CLINTON NUCLEAR SCANDAL

GAVE UNQUALIFIED PAJEET DONOR NUCLEAR ADVISORY POSITION
archive.is/uZujI

>The emails further reveal how, after inquiries from ABC News, the Clinton staff sought to “protect the name” of the Secretary, “stall” the ABC News reporter and ultimately accept the resignation of the donor just two days later.

>A prolific fundraiser for Democratic candidates and contributor to the Clinton Foundation, who later traveled with Bill Clinton on a trip to Africa, Rajiv K. Fernando’s only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how.
>The Chicago securities trader, who specialized in electronic investing, sat alongside an august collection of nuclear scientists, former cabinet secretaries and members of Congress to advise Hillary Clinton on the use of tactical nuclear weapons and on other crucial arms control issues.

>“We had no idea who he was,” one board member told ABC News.

>Fernando himself would not answer questions from ABC News in 2011 about what qualified him for a seat on the board or led to his appointment. When ABC News finally caught up with Fernando at the 2012 Democratic convention, he became upset and said he was "not at liberty" to speak about it. Security threatened to have the ABC News reporter arrested.

>Fernando's history of campaign giving dated back at least to 2003 and was prolific – and almost exclusively to Democrats.

>The appointment qualified Fernando for one of the highest levels of top secret access, the emails show.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Fernando
rajfernando.com/
archive.is/PmOwe
archive.is/QQGoU
linkedin.com/in/rajfernando/
archive.is/vfweH
archive.is/pYGe2
red
archive.is/XfHI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truly Kek works in mysterious ways

Bump for serious shit.

Once the debates start taking place and all the backdoor bullshit the Clintons have been doing starts being thrown at Hillary she's going crack and breakdown.

Bump.

What the fuck kind of a mish-mash of a name is that for a shitskin?
Is it a paki or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Fernando

He has a blog:
rajfernando.com/

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA PROSPEROUS AGAIN

KILL FOR TRUMP DIE FOR TRUMP

Thanks, but I'm fairly sure he's not an ethnic Dane.
Call it a hunch.

Wiki and blog 1st page archive:
archive.is/PmOwe
archive.is/QQGoU

LinkedIn:
linkedin.com/in/rajfernando/
archive.is/vfweH

archive.is/pYGe2

this is a no-no faggot. I like the thread, but you don't just get to go around bumping it bc you're mad it is #6 not #1 in the catalog.

So, if Pakistan would nuke India, some shitskin would chimp out and advise her to strike back.

DESIGNATED

This is the perfect counter to Hillary's "you can't trust Trump with nukes" bullshit when she is literally selling nuclear security positions.

Cheers user.

bump because you're a faggot :^)

Gotta say that the only thing I know Sri Lanka for is that it's where Arthur C. Clarke retired to to spend his last years raping children.
They seem to be non-shitslam curryniggers - were the Clintons selling nuke tech to the poo-in-loos?

Is there anything these fucking politician traitors won't sell for peanuts?

Especially Hillary and Bill. What's the fucking endgame? By the time they get to spend the money they will be shitting in diapers and fighting pneumonia every winter, in between hip replacements.

It has to be some kind of psychological money grubbing illness.

That's why Trump is at least believable. He doesn't have to do any of this shit. He could be golfing, building skyscrapers and teaching his children and grandchildren how to stay rich and carry on the family name.

Fuck, at least dumbshit Dubya gave cushy government jobs to faggots who donated 250k or more, The Dressage judge who ended up at FEMA, that didn't involve nuclear secrets.

Good thread. Self-bumping is faggoty, esp if all you do is say "bump" – follow the rules is all I'm saying.

Hi Holla Forums
reported

No matter what, the world always turns exactly in Trump's favor. Every single time. Last week it was the "Mexican" judge then we find out all about him and La Raza. This week it's the nukes and Obama's 2008 Hillary ads.

Truly the current year is the best year.

Not Holla Forums, I like using it because it reminds me of kikes.

