Gonna do it

im gonna cut my mom's throat this night. any tips? btw is a kitchen knife good enought?

I suppose a kitchen knife would do the trick. But don't underestimate the task, you'll have to put a LOT of pressure on her throat and really cut it like a very tough steak.

WHy are you killing her, if I may be so bold?

On the old Holla Forums people posted only after they cut their mom's throat.

Not enough tendies

A disturbing lack of tendies in my plate, of course

Your mother pushed you out of her vagina and this is how you will repay her. Pathetic

That is exactly the reason she should have her throat slit.

Kill yourself you milfkiller.

SAGE BTFOOOO

Dubs confirm.

They dont have beliefs user, just white cis christians.

OP is edgy teen underage b&.

this

op is full of shit, and edgy as fuck

Why kill her directly and go to jail when you can just buy pathogens and progressively get more and more of them into her body to corrupt her lifeforce until she dies and get away with it? If you hate her don't you want to see her suffer?

wow edgy xd
also post pics of ur moms feet

My mom pushed me out and now I want to fuck her.

livestream it faggot.

pretty much this, except minus the ban part.

(I think I want to kill my mom)

Let me give you a run down about her. She is a slut who had me at 18. She is the sole reason I'm pro-choice. I'm hoping more whores that got knocked up at her age and would become shitty parents would abort their kids as opposed to bringing them up miserably. She is 33 or something now and is single, haven't having her pussy raided in the last 8 years. Of course, know that the last of her eggs are being destroyed by the body she's constantly in an angry state. She reminds me constantly about how pathetic I am about about how I suck the last fucking slivers of joy out of her mind and how horribly unproud she is that I fell from her womb. I want to kill this lady. Since she has no love in her life, besides possibly her own parents, and I would rather sit on this computer I am on now for the rest of my life than spend one more fucking day with her, she has cats to add some bonding to her spirit. She speaks to these two cats like she would a room mate. Asking them how they were, how their days have been, and if they're hungry constantly. God forbid one of them meows back in response; thus ushering in an hour of goo-goo'ing while I mutter at her uselessness from the other room.If my computer could pay the bills, I'd kill my mom.