, aiding and abiding, and doing business with illegal residents.

Pull all federal programs for them immediately and fire excess employees on the spot.

Ezpz

The problem isn't a matter of size. It's a matter of will. If society shows absolute will to violently oppose something then it'll be crushed before it becomes a problem. Re-position 3rd ID to San Diego to act as a military deterrent should Mexico decide to open its cock holster in protest.

Is it wrong of me to hope that happens?

I've seen this exact same argument from butt-hurt illegals on youtube.

Yeah it wont make it 100% impossible for illegals to enter, but it will be a million times more difficult than to walk across an imaginary line and be allowed to stay because it benefits (((their))) agenda.

The Air Wall™: S-400 Triumf edition.

This thread is retarded but brings up a good point.

Too many central americans are already here.

Mexico is now third in new entries (legal and illegal) after legal Chinese and Indian migrants.

The wall is mostly symbolic in my opinion and there are more important things that I hope (and we better press) Trump to do

1) Allow and force ICE to move illegals out. Fire and rebuild the agencies if necessary
2) Completely rework immigration quotas and policy to favor Europeans

If those two things don't happen the wall might as well be to keep the shitskins in

And last time I tried to have a semi-intelligent discussion on immigration on Holla Forums it was fruitless. Just a bunch of idiots posting about minefields and whatnot completely missing the reality and stuck about 20 years in the past not knowing what the current situation is (asians, legal, are the primary concern now)

Yes, because you should be hoping for a US annexation of Canada. That’s the only way to prevent a genocide of white Canadians.

Okay, shitface. Get the fuck out of here, then, and never return. There’s no hope for us and blah blah blah hugbox.

Disneyland should expand near the wall.
A new exciting attraction for everyone from 14 to 88 years old of age!

Why do you care about their drugs? I rather have a thousand less shitskins in my country than thousand grams of cocaine. High altitude drone delivery will be a real problem, also only an air force could do anything against that. And as long as (((the services/LEA))) have black ops hand in the trade, nothing will happen.

Ships where dronified mid-90ies, btw, and the coast guard can't do anything. They see hundreds of dots each night, what should they do?

If you can choose Asians or Nignogs, which one would you choose?

Mines, of course.

Blast them out of the sky like it's the battle of midway.

Had a neighbor who worked for a 3 letter agency that used to chase smugglers who used aircraft. On at least one occasion they chased them all the way from Texas to Canada.

It really doesn't work out for them. They are far more likely to try to bribe airport/airline workers to enable them to smuggle aboard commercial flights. I know another person who told me the cartels approached him about this when he worked for an airline.

Again totally missing the point. A wall is twenty years late, although not totally useless it's not even on a list of things that would really affect change. Simply allowing and forcing immigration agencies to do their job would do a lot more. So actually get rid of illegals but even more importantly change who is favored for legal immigration.

I really hope you don't just sit back happy when a wall is built because that simply isn't going to do much. Don't jump to conclusions that I was trying to make you give up hope, but don't have blind hope either. Shitface

10/10 insightful, faggot

Holla Forums is literally hopeless when it comes to immigration

if the wall reduces the number of immigrants from 1000 a day to 100 a day, it's pretty fucking effective

Nah, go fuck yourself.

Does nothing to curb or change legal immigration. Chinese are number one immigrants to the US now. Indians number two. Those are both legal. Mexicans are number three including both legal and illegal. They were number one in years past. You see them everywhere and are concerned about them because you see them everywhere. You see some of the asians but they are not yet at the level that for you to understand they are what is surging.

Nah fuck you, you are focusing on a problem that only could have been solved by a wall twenty or more years ago. That problem can only be solved now by other means, although I don't oppose a wall. Our situation is much more like Canada now but you won't see it for a few more years after it's too late.

The fucking stats are freely available you faggot

Here's just one source (I know it's NPR)

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/05/07/404949167/china-india-surpass-mexico-as-leading-sources-of-new-immigrants-to-u-s

What's the wall going to do to stop them? Don't be so fucking attached to Trump to not recognize this. I'm not slamming Trump he's obviously the best choice for us, but cmon now it's obvious we need to demand more

We don't have Air Mexico you fucking moron. We'll shut down tourism if need be. Fuck Cancun

Taking the "BUILD A WALL" as a actual border and migration plan.

It's a metaphor a "idea" Concept" the notion that illegals will be blocked from entry.

Thus "BUILD A WALL"

When trump says we are "building a wall" I'm sure he actually intends to, But he also means "USA" is going to adopt a more aggressive Vet'ing processes and measures to ensure that illegal migrates are forcible relocated back to their countries of origin.

The wall be higher than any plane can fly

1) Change policy to favor immigrants from white nations over asians and central americans or wahtever
2) Allow and if necessary force agencies to enforce immigration law, expelling illegals and hold borders

Both of those points are ten times more important than building a wall which at best is supplementary to point two.

