Bookfu 4: Autism and apologies

old threads:
Thread 2: mega.nz/#!UAFm3LrY!jeRayV87k9gUtzjv1Eu10zfR6_-R1YQQtt9u6msxT1Q
Thread 3: archive.is/4puUa
General premise:

On monday, bookfu was giving me the cold shoulder, she sat away from me (all alone) and didn't speak to me. I sent her an email yesterday (monday) after school saying: 'I am sorry, I've been acting like an asshole. I too would like it if we could spend more time together.' as a response to her previous mail, she said she would like that as well. Today she sat down beside me as the lectures started, asking me if I was doing well and as the lectures ended, she said goodbye and see you tomorrow. She may not be the prettiest girl out there, but the smile she showed me when she greeted me and wished me goodbye was really cute. I am thinking of sending her an email today asking if she wants to come over for dinner tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I will try to asure her that it will just be dinner. I will cook up some food, we'll eat it together and then she can head home afterwards, if that is what she wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideproject.org/2010/08/proof-that-the-more-intelligent-you-are-the-more-likely-you-are-to-commit-suicide
personal.eur.nl/veenhoven/Pub2010s/2012d-full.pdf
8ch.net/b/res/6310947.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't say that, it comes off as creepy. just ask her to come over for dinner. dinner only implies dinner.

be simple and direct. saying less is less awkward than spilling your spaghetti.

good luck user. you're gonna make it.

connected!
don't rush into the breach, op/
don't overwhelm her yet. see her tomorrow and be yourself. wait a bit before you take her home for a meaty stew. can you not afford to buy her a quick latte in a nearby café? show your urbanity.
above all, the less written evidence you manufacture the better, at least until you're sure she prints and frames every word you type with one hand while wringing out her panties with her toes. love letters can haunt you for life.
fair winds op. never give up.

Have you shown her your anal hair collection yet? Chicks really dig that sorta stuff.

pics or you don't have one either

OP I wish you luck but for fucks sake stop being autistic and be more straight forward!
"I promise it's just gonna be sexxx… AND FOOD OF COURSE!!!"

Alright, I just sent it. I simply said: 'Hi, do you want to come over for dinner on thursday?' i hope she accepts, I know a kickass salmon recipe.

you emailed her when you'll be face to face tomorrow. that's a superbeta way of doing things, but using tech like this is pretty right-on 21st century, dude.
what exactly do you hope for, user? a one off and probably cringe inducing fuck, or something closer to a soulmate, (ideally nymphomaniac ofc, but you'll settle for less)?

fuck you

I serously want her as a soulmate. She is very similar to myself. I find myself at times thinking about what it would be like to spend the rest of my life together with her. I can't deny that I want to take her virginity, but I also want to treat her nice and be there with her.

I don't want to be the negative nancy here, especially since we all want to see how it ends as soon as possible, but maybe hold off the dinner for a while. You just confused the everloving fuck out of her with a love letter, then ignored her, then ditched her on a group project, then started talking to her again. She has no idea what the fuck is going on. Play nice for at least a couple of days, don't be pushy and let her figure shit out. Remember that this is all completely new to her and she's probably terrified. Ask her to go get lunch with you instead- it's a nice gesture and takes place in public, so she knows that you are not going to murder her and eat her spleen .

i don't do dick

ok. this user says it like i would, were i so eloquent as he.

Bookfus arent real

Listen to this guy and be ready to give her some time off. If she accepts your invite then great, if not then shelve it for a bit.

Also, don't lose that letter. It may come in handy in the future.

thats good, straight and to the point. no bs.

fuck off, no one asks people out face to face anymore. girls are fine with emails and texts.

try to work on being flirty, find some bad jokes online and memorizes them. look for cute non offensive ones. tell her she looks nice. like her hair style or glasses. something she's noticeable insecure about and tell her it looks good on her.
and remember everything she says, even if its stupid shit. girls love that.

Something like this is bound to get her soaking wet, right?

Goddamnit hotwheels! Stop eating my pics!

No, wet is advanced. You want to make her feel at ease around you first. Once she's comfortable and opening up to you then u make her wet.

