ANTI-EU VIDEO/ INFO COMPILATION PROJECT

ALRIGHT #BREXIT TRAIN GET IN HERE

This thread is dedicated to all of your anti-EU information, posters, videos, articles, and anything that paints the EU in a bad light.

We have 13 days until the Brexit vote which could very well influence the future of the entire planet. I've talked to hundreds of people about this and most of them say that they are shaky on the vote but will still vote yes because 'experts say it will have economic consequences'.

LET'S CHANGE THEIR MINDS

After we compile all of this info we need to make an HQ video like the With Open Borders one with one of our amazing video editors and spread all over the internet?

Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzAgVGPKjRw
youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3rFHDYSFbf0
youtube.com/watch?v=wt0__X-Be8k
youtube.com/watch?v=CY_BgnZdwko
youtube.com/watch?v=sJSiwNWb7pY
europarl.europa.eu/atyourservice/en/displayFtu.html?ftuId=FTU_5.12.3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Commission_against_Racism_and_Intolerance
archive.is/PEUQU
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/29/european-union-military-police-rehearses-civil-war-germany/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/ec-invites-african-migrants-blue-card/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMPING FOR IMPORTANCE AND STICKY

wew lad

Related material:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzAgVGPKjRw
TOWER OF BABEL: The Unelected and Undemocratic Regime of the United States of Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
Brexit The Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
The Truth About #Brexit by Paul Joseph Watson

Bump

This is good stuff for normies. Keep posting.

bump

Disconnected autistic burger, here. Didn't Britain just formally join the EU like a couple years ago? If so, why is this such a big deal (for continental europe)?

also bumping bc June is Brexit month, and this should be at the top of Holla Forums's priorities until the vote.

Goys you can't leave.
We'll take great care of you.
Plus if you leave your country will have fewer option for cultural enrichment and diversity!

:^)

Brit/pol/ will be able to help, link this OC generation thread there

As well as videos we need infographics and twitter/facebook memes for shills to spread.

Needs less ad hom, more rational argument.

No, 1973. Britain is one of the most significant members, despite being out of the Euro. Brexit will really change things. No country has left before, but now that Britain's paved the way it's a race to see who next.

NatSoc isn’t anything like what the EU is, you fucking idiot.

Technically Britain joined the precursor to the EU in '73. Do you know how monumental this would be if it succeeds? This will set a precedent all across Europe then next thing you know Greece, Spain, Portugal, and Italy are out. Boom the EU collapses, no more migrants, no more hate speech laws, no more leftist bullshit.

Countries might start leaving NATO as well if they can leave the EU.

We need to win over Corbynites, I feel they're slowly leaning towards us recently, especially after Dennis Skinner backing Brexit today.

Vid related is my own OC which was shared by Leave.EU - we can all make a small difference!

You're such a bunch of faggots.

Oh, they just somehow got an exception to keep themselves out of the currency union? How does that work? I thought the basic foundation was the Euro?

But, that was just the EC, right? That was just basically a free-trade zone, I thought. A lot has changed since then.

I want you all to know, as well, that Europe is probably fucked unless all the Nationalist Parties unite under American leadership in some sort of treaty like Bretton Woods. I really fear for Europe.

Reported and filtered.

Well, when the euro was being founded, we didn't get into it, so we now don't have to enter it.

No. Who told you that? And why did you believe them without using critical thinking?

U.K. Independence Day ft. Dan Hannan
youtube.com/watch?v=3rFHDYSFbf0

Are we a nation? - Dan Hannan
youtube.com/watch?v=wt0__X-Be8k

Did make either mate, just reposting.

Leave this board.

Thanks to everyone answering my questions. I know us burgers can be self-centered when it comes to this stuff

No. I'm not up on Euro politics at all.

Do you really think?

Are you sure? Your nationally elected governments in many of those states are super-pozed, and had hate speech laws previous to the EU State-led ones. Do you really think the Lefties will lose power in your State governments? (E. Europe, I know yes, but I'm saying like Germany, France etc)

also, see my comments here:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY_BgnZdwko

youtube.com/watch?v=sJSiwNWb7pY

The EU doesn't pass laws related to illegal migrants or hate speech.

Lad the nazi image works better for Britain, as most view it as the only real threat, so it resonates more.

American Holla Forumsacks, could you perhaps help us britbongs using meme magic to a Brexit happen?
I mean it's only fair since we helped/are currently helping Donald Trump.