It's great that Trump showed that Americans care about immigration, with such a symbol as a wall gaining so much support. Nobody understands what is important and we need to soon tell him what is important.

Half of the other posts in this thread like miss the point (this never ends), simply letting our agencies do their jobs means that illegals cant just flood in on airliners

I hope so, but I get discouraged that nobody talks about how we favor muds/asians for legal immigration or any of that stuff. I don't think we can just assume that things will go our way, we have to make real important matters make their way into discussion

ooh, another real thinker here

Reported, then.
Which have always been part of the plan, you cocksucking faggot.

It’s not for them, you piece of shit.

Fuck you man, I'm out

The drug trade is supported by ZOG so it doesn't really matter

Good. Get the fuck out of here, you illiterate piece of shit.

I get upset when people take "build a wall" as the only steps that Trump is going to take to battle border control issues.

The whole reason that trump said "build a wall" in the first place was to not confuse the public.

Yet here we are people prove that they can't understand metaphors and lack the ability to conceptualize what the "Wall' means

Wall: Noun

Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.

Usually build as a barrier to either keep something in or out !

Okay, walls will work… fucking god damn

Lol so uninformed. They drop the packaged from the air. Its a standard smuggling practice. Others collect it over the border.

I have little hope more than a wall will happen if the public doesn't understand what needs to happen. And even here nobody understands, clearly.

I said I would leave so I will. God damn I hate this board most of the time

Let's meme it.

Yes, you’re illiterate. Blow your brains out.

I think this is his end game. He will actually build a physical wall and the minute it stops being effective, he will use that as an excuse to ramp things up. And in doing so, he can claim that it's not his fault, his hand is being forced.

And that leads to even more stringent measures with more support for those measures from the people. I'm sure he'd love to just outright nuke the place but people won't be on board unless given an incentive to be.

Ok, I'll bite on the off chance that you're actually retarded, and not just pretending.

The wall isn't a standalone project you sub-Saharan tier faggot. The wall comes with:

Ok so you're an obvious troll. Still, this was worthwhile. I'll remember this and use the vastly superior form of this argument on someone who isn't a paid faggot.

I swear to you this day that I will convert 5 unbelievers to the cause of the God-Emperor using this exact tack on the "the wall" argument

Subtract 5 shekels from this faggot's account

Crash every plane.

No shit, we'll also need border patrol, deportation squads, drone and other electronic border surveillance.

we already have that shit. deporting a beaner that got caught near the border doesn't help much if as soon as we throw his ass back over he can try again within an hour

WITH NO SURVIVORS

We take everything but Quebec, because morally they should have their ethnostate.

Tag and release.

That's why you ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE AND FUCKING MAKE THEIR LIVES HERE SHIT. They wont be able to get jobs, welfare, people wont want to associate with them and they wont be able to get healthcare.
We don't enforce our own laws, you dumbshit. Don't post smug weeboo shit when you're too stupid or young to look up anything yourself. Now fuck off.

The wall is not 100% effective. We all know this. If the wall is 10 feet below ground level and 40 feet above mexicans can still get in. The Wall is a symbol. It is a paragon of our strength and our commitment to making our country a better place. Mexicans wont fly over us in the waves that they have been coming across the boarder. The USA is pretty fucking anal about its airspace after pearl harbor+9/11. Seems like the only way to really attack americans is to crash planes into us. After we build the wall we can deport all the illigals back to their countries but again it wont be 100% effective. Nothing will be. But you will wear a condom because its "almost 100%" effective. The only thing more effective than a condom for preventing std/pregnacny is Anime. The only thing more effective than a wall for preventing illigals/migrants is Auschwitz.

Immigration is like being shot.

The wall is just stopping the bleeding, but the damage is already done and the bullet is inside you.

You're going to need precision surgery to fix it. To remove the bullet, because it will poison the circulation of your whole body.

I'm well aware of that you dumb nigger. we need all of that, wall included.

I don't think you understand quite how tall the wall is going to be.

What is air radar?

Wew that's a big gun.

I'd say it would be more apt to say the current immigration situation is like having a gunman in the room with you firing round after round in your direction.

The wall isn't stopping the breeding, it's removing your attacker from the room. Which is naturally a necessary step before tending to wounds can even be contemplated.

It's not like you have to stop 100% of incoming drugs, just make it so expensive to get through it's no longer profitable. Which should be pretty easy with all the changes and deportations coming.

Even if there are ways around the wall, the fact is that the added expense of circumventing it will cut into the profit margin so deeply that a lot of smugglers will give up. Prices will rise so high that junkies won't be able to stay high all the time on government checks unless they buy American. It won't be the end of the drug problem but at least that money will stay here instead of being shipped off to Mexico or Columbia.