These work, If said right. Just say them w confidence.

just lie your ass off? just be as inauthentic as the situation requires? just totally treat the grill like a malfunctioning twitterbot?
you fuck off, social spastic. you'll die alone and childless with your approach
t. very old philanderer

Enjoy your fleshlite, 34 yr old virgin
i enjoy mine

No no no no no no no. This will only work if she's on the dumb side. If she's self aware and/or paranoid enough, she will think that she's being mocked. Better compliment something that is genuinely good about her. There is something good about her, right?

never even seen a fleshlight irl, fagotesse serenissime. i stick my dick in writhing women.

Good point. This is a better idea. I guess I hit on too many dumb girl.

Only a virgin deals in absolutes

what the fuck does that mean?

OP here.
She just relpied yes, she'd love to come over for dinner, and asked what time? I shot her back a quick message saying is 7 o'clock fine for you? And she said fine. She knows where I live (now), so I'll make sure I have all the ingredients ready for that salmon dish I know how to make. I'm really excited. We can sit together and just… talk? That'd be great. Seriously. Just spending time with her excites me.

You're in. Just don't sperg out or show off your mlp plush and you should be on your way.

Gratz op. Now you can sperg out with her properly. You should get a few pills to slip her and you will have the night of you life.

OP, dont fuck it up.
Also do you have something to drink with her that isnt water?

Holy shitballs, I didn't expect this at all. Good jeb, OP, now by all means, don't fuck this up, or I will personally go to Norway and slap you.

Op here, that guy is not me. I guess I should start using a tripcode. Bookfu hasn't answered my email.

What
Which one of you is real?
Which one is fake?
These plot twists are killing me

Well, I have the letter.

SHIT

GODDAMNIT HOTWHEELS!

Wait, you didn't use the fancy paper with the flowers?

You know what , i dont know anymore whose the real one the fake anymore.

That paper was A5, which was way too small to write my letter.

I'd say you should have blocked out her name, but holy shit dude I'm not reading all that

Where are you seeing a name in there? All I see is bōrk bōrk

It's pronouced "Lola"

so you can read it user?
youre from norway?

Da! Dast ist Norska!

ok

I can't and I'm not that guy

Very nice

Wait a sec! Where is the part about the jews I have written for you?

make her some slushies btw. Salmon is not so good, if you slip pills in there she might notice

Dont worry op we will get through this

Every damn time.

OP, if she gives you another chance, do what everyone else said and slow your dick down. It might take a month or two before she even comprehends what you want, and then another month to get comfy with the idea.

It will be worth it though, cuddlefucking an introvert in the winter is maximum over-comfy.

I am looking forward to making the salmon for her. The letter is written in Norwegian, yes. And yes, she has replied to my email - I even have her number now. She sent me a text. I think it is less threatening for her. It seems she is starting to feel more comfortable around me, which I am liking very much.
Back to some studies. Thank you, my friends.

silence queer

so….. what now op?
how do we know youre the real one when you create a new thread.

oh, youre using tripcode.

ok

Op, im kinad confused with the other user acting like you.
so my question is that in the end, is bookfu having dinner with you?

"kinda"

kek

Fraudulent and homosexual

OP here again. She agreed to come over for dinner. We both had a little too much white wine with our seafood and she became much less inhibited, and very frisky and sensual. She grabbed me by the hand and led me to my bedroom. She said "lay down on the bed, open your mouth, and close your eyes". I was confused and very taken aback by her sudden and dramatic change in personality. I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I got a mouthful of cock tonight

im going to surrender, i dont know whats real or fake anymore in this thread

The real OP will be fast asleep at this point in time

Look, I know you're tryna be funny and all that shit, but this user and his Norwegian Tomoko is the Aryan race's last hope. If this shit doesn't happen, our world can never be as civilized as it used to be. Future generations will never know what it's like to live in a decent, pure society. To the legit OP, I say Godspeed.

Let it burn

Silence you fag.

Hyvää huomenta

God damn, fucking love this place, never know what your gunna get

Good luck OP, try to take it easy, go slow and realize you will make mistakes
and just in case, and I hope you don't, if you fail, realize there are other women out there, and you will learn from mistakes you make here

Bookfu actually gave me the cold shoulder today. Kind of surprising, considering how sweet she was yesterday, I mean, she even said 'I'll see you tomorrow' yesterday. I will give her some room, I think she will approach me when the time is right. Maybe she is embarrassed / weirded out by the sudden invitation to dinner, who knows.

