vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/Protocols-pp227-265.mp3

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/Protocols-pp266-299-END.mp3

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=421639

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/Protocols-pp187-226.mp3
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=b9a72991324ed779735c84da8440ed7e&t=421639
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Marsden-Victor-Emile-The-Protocols-of-Zion
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/04/28/Marsden-Victor-Emile-The-protocols-of-the-learned-elders-of-zion
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Nilus-Sergei-The-Protocols-and-World-Revolution
notbored.org/dialogue-in-hell.html
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Linder
ia800301.us.archive.org/26/items/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And the more normalfag-friendly Boris Brasol translation.

The protocols and world revolution, including a translation and analysis of the "Protocols of the meetings of the Zionist men of wisdom"

Translated by Boris Brasol

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

That's what I get for copying the title from Amazon.

how is this more normalfag friendly?

They can just stream it from (((JewTube))).

It's just written a lot simpler. And, even though I haven't listened to all Linder's version yet, I'm sure he adds some of his own commentary calling for the extermination of the jews, which would obviously turn most normalfags off.

Why should I read this?

It's a brilliant how-to manual on conquest by stealth. I rank it up there with Sun-Tzu's Art of War and Machiavelli's The Prince. Much of what is written in there has already come to pass.

All of it has happened or is in the process of happening.

I'll check it out then.

isnt this a false document tho?

|
|>
|

GEE I WONDER.

|
|>
|

Reported. You lose.

Bump

bump

>vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/Protocols-pp187-226.mp3
The recording cut off, Alex is going to re-record what's missing.

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=b9a72991324ed779735c84da8440ed7e&t=421639

Thanks, but I know how to read and have a terrible time remembering and making sense of verbal expression.
Anyone got a pdf?

Marsden
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Marsden-Victor-Emile-The-Protocols-of-Zion
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/04/28/Marsden-Victor-Emile-The-protocols-of-the-learned-elders-of-zion

Brasol
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Nilus-Sergei-The-Protocols-and-World-Revolution

Bump

Thanks

Who created "The Redpills of Zion" on pastebin by the way, was it you? Great stuff.

I am looking for an audiobook of On the Jews and their Lies by Martin Luther. I've read it, but I know a few people I want to read it who won't. They will audiobook it though if I was able to find one, so does anyone have a link?

There's a partial version on jewtube (embed), or you can buy a 9 CD reading by Michael Hoffman for $60.

A Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu
notbored.org/dialogue-in-hell.html

That's not an argument.

>a few passages are similar to another written work, so ______

How does that make them fake? Almost everything in them has come true or is in the process of doing so, and plagiarism is as jewish as sucking baby dicks or flying planes into buildings.

>a book by the author of Righteous Gentiles that claims the jews are just poor scapegoats who dindu nuffin - over 109 times!
You sure showed me!

I was about to address the tired old "arguments" that book regurgitates, but the piece of shit doesn't even get the official narrative straight.

Nope. According to the jewish lie, Matvei Golovinski compiled them at Rachovsky's order. But the source of that is Catherine Radziwill, a convicted forger, who claimed they were created in 1905, despite already having been published as early as 1903.

Try again.

bump

bump

Linder is a Jew

Don't think so

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Linder

And even if he is. that doesn't take anything away from the importance of The Protocols.

of course it is fellow goy

Doesn't matter who wrote it, because it's what the jews did anyway. My bet is on some redpilled individual far up the shabbos goy foodchain.

i thought this was a forgery

Bump

Here's a good link of the whole book (in pdf form):
ia800301.us.archive.org/26/items/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda triggered.

Are those word-for-word quotes? That's pretty disturbing.