The northern border has more sensors than your iPhone. They already are dealing with the best weed on the planet.

Nigga, we got radar and control towers all over the place. You can't fly a two-seater prop-chop without the FAA sperging out for license shekels.

Not to mention the majority of cartel drugs don't come into this country with trucks and cars. They're carried by hand by Mexicans who cross the border on foot. Usually dropped off near the border, and picked up not to far from it. Organized gangs don't exactly want to let 25lb bails of marijuana or bricks of meth/cocaine/heroin to stay in the hands of some poor peasant.

This. There's a big, big difference between hauling duffel bags of cocaine a few miles through the desert and trying to land a huge and expensive fucking aircraft or submarine, or sneaking it in a car through customs at a much-less-busy border crossing.

It's not about cutting off the supply 100%. I'm sure even 1938 Germans had a black market for illicit drugs. Their addiction rate was still drastically lower than what the US is suffering.

I've crossed from the US to Canada and back without any identification whatsoever. Granted I'm White and can play the part of US citizen pretty well since I am one, but that border is little more than for show.

Yeah, and it has been that way for a fuck of a long time. Smugglers are government sanctioned, the ones that aren't caught (those are the freelancers.)

We technically have it, but it's purposefully not deployed and used properly or at all so as to further the globalist agenda vis a vis mass immigration. We could stop this tomorrow, so long as someone with the will to do so held the reins of power.

Jay Treaty status indian? Yeah, works for you. Not everyone.

Bingo. Read up on Iran-Contra if you still believe that American drug policy is as shitty as it is out of sheer incompetence. Drug profits are how the executive branch and intelligence services obtain budgets without going through Congress.

Trump supports austerity so it won't matter anyway. You're still going to get Mexicans, they'll just be legal, but at least the more undesirables won't be able to enter.

legal Mexicans are undesirable as well m8

Another good step would be forcing Unis to cut way down on the number of foreign students they allow into the country

They use parachutes. Parachutes are fairly easily spotted. At least by day. I'm not sure if radars pick them up, but one would assume flight paths could be checked. Corruption fucks up a lot, sure.

Parachutes are optional, user.

the wall is not just the wall.
it's in a way a symbol of a change of attitude towards things that come from outside.

like said.

Triple A mounted on every fifth gun tower ofc OP.

one pac-3 is good enough.

M-maybe two at least user?

Boats are a bigger problem than planes.

One patriot system loaded with pac-2 missiles then.
Apparently it is required protocol to fire two missiles, even when engaging a shitty drug plane piloted by pablo.

You stupid faggot. Guess when the year was built in this graph?

We're also going to be deporting all the mexican trash too.

Is this a lame joke?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force
All of Mexico's attack aircraft literally have propellers.

It's always the same routine.

They don't understand we don't give a fuck about their talking points anymore. This shit is coming to a rapid end soon.

LOL

I see low flying drug planes flying along the beach all the time in western Florida. I'm talking like 25' above the houses.

Yeah, that's right, everyone. Every single mexican will stump the wall by:
Just shut it down already!

For commercial planes, not the wall, but having the tsa focus on it's real job instead of theater. Those weird drug smuggling bi planes; we see them on the radar. If we actually did something about it, it would not work. People have taken to arguing nihilism against the wall, pathetic.

That's my guilty pleasure when debating foreign globalists who hate the US. Reminding them they would have literally everything they want with a fraction of the brown people, if we conquered them.

Amazing innit?

A single squadron of U.S. military jets could have air superiority over Mexico within an hour.

If only the United States had an organization designed to secure airspace. I'm thinking but I'm drawing a blank right now.

You're one of those blue pilled faggots who think all white people are on your sides.

Do you really want the people that elected Justin Trudeau to be American citizens?

Do you really want the people who voted for Angela Merkel to be American citizens?

Fuck them. They made their bed, now they must lay in it.

Planes have an operational ceiling and mexico can't into space, I think we're good.

We have a lot of control over Canada, we could force them to check for beaners if that starts happening.

We need to end birth right citizenship.

Is it really that hard to understand? Why do shills think if they act like Trump says the wall will stop every single illegal immigrant immediately, and think no one will be the wiser?

Wouldn't they just stay in Canada where there's a cuck regime instead of going to rayceest Trump USA?

Look at Europe: Rapefugees home in on Sweden, not Poland. In fact I predict that if your prediction happens, the illegals in US will flee north.

You mean end jus soli citizenship and implement only jus sanguis citizenship.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10000 FEET TALLER

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

No.

Fuck Canada.

When will you learn? You aren't welcome here.

After 9/11 USA has become paranoid of everyone with a rogue plane.
If you don't communicate with land, if you don't have anywhere to land you will come crashing down.
Stop shilling you dumb leftie

oh man, my sides

As an ex soviet living in america voting for trump, go fuck yourself