Wait, so she didn't agree for tomorrow yet? It is hard to keep track with all those imposters going around

No she didn't. Last thing she said to me was see you tomorrow on Tuesday. She hasn't given me an answer to my last email.

You were to quick. Take her for lunch or something in 2 weeks or so.
You could also just drug her and force her to love you

There is only one solution

write her another letter

OP she feels the same way. You have to text her about your lust.

JESUS CHRIST OP SHE WANTS THE DICK

Don't steal my jokes fuckboi

refer to the spoiler OP, and take a lesson from vid related

fucking hell op she is absolutely moist for you

ignore these beta faggots and go for the kill - carp diem

not sure if she's still a mess because of the emotional rollercoaster, or if she's just testing you

cook your meal anyway, at worst you can make a lunchbox for tomorrow with the leftovers and share that with her

She finally sent me an answer. She said:
'Hi user,
I didn't see your email before now, sometimes I forget to check it. I'd like to come by someday, however it will be hard to come by tomorrow, it was sort of on a short notice, besides I have a lot of stuff I need to get done. But mabye we can do it some other day, we can talk about it at school tomorrow if that's okay?
From Bokfu'

maybe we should start calling her bōrkfu

Op, make a picture of your erect penis, create a new alternate email and send her the picture with the caption "guess who?"

lol I can't wait for the devastation OP will express when his inertia and omega masculinity finally leads to some chad swiping his bitch

I bet he'll still hover in the friendzone as it happens

yeah fuck off niglet

The guy I share my apartment with will be away from friday to sunday. I'll try to invite her over on friday instead.

Ayy, OP, looks like your impostor is predicting the future to some extent. Which means that you absolutely must cook salmon for her.

i'm pretty sure that's the real op

send her an anonymous email with your dick pic with the caption "guess who"

You know you could always try imitating him again, maybe someone would be stupid enough to fall for it

lol I and anyone else could hijack and ruin this chronicle of threads if they wanted. I only imitate if I can spin it to be funny for me. I actually want to see how the story ends if it's nonfiction because anyone seeing this with a triple digit IQ knows that it's going to end horribly

looks like it's time to oil up

and yeah, it sounds pretty good

Of course theres a new exodus and the cancer comes pouring in. OP, maybe you should cook a spaghetti dinner, show off your skills.

Lol trips are for loosers and posers. Real men have dubs, checkem nerd.

this stinks of arrogance and jealousy. as arule of thumb, the cleverer you are, the more dumb you feel.

Arrogance, yes. Jealousy, no. I have no level of envy towards the OP's failed attempts to court a barely interested, average looking female

This is probably the most retarded idea I've heard in a while, but I'm flattered you think I'm clever

vid related

That's pretty stupid, mate. Consider that most people with exceptionally high IQs generally land somewhere on the autism spectrum or suffer from some kind of social awkwardness. Naturally, there are exceptions. Winston Churchill had both high IQ and good social skills. However, these exceptions are usually famous because they combine these two traits whereas most people either have one or the other. Low social intelligence and high IQ go hand in hand. So, no, there are plenty of brilliant people who have no idea how this is going to end.

you mean the average IQ? You want to appeal to this magic idea of smart people know it'll end badly, but the mean IQ is triple digit dumbshit. Try using an actual number sometime, you'll have at least quantified your autism and whose cock you want to stroke.

I have faith in you OP, don't give up!

Very intuitive user. You're smart enough to know that, but not smart enough to know that that's my way of saying that if you don't know the end result of this story you're below average intelligence

I never said "exceptionally high IQ" anywhere in my post

"Anyone with a triple digit IQ" is a set that includes "exceptionally high IQ people" as a subset.

lol no shit. What does that have to do with what I posted

>>>/4chan/

I'm making it a thing just watch motherfucker

Make your departure a thing.

You included them in a statement that doesn't apply to them, thereby rendering it factually innaccurate.

Go into your kitchen, mix together bleach and ammonia, then huff the fumes.

what kind of tard are you?

