Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews

forward.com/opinion/national/342291/donald-trump-is-a-candidate-for-white-supremacists-not-the-jews/

We're in their heads, Holla Forums. Now let's troll us some fucking kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zWFyK
judas.watch/Jonathan_Weisman
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/
zeropro.xyz/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/
zeronet.io/
amazon.com/God-vs-Gay-Religious-Equality/dp/0807001473
twitter.com/jaymichaelson
amazon.com/Torah-Queeries-Weekly-Commentaries-Hebrew/dp/0814769772
amazon.com/Queer-Religion-volumes-Donald-Boisvert/dp/0313353581
amazon.com/Collective-Brightness-LGBTIQ-Religion-Spirituality/dp/0983293198
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=2926
web.archive.org/web/20130404045847/http://www.detroitnews.com/article/99999999/SPECIAL01/120606001
archive.is/HhMWe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/zWFyK

judas.watch/Jonathan_Weisman

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

backup

zeropro.xyz/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

= zeronet.io/ =

The fuck? Since when are women a protected minority?

The far left have been attempting to build a coalition of everyone versus white males for quite some time.

Ironically Trump would actually be what could counteract kike outbreeding. Jews are very worried that they'll soon be eradicated through intermixing leaving only a bunch of very noticeable Orthodox Jews.

My first reaction was that his name didn't sound Jewish, but then I saw his picture.

YIKES!

He's the author of "God vs. Gay?: The Religious Case for Equality (Queer Ideas/Queer Action)"

amazon.com/God-vs-Gay-Religious-Equality/dp/0807001473

His twitter:

twitter.com/jaymichaelson

Here are some of his other books:

>In the Jewish tradition, reading of the Torah follows a calendar cycle, with a specific portion assigned each week. Following on this ancient tradition, Torah Queeries brings together some of the world's leading rabbis, scholars, and writers to interpret the Torah through a bent lens. This incredibly rich collection unites the voices of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and straight-allied writers, including some of the most central figures in contemporary American Judaism. All bring to the table unique methods of reading and interpreting that allow the Torah to speak to modern concerns of sexuality, identity, gender, and LGBT life. Torah Queeries offers cultural critique, social commentary, and a vision of community transformation, all done through biblical interpretation. Written to engage readers, draw them in, and at times provoke them, Torah Queeries charts a future of inclusion and social justice deeply rooted in the Jewish textual tradition. A labor of intellectual rigor, social justice, and personal

amazon.com/Torah-Queeries-Weekly-Commentaries-Hebrew/dp/0814769772

amazon.com/Queer-Religion-volumes-Donald-Boisvert/dp/0313353581

amazon.com/Collective-Brightness-LGBTIQ-Religion-Spirituality/dp/0983293198

So how do we prove him wrong?

judas watch. lol. how much will that last?

You know what I am thinking? The Great Encyclopedia of Anti-Whites(/Traitors/Juden). Printed format.

Get someone like Ben Garrison to do some illustrations too.

Of fucking course he also writes books promoting being gay

This is why Hitler did nothing wrong.

jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=2926

A lot of Jews seem to be very aggressive writers, even though in person they are feminine, neurotic, and self-effacing.

Orthodox Jews take the cake. They always look so weak, ugly and miserable.

just an FYI, one of the links on the first pic is either false or has since been baleet. It would be better for our cause if you edit that, or at least stop posting it so we don't look foolish.

What?

the tim wise pic. those stats are no good. one of the links is dead. i checked it

Jews would lose if it weren't for you Trans Nazis.

Be more specific please, I can't read your mind.

reported for shitposting

Or you could have just told me what fucking link you're referring to, faggot.

The link in this post:

The one with the Tim Wise tweet.

The Detroitnews.com link.

I don't know how I can get any more specific than that, and the only thing I added in the post was the "detroitnews" part. I don't see how you didn't get that from the beginning.

How was I supposed to know what link you were referring to? You could have saved both of us a lot of aggravation if you specified to begin with.

Ever hear of archive.org?

web.archive.org/web/20130404045847/http://www.detroitnews.com/article/99999999/SPECIAL01/120606001

I'll continue to use the image.

Sounds fine to me fam

???

Do you have brain damage?

Thanks Jews. I wouldn't necessarily call it an ideology, more like a moral stance, to defend your kin and blood is the morally just thing to do. But that aside, at least it's an improvement from the previous "slur" stance.

So now that it's out of the realm of insult, can you please discuss why it's wrong?
:^)

Both urls were long. It was unnecessary for me to type out both urls when user could have just told me what url he was referring to.

OY VEY

Also I have no idea what "baleet" means.

What a fucking dipshit.
A)There's no problem with America being isolationist and nativist
B) Trump's plan is actually good for him because Muslims absolutely hate Jews.
I'm part Ashkenazi and this guy is a fucking retard.

It's from Home star Runner. It means delete.

Well he's not wrong. We do want to restore a nativist, sexist, white-hegemonic America.

Because it was better and worked.

