FOX News host suspended for "anti-semitic" comments

Fox Sports reporter Emily Austen has been sidelined by the network after comments she made during a Facebook Live broadcast on Thursday

Austen insulted the intelligence of Mexicans and gloated about her disregard for Jewish customers during her days as a waitress

The sideline reporter, who covers the Tampa Bay Rays and Orlando Magic, was being goaded by some of the other men during the interview

Barstool Sports, who broadcast the video, later removed it from Facebook

David Portnoy, the founder of the site, posted a video Friday to defend Austen by saying she was thrown off by the format of the interview

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat
archive.is/t35ma
my.mixtape.moe/myvesd.mp4
bfy.tw/6E9u
instagram.com/p/BGjmheNOrU6/?taken-by=emilyausten
twitter.com/emilyausten_/status/741986365139738624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is not working.

Go to 1:00

Trump is making it ok to not give a fuck any more

I mean her mouth is pretty dirty, but danged if she doesn't got spunk!

MARRY ME

She's probably said similar things in private for her entire life, she felt too cozy in that setting for whatever reason.

If she's got any money, she should get an agent and become an anti-PC E-celeb ASAP. Network already screened her for mass appeal.

Can we start a fund to help out victims of Judaic Marxism?

I want to send my support to this victim of thought control.

MUH WAIFU

SHE'S CALLING FOR ANOTHER HOLOCAUST!!!!!!

ridiculous

Overton Window's a-changin'

she'll get a job on some other show

she has a sense of humor

How dare she tell the truth about her experience with Jews?!

jesus fags, jewtube downloader will dl in mp4 and webm

SHE AINT WRONG!

Jews complain about EVERYTHING! The internet needs to rally around this broad

Well that's a shame, do jews hate fun? Cause everyones having a good time

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Could we have a LINK to the article?????

W e w

based blonde woman

twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat

heres the guy that baited her into the jew comment

Holla Forums is right again

Fuck, she's based and gorgeous with a sense of humor.

We must rally around this woman with support and to make it clear that it's okay to speak truthfully about your experiences.

It's called Fox Jews for a reason.

Emily "rope champion" Austen

How come you don't see attractive women like her on the left?

The shills and the butthurt anti-white MGTOW faggots will be quick to attack her because "women cant be trusted therefore we must go extinct as a race".

jews will tell the most vile jew jokes to bait you. seen it first hand. you know, "based jews".

Here is your archive, fam:
archive.is/t35ma
Here is the video from the page: my.mixtape.moe/myvesd.mp4
I had trouble archiving, too. I had to use tinyurl and redirect. Other links from the same site worked on archive.is just fine.

So damned pretty

WHY CAN'T YOU POST A FUCKING LINK TO THE ARTICLE LIKE NORMAL FORUMS DO?

Reported for not even trying. You’re the shittiest set of shills we’ve ever seen.

Shill? For asking to post a link to posted article. It's normal procedure on the internet.

And kikes wonder why the World hates them….

The archive link is the OP article.

She's receiving plenty of liberal vitriol all around social media.

Fucking kikes.

The amazing thing is how honestly astonished they are to find out people hate them. Part of it might be that they're nervous that the foundations of their parasitic regime might be beginning to show cracks, but in truth, I believe they feel as though they're so clever at pulling the wool over the goyim's eyes that (as far as they should know) the goyim couldn't/wouldn't/shouldn't have any conceivable or rational notion of hatred towards the Jews

ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

gradually, I grew to hate them.

All those mexican likes

They have a complete inability to examine the results, future and current of their actions.

ONE OF US!

Where has she been all my life?

bump for exposure

What did she mean by this Holla Forums?

would

bfy.tw/6E9u

'Head' is the 'foam' on top of the beer.

To pull a proper pint (according to the pub-owner I worked for a few years ago) you need to have a good amount of head, but not too much. People do not want to feel they're losing out on the nectar, but a nice frothy cap always makes a pint look more inviting.

… The science of beer.

The head also stops the beer from sweating and going flat. If you ever get the chance, try a beer with head and the same beer without head and you'll taste the difference. The beer without head will taste awful in comparison.

bumping with a WEBM

This shit is much more fun than the dead faggot thread.

My wife's in the restaurant business. She tells me new stories all the time. Jewish guests suck. They constantly find stuff to complain about to either: (1) rationalize tipping even less than they normally do; or, (2) get food and drink for free.

Please God free us from this Jewish blight once and for all.

Bump

Got suspended for telling the truth about how jews acted when she dealt with them.

It's like one tenth of a Shoah!

Look at the disgusting white anti-whites around her…

This.

Where can I find a woman like this to make beautiful white babies with?

We need to start a patreon-like site for people like her and those that get kicked off patreon for being shitlords.

I almost feel like whites should adopt jewish tactic just because we'd be smart enough to not fuck them up or get overconfident and push things too far like the jews always do. We need pro-right subversion and fabianism. We need to control academia.

I waited tables for a year in a Jew-infested town. The stingy Jew stereotype is 110% real

That about sums it up, correct?

In the words of Kennedi Cotarelo, "Blondes are a joke but no one says anything to them because they are sluts."

did they film this on a fucking flip phone camera?

wew

I would have fired her too. What a dumb bitch.

gas yourself.

>>>/oven/

GG

hnngg

I love how they can just fucking admit it

No wonder they feared the (((coincidence detector))) so much.

It just goes to show that in the end the ones with the most power and privilege are always the kikes.

Again for those who missed it

He closed by calling out reports that the company was anti-Semitic by pointing out that he and Katz were both Jewish

along with 'f***ing 75 percent of the company.'

Yeah, (((they))) don't control the media at all.

kek

For fuck's sake, will one of us develop telepathy powerful enough to snap everyone out of this nightmare and turn everyone against these fucking kike dirtballs? What the fuck does it take?! Aliens landing? A large swath of natural disasters?!

The fucking TRUTH is anti-semetic! Someone fucking… fu… REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then when they hear you noticed they start talking about how they find it so strange that anyone would think that Jews dominate and control everything.

wog detected

The comments on this instagram post are further proof that you never NEVER EVER apologize to anybody outside of family and friends. Especially never apologize to non-whites and liberals. They will not accept your apology and will only dig in deeper against you because they sense weakness from you

instagram.com/p/BGjmheNOrU6/?taken-by=emilyausten

Also, this

twitter.com/emilyausten_/status/741986365139738624

meme IT HARDER  Boys.

Well that's more of a myth.

It just happens they have the higher literacy rate, due to educational systems utterly ruining the capability of schools to educate a person to be literate rather than to be a consumer-drone.

Wealthy families rule everything, produce everything, and dominate media- their companies are staffed by the most literate, wealthy, and affluent.

Which translations to them acting as an entirely separate species, sealed off from us by secrecy as well as fortified & gated communities.

obviously died hair

I lived in Boca for a few years. She is spot on about Boca Jews.

Absolutely disgusting

Really, nigger?

They're doing it to ALL of her pictures.

What's the difference between a Jew and a canoe?
Canoes tip.