The OP kind, of couse!

suicide rates and intelligence form a u curve. the dumbest among us and the smartest are the most likely to anhero.
intelligence and happiness are loosly correlated at best. people who declare themselves as intelligent are rarely as intelligent as people who don't.

suicideproject.org/2010/08/proof-that-the-more-intelligent-you-are-the-more-likely-you-are-to-commit-suicide

/personal.eur.nl/veenhoven/Pub2010s/2012d-full.pdf

That's an interesting tidbit that has literally nothing to do with anything I said

Being on the autistic spectrum doesn't necessarily inhibit you from being able to memorize, understand, and apply patterns to know how things are going to progress, as in this story. "Social awkwardness" and "social skills" has very little to do with what I'm talking about at all

But you're right: Some autists aren't going to know how this is going to end. With that, even people on the lower end of the triple digit IQs aren't necessarily going to know how this is going to end. It's almost as if I wasn't making a legitimate statement of fact and instead just making a snarky comment autist

OP has legit autism, we all know that by now. So could both of you stop with that?

OP, what did borkfu say today?

Stop with what? Talking about autism entirely because OP has autism? lol

can you please stop posting content from reddit?
thanks

pretty sure op is a girl. can anyone confirm?

He's not, you dingus

upvote to gold
would you please drown in treacle? thanks.

Exactly. I want OP to feel comfy, so that he can tell us everything about his journey to HEARTBROKEN land

So, it looks like OP offed himself again

OP did you died? I don't want you die, come back and continue the tale!

Hey you can't shoot that goat! I need that for sexing in to!

Are you a muslim?

Op here, I didn't really get a chance to talk to her on Thursday, I sometimes have a hard time trying to say the right thing. After school I sent her an email saying: 'Hi, too bad you couldn't come over to dinner today. Do you perhaps have time tomorrow (Friday 14.10)? That would fit very well with me. One more thing, have you managed to get yourself a group for the group assignment? Do you perhaps want to work together? I am sorry that I originally shot you down. However, I'd much rather cooperate with you, rather than my current group.' She hasn't replied to my email, and she wasn't at school today. I really need a better way to contact her.

Don't pester her you fucking maniac if she wasn't at school it's probably more important than eating your momma's tendies.

You have her number right? Start using that instead.
Ask her what she is wearing and if she wants to do the sex, tell her you have a few drinks at your place to and have one of them spiked.
You probably should send her a few extra mails just in case. (´・ω・`)

Autumn is here, OP. She might be ill. It will take more than one email to make her well again. (´・ω・`)

So I finally got an answer from her:
'Hi,
I am sorry, I didn't see your email before now. I was away all last night. Concerning the group assignment, I have already found someone to form a group with.'
I checked the 'groupings' (or whatever you may call it), she teamed up with a woman that almost looked, and may very well be, twice her age.

Time to team up with a MILF and absolutely destroy the project.

Will bookfu ever love me?

What did she say to Friday?

What I posted earlier is all she wrote.

Do you think she likes you?

This series of threads has been really painful op.

Maybe if you stop doing all the chasing.

Don't you worry, OP, with all our autism combined, we will make her love you. Mark my words, you will marry that bitch some day and you will invite ALL of us to your wedding.

How this is going to go down:
Reading these threads reminds me of chinman.

Alright, it is a deal. If I marry her, and the threads are still going by then, then I swear to god I will post the time and place of the wedding right here.

You can't even get her to eat dinner with you.

I suggest you stop chasing her and spend the weekend shaking some of them jelly rolls.

You must stop giving her all this attention and out Chad the Chads.

all im really trying to say is OP is a faggot

and you forgot to ask if she's doing ok?

She was never attracted to you. You were designated to the role of "friend" and you failed that too by expressing your feelings for her, which now puts you in the role of "person that communicating with is awkward". Since you will never be attractive, she will never find you attractive and this will never be a relationship

me too, user. i've watched through my fingers. i thought i was nastier than that.

I'm sure you don't brush your teeth as often as you should. Every time you open our mouth, the air turns sour.

OP here again… can't sleep… the salmon I had made for her, I ate instead, with my mom. Now I have indegestion, and I think I'm going to shit myself as a result. Thank goodness I did not serve this to her to eat! I will try again probably on Wednesday, when we have class together again. You are right tho… I should not be trying to be too aggressive toards her. I really like her, though.

I found you, faker!