There are only two links you stupid faggot

irrelevant. What is relevant is if everyone else has.

You should at least add the archive link, so people don't think it is dead.

Jesus Christ, you fucking summerfags are so intransigent.

this

This needs to be pushed more. Especially the 1965 Immigration Act because that is very, very recent.

Good. Every other special snowflake group is a supremacist entity, whites should have a supremacy lobby as well.

Trump is the guy we need to keep the retards (white nationalists) in check for the next few years…

Humanity is coming together through technology, we need people rein on the savages of societies… Obama worked because he kept the nigs from going full retard (blm are half way there)

I don't think you'll be able to revoke that law without mass deportations, civil war and possibly even secession.

There sure are milking this twitter shit, but they're coming off like whiny alarmists.

When discussing the 1965 immigration act always mention that it was sold to the American people by the lie that the law wouldn't alter the demographics of the country.

The American people did not want to radically transform the country. Before the law was passed the USA was around 89% white.

It can't be just a coincidence that countries like Germany, the Netherlands, France, Australia, Sweden, etc. were all forced to open their borders at the same time during the 1960s-70s.

if we ever manage to gain control of this country again, we need to make sure that we have a white only immigration policy. No exceptions whatsoever - even for the highest quality, most educated non-whites. Blood and identity are more important than "exceptionalism" and raw utility.

In order to preserve the innate white racial identity of America you need to ensure that non-whites do not become part of the definition of you are are as a people. The idea of a non-European American should be as contradictory as the idea of a non-German German or a non-French Frenchman.

And Canada, too. This cuckland was where that shitfest ideology of "multiculturalism" was popularised

I'm already a bit tipsy, but IIRC, the actual 1965 legislation was not, by itself, that bad (still a serious problem, though).

We got Jewed later with amendments and other stuff–sponsoring people, family reunification, the lottery system, etc. All these pinpricks added up to replacement-level immigration.

So basically if you are REDPILLED on blacks and Muslims you vote for Trump.
If you have met one black person ever and consider yourself enlightened for not lynching him, you don't.
Nice article Jewface

Holy shit the comment section is great. Looks like it hasn't been purged yet

Kek

I don't think the western hemisphere was restricted in the first place. I could be wrong about the state of it in 65, but if that IS the case, some other explanation needs to be found. Mexico got hit with heavy (((structural adjustments))) around the time immigration shot up, and I don't know what the border policy's been over time.

Reminder that "white supremacy" means whites governing our own countries for our own interests, rather than the Juden governing for their own.

At least they finally admit that America existed and we actually want it back. Now let's just get on with the them trying to stop us and us killing them part. I'm sick of this shit. Take off the gloves so we can fucking kill you, jews.

PRAISE KEK

Then I guess that's what we'll need to do then isn't it, kike?

If white supremacy is an ideology, it's a correct ideology. Things are better for everyone when the white man is in charge - this is the truth.

Even the wetbacks and rapeugees acknowledge this basic fact, after all they all wanna live in white ruled countries and will risk their lives to get there. You literally cannot argue against it. I think it's time to take back the term "white supremacy". We are white supremacists.

"Shit is so much better now that all the crackaz is gone" - no one, ever

It was open to other races starting in 1952, but severely limited. 1965 greatly removed those limits.
There's also the little bits here and there. Starting of course with women.
Congress passes the Married Women's Act of 1922, also known as the "Cable Act." It repeals the provision of the Expatriation Act of 1907 that revoked the citizenship of women who married foreigners.
Because so many American men are fighting in World War II, the U.S. faced a shortage of farm workers and begins hiring Mexican workers in what was known as the bracero program. About 5 million Mexican workers participate in the program.
The Chinese Exclusion Repeal Act allows Chinese workers to immigrate to the U.S., but with an annual quota of 105.
The Chinese Exclusion Repeal Act is broadened to cover Filipinos and Indians, essentially repealing the Immigration Act of 1917.
Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (the McCarran-Walter Act) consolidates earlier immigration legislation into one law and eliminates race as a basis of exclusion. However, race continues to be a factor because the quota system remains in place, except for immigrants from the western hemisphere. Immigration from any country is capped at 1/6th of 1% of the population of that nationality based on the 1920 census.
The Immigration Act of 1965 gets rid of the nationality quotas, but limits annual immigration from the eastern hemisphere to 170,000, with a limit of 20,000 immigrants per country, and for the first time caps annual immigration from the western hemisphere at 120,000, without the country limit. In addition, a preference system is established for family members of U.S. citizens.

1903 banned anarchists.
1907 banned tuberculosis victims, hint hint the rapefugees.

Source:
archive.is/HhMWe

If a leftist, Satanist compatriot of Jews is offering free candy and a ride in his van, a redpilled person would not take it.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Jews don't support those things, they "support" them, meaning in Israel none of this happens much (I presume) whereas in the US most of them fully support it.
Pure coincidence.

These guys are still butthurt over Thatcher.

Hello, (((OP)))

Goddammit it. At least I sage'd