I would ask brit/pol/ to help but they're all fucking gay.

The UK is major enough and was a member at the take the Euro was planned, so it managed to get an exemption.

It was the EEC and it was sold as a free trade zone, but it was political from the very start.

A currency Union is extremely important for State sovereignty and for trade purposes. A State without a central bank is not really a State in the modern world. Guess that's why you faggots were so fucked during the financial crisis. lol

let's keep this civil. Keep in mind you don't know who you're talking to. I could be a typical 21 yr old Holla Forumsfag who hasn't graduated college yet, or I could be much older and with much more education. Thanks.

I'm no expert on this, but I'm pretty sure they have EU-wide refugee laws.

europarl.europa.eu/atyourservice/en/displayFtu.html?ftuId=FTU_5.12.3.html

and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Commission_against_Racism_and_Intolerance

Pull your head out of your ass, reported again and filtered again.

Important Question: how do we effectively distribute the propaganda to the masses?

Twitter, Facebook, Reddit

With Open Borders was extremely successful and was reported on by several mass media outlets. The only mistake was the music was copyrighted and that was the only reason they could take it down.

Remember how fast the views on that were blowing up? Now imagine if it didn't get taken down. We can definitely make this work. Just upload to YouTube and share.

Yeah, I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't studied this much despite knowing a great deal about US politics. I never really understood what the hell our European brethren were doing with the whole EU thing. It always seemed really shady to me. I mean, you have these fairly responsive states, as far as things go, and then you all transfer all this power to a bunch of bureaucrats in Brussels? wtf?

I'm willing to help meme. I good a shooping, but terrible at drawfagging. What is the theme? What would Britains find convincing? Its times like this that I realize there is a huge gulf between our cultures even though we always hold you in high regard.

The EU is not a state. So, once again, why did you believe that the euro was the basic foundation of the EU?

So why do you not understand this basic concept about the EU?

Lol. Firstly, I'm Scottish. Secondly, did you enjoy that double-nearly-triple-dip recession during the crisis?

Tell me more about how the ECRI passes laws of its own accord.

Idiot.

PS - the ECRI isn't even part of the EU, you cretin.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv? The nose has been exposed shill for the highscore MUH ISRAEL

It's Council of Europe, which is linked to the EU. Many CoE bodies get EU funding, they use the same flag and anthem, EU members have to be in the CoE, the EU and CoE courts draw in precedent from each other, they have the same pan-European political parties. They're part of the same project to make a nation called Europe.

If I'm wrong, then why do you have the Euro at all? (hint: I'm right) You can "State's Rights" all you want, but we know how that worked out in the US, buddy.

Because, like most Americans, I don't give a fuck. American politics is all I care about. They don't teach EU politics in American schools like they teach US politics in schools around the world. Sorry to offend you, but that's just how it is.

Wasn't nearly as bad here as it was there thanks to helicopter money and the USD status as World Reserve Currency. And to directly answer you question, I did just fine, actually. It doesn't hurt to be highly educated and white, even in this day and age.

Look, guys, my understanding is that a communist mob runs the EU - that's more or less what my prof said. So, you nitpick about this institution being separate from that one, but in the end, its the same network of pseudo-conspirators making all the decisions, in my understanding. The US isn't much different, tbh fam, but its just bankers et al instead of politicos.

Do you admit that the ECRI is not part of the EU?

Wrong. Two entirely separate bodies. You might as well say that Canada and the US are the same because they both signed NAFTA, speak English, and practice democracy.

Don't lie. It's just embarrassing.

I don't. I'm British.

I know. You've made that abundantly clear.

Mate, what?

I just listed all the ways they are INSTITUTIONALLY UNITED.

Report submitted.

hahahaha. Touche, sir. touche. But, the reason for that is that London is a major financial hub. In order for the mainland to compete for global investment flows (as the story goes) they needed one currency. That was my point, even if I didn't articulate it fully at the beginning. Most people don't just go straight to the faggoty insults. If you see ITT I've tried to be nice to everyone, but you seem intent on being a nigger.

Also, enjoy your feminist government in Scotlandistan, nigger.

hey, look, scottie, I don't need to take your shit. It isn't important for me as American to understand the vagaries of your ever-changing Euro system. If you think that I should rationally spend the time learning that, then you're the one that doesn't know jack shit.

And I just listed a tiny number of the ways that Canada and the U.S. are united. Guess what