Silly impostor, nobody's going to fall for a red mockery of a tripcode.
But since the impostor somewhat predicted her reply, poor OP's probably gonna get explosive diarrhea now

But why? Thy are learning English? Japan.

It doesn't seem like I'll have any chance talking to bookfu this week. I am hard at work with the group assignment. It lasts for 4 weeks. I guess that you can say I am booked this month.

Good, you need to give her some time off

You want to hear something really painful, OP? Of course you do- if you hadn't ditched her on the assignment after the whole letter ordeal, you would now have 4 entire weeks of bookfu time

I know.

There there. At least you don't have a bad case of diarrhea.
And she might even begin to miss you during these four weeks

absence makes the bōrk grow stonger

fonder*

Why has it never worked for me? ;_;

Are there any other assignments in the future you could work together on?

go halves in a baby?

Yeah, we will be having some assignment next year. I guess I'll have my chance then. There is also what said.

I am telling you this for your own good. Give up. Start over with someone new. This shit is painful because most of us I think were really rooting for you. You tried at least, and you can take a bit of pride in that. But you will waste a ton of time and energy on something that will never happen. She came up with excuses twice now to get out of having dinner with you. She doesn't want you to work on the group project with her. You are so far behind from where a fresh start with someone new would get you it is not worth it.

You don't even think she is that pretty. You think a friendly smile is genuine interest when in all likelihood it is just a friendly smile. You are going after her because she is meek and you think that will give you half a chance because you have no faith in yourself. No confidence which, as literally everyone knows, kills all interest.

Abort, get interested in someone new and take the mistakes you made to learn what not to do.

lol women are garbage just focus on yourself

bump
op post pictures of her with her face blurred out

This. Might as well, she's through with you. You tried, though. More than a lot of us faggots bother to do.

I still haven't given up on her. I've been sitting together with the rest of my group for most of the regular lectures. Bookfu was sitting together with her milf group member only on Monday, the rest of the days she's been sitting alone. As I've said before, she honestly talks to NO ONE at school and heads straight home after school. I can without a doubt say that I am the one who has spoken the most with bookfu. I might not have mentioned it before, but she is extremely submissive. Whenever I talked to her she never showed any resistance to anything and seemed to be okay with just about everything. Even after pushing her away right before the group assignment she said she was okay with it.

Are you still actively talking to her? Did you ever have that dinner?

Except when she politely told you to shove your home cooked dinner up your equally submissive asshole.

If she liked you she would be even more scared and reluctant to talk with you. You are a "safe guy to talk to."

Reset the game. It's over.

Just start over man, you got to practice with her but if she doesnt like you its not going to work ever
Besides you said you dont even really like her that much, just because she is lonely and a NEET doesnt mean she's good company nor does it mean her standards are as abysmally low as yours

So you did hide from us that you two were having dinner several times?

dos r se wurst

fuck off with your gayass flag and name nigger
go back to reddit if you wanna be recognized

I came like a horse bokfu ate my ass it tasted like fish the salmon was off and made me sick I am drunk

Bump. Here is hoping OP realises his own faults and comes crying back here.

Neet-ish whatever she probably smells like doritos and broken dreams anyway

kinky

So, is this how it ends?
I was hoping for a grand finale.

Well, I am back. As I stated earlier, last week I spent mostly together with my group on our group assignment, we're nearly all done with it. I didn't sit together with bookfu at all last week. Today however, I did sit down at my regular seat, when bookfu arrived she greeted me and sat down beside me. We had an extra lecture at the national museum, after the regular lectures. When the normal lectures were finished bookfu asked me "do you know how to get to the museum? I had to do quite a bit of research to know how to get there." I answered "not really, however I am going to see if I can't find out." "Oh, okay." She said, before leaving. I managed to find the closest buss and got there no problem. When I arrived I ran into bookfu again, she said "You managed to get here no problem? We could have gone here together, if you wanted to." to which I answered "Yeah, I took the nr.5 buss and got here no problem." while on the inside I was thinking 'If you wanted us to go here together, why didn't you say so in the first place?' I guess she feels just as awkward as I do around her. Someone earlier asked what she looks like, she kinda looks like the girls pictured, though not as fat as the second girl. She is quite short, probably about 1.60 m, she would probably reach me to the collar bone. We're having free from school tomorrow (Tuesday) and on Friday. I will ask her on Wednesday if she wants to come over for dinner on Thursday.