But I did not know there was such a thing against just "bump"ing. I will refrain from doing so in the future

Carry on lads

REACTOR IS NOT FOR POO, POO IN LOO PAJEET! NO POOTONIUM FOR YOU UNTIL POO IN LOO!'''

POO IN THE NUCLEAR LOO

One of these is not like the others.

What a disgrace..

Holy shit Trump is a fucking ruthless machine. He's attacking every Hillary accusation and tries to find one that exposes her as a hypocrite.
This is military tactics. He lets her attack, finds a way to counter attack and leaves opponent in a bloody pulp.
And he's getting rid of these advantages that Hillary has one at a time in constant attack.
All while keeping him constantly on the air for free. And he even uses his own spotlight to show the opponents weaknesses.

Trump's a fucking grand master tactician. Fucking Andrew Jackson reincarnation.

TOP KEK

Goebbels is talking about this right now at the Trump rally in VA

FUCK YES

TRUMP VA Rally thread:

Nope, an S did not add.

Also entertainingly, this guy would have been vetted in Congress.
Which means he was qualified, and corruption saw him in over another qualified person.

red dit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4nhj9b/debunking_the_bs_who_is_raj_fernando/

rajfernando.com/

This dead eyed street shitter is pretending to read meme books and advise scientists on nukes. There is no way he's even intelligent enough to understand the issue. The fucker writes like your average bindi codes.

Don't want this to die down because it was released on a Friday by the MSM.

Yes, there are only three ghostbusters. More diversity!

But hes racist goyim.

And if he's so qualified why did he resign so abruptly after inquiries to his qualifications.

BUMP FOR STICKY

Slide threads everywhere. This shit is ridiculous.

BUMP

I'm gonna keep bumping this is important and the slide threads are everywhere.

Seriously. I was looking at the catalog, it is pretty bad.

He's "Steve" the tech support guy for tactical nukes.

Yeah, I saw this appear late last night in the news cycle then saw it at the bottom of the catalog. The amount of slide threads have been insane. But I don't want to derail this.

If that's the case why did he resign right after this was made public and why were reporters threatened with arrest when they questioned him. It seems a little bit more than that.

BUMP

Holy shit bump for sticky

Can we meme nuclear tech support Prajeet?

Simple answer is he was qualified but gotten in by corruption.

Complex answer needs to know who S is and what happened in that week or how necessary this guy was.

Simple complex is payoff position with no power.

Complex complex is he was changing policy on how to deal with Pakistan (anything with them glowing green is good in my books)

No shit. It was a joke

S is Clinton, it says so later in the article:

Ah, because when I do it, its SoS.
Hence the confusion and feeling that its a typical shit stretch for somebody else.

I worked for this guy at Chopper Trading. Total, complete piece of shi. Made promises and never kept them. His brother-in-law is named Frank and is a total fucking white cuck and was basically served as "CEO" but really just Raj's bitch at the office.

Raj was basically a floor trader in bonds back in the day and was able to parlay that into an "upstairs" trade when the trading floors were being shutdown and modern electronic trading was really getting going.

The man had ZERO expertise in anything financial except his one fucking bond trade. The man had ZERO technological knowledge. He would quite literally go on temper tantrums if his email wasn't working. The cause would inevitably turn out to be his inability to use an email client correctly.

Raj was also a big donor to Bill Richardson before he dropped out. Even had him stop by the office basically to show off to us employees. Constantly gloated about how much money he raised and how much clout and access he had.

Bill Richardson, before becoming governor of New Mexico, was Secretary of the Dept of Energy under Bill Clinton. It was under his watch when China "stole" all those nuclear secrets from Los Alomos.

archive.is/XfHI8

Somehow Raj just ends up on a national security committee that deals with nuclear secrets? This goes far deeper than a simple quid-pro-quo.

Praise kek!

if this is legit, keep writing motherfucker.

I have to call Microsoft tech support as part of my job, and frankly I'm getting tired of 3rd world Hindus with names like Prakesh Simvarisvahan Dhall trying to help me diagnose my IIS problems.

bump

Why isn't this in the news?