TFW

Trump guy here I'm just stoned out of my mind, wasn't very good with the responses.

Just want to know the real reason people are voting for Trump

more like

You just posted it. Also I don't fancy getting drafted by President HRC to fight those ebil Russians

Calling Trump "Pond Scum" is an insult to pond scum everywhere!

I hate how retarded this place has become over the last 2 years.
While not in the US I would vote for Trump because Hilary has supported expanding surveillance powers and limiting personal freedom on several occasions. While I don't think Trump would be a good POTUS I think he would be less malicious than Hilary.

So has Trump.

Removing wetbacks and blocking out mudshits is good enough for me

I never said he's perfect, in fact I think he's a con-artist. He's still better than Hilary.
Hilary is going to win, relations with Russia will worsen, Syria will turn into a proxy war, Holla Forums is too blinded my their stupidity to see it coming

im in the same boat lad, permabanned and appeal denied.

Holla Forums a shit
/politics/ is better

/politics/ would be good if it wasn't becoming Holla Forums 2.0. needs to retain a character of intellectual diversity

You mean "morons", don't you?

No

1. Holla Forums has those in spades
2. he clearly meant not banning anons for their political opinions and turning the board into another hugbox

It's not that they're banning people, it's just that there are too many Holla Forumsshits and it may be getting worse

Holla Forums has the most users on the site, it's inevitable that any board you create will have loads of them if it gets popular enough.
You may have to sift through a lot of shitposting to find the few Holla Forumsacks actually willing to have an open discussion with you, but that's just how it fucking goes.

You either learn to deal with shitposting, or you wind up with an overly moderated piece of shit.

Daily reminder the mods therealmoonman and imkampfy have been outed as bluepilled leftycucks several times. They banned you so they can prevent people from discussing the Don's good qualities out in the open.

You deserve it

Why does lefypol envy Holla Forums so much now that it is getting stronger and has something to do? Are we to infer, from the perceivable reality of lefypol, that all of leftism is a low energy response by degenerates to other people having a good and busy time? I wonder.

Leftism is ultimately about envy, because deep down you know that no matter how many post colonial books you read, you'll always be huge faggots, incapable of doing anything on your own.

If you're not a shill doing a thread like this for the six millionth time here, I say this: you don't understand what Holla Forums is doing right now. You don't get it. Go away for now and come back on November 9.

Proof that Trump supporters are all HS kids

The fact is no one can give a straight answer as to why to vote for Clinton. "She will be the first Woman President"? Thats all you got? "At least shes not sexist and racist like Trump"?

It's like you are ignoring her shitting on Women who claimed Bill Clinton sexually assaulted them, and have you seen the time she went to a black church for a photo op? That was cringey as fuck, as she tried to go all ghetto-speak.

Fact is, the media, the corporations, the establishment all hate Trump. So thats probably the best reason to support him.

I can't tell if you're really really stupid or just CTR

What true colors nigger? Trump has basically been the same since he started running

It's hard to pick between tumblrtard and Holla Forumsyp salt.