…I saw this pic in a creep thread which might be the closest to what bookfus face looks like. She does however not have nearly as nice a body, and she normally wears really unflattering clothes.

post more pics of chicks getting irritated by intrusive photographing

8ch.net/b/res/6310947.html

Jesus Christ, nigger, what the fuck are you doing

You fucking retard. You should have hung out tomorrow. Having dinner is the most bullshit cliche that nobody does!

OP isn't even a beta, he don't surf, he's a dirty little charlie who is slipping into delta.

OP, sort your charliefu shit out and restart this escapade with five girls who aren't in your class. You are bringing great dishonour upon this board and every bee that has ever flown in the bottom right corner.

I bet you didn't even shake the jelly rolls like I suggested before. I bet you're still plodding along oozing low confidence and pizza grease. If you spent half as much time getting in shape and spreading your bets as you did obsessing over borkfu you would be dick deep in some clunge right this second.

Get that fucking dinner off your plan as well. Nobody wants to eat your stinky salmon. Literally nobody goes for dinner except cosmopolitan 30 year old wankers in corny films written by out of touch baby boomers.

This
Bookfu doesn't like you that way Being friendly and making chit chat is not an indication of anything other than more of the same, forever. You are the most zoned friend that even got zoned in the friend zone.

STOP ASKING HER TO DINNER

If you still have a chance, you're just gonna ruin it again.

nope. Op's a homosexual and we all love him for his cock mongling ways.

bump

you really can't get a hint, it's like torture

BECAUSE SHE'S SHY AND HAS EVEN LESS SELF CONFIDENCE THAN YOU

do you ever try to read between the line? she clearly at least wanted to share knowledge and feel useful and probably wanted to spend some time with you because you've been ignoring her for a while and she feels lonely

I'll get rid of the name. I'm not getting rid of this flag it's the fucking bomb

You're a dunce.

OP's so focused on the bloody dinner that he can't assess the current situation and make any real-time decisions.
This is starting to remind me of that professional homo stalker who used to post here- back when I still followed his threads, he was always overanalyzing his stalking target to the point where he didn't pay any attention to what was actually going on.
You must contain that autism, OP. As long as the autism runs wild and untamed, you will not succeed.

Is OP still alive?

He either went ahead and asked bookfu to dinner for the nth time and subsequently had his heart crushed again or headed to our warnings and is taking it slow.

he probably went ahead and had his heart crushed a second time

He either went ahead and asked bookfu to dinner for the nth time and subsequently had his heart crushed again or headed to our warnings and is taking it slow.

he probably went ahead and had his heart crushed a second time

OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OP

We have buried OP so many times already

maybe he's been kidnapped
librarians take life seriously in finland

Wait a second, I remembered something very important
OP, you must come back from the dead and tell me one thing- did you say 'rabbit rabbit rabbit' at the beginning of the month in September? I think I've seen you post in the rabbit thread on /a/. And I think you might have been cursed by a demon!
Pls respond

rabbit rabbit hare? wat

What?

I took it slow I.E. I pussied out before asking her over for dinner.

Yum!

I don't know what sort of amenities your local area has but you should really consider asking her to go out somewhere in public to eat together or whatever you want. It puts less pressure on her that way. Also, work on your confidence man, don't be afraid of her. She's supposed to be your friend isn't she?

I should probably eat lunch with her a few times more. I guess inviting her over for dinner is sort of a big step up. I guess one of the reasons why she is reluctant to come over is that she lives 1 and a half hour of travel time away from the school and she might be 'afraid' that if she comes over, she won't be able to go home. That is my guess.

Now, if you want to start ride sharing, that's a better starting point than dinner. You should have rode together to the museum, but instead of riding back together, you got caught up in thinking why didn't she bring it up beforehand. Think about the moment and the immediate day ahead when it's opportune.

I only live 10 minutes away from the university. Bookfu lives 1 and a half hour away in a completely different direction from me.

Asking her around might seem like it makes sense to you but if she's as shy as you say she is she's bound to feel intimidated by the prospect. You need to give her time to warm up to you. Have you learned anything more about her interests yet?

Nigger, I fucking told you this early in the thread, about two dinner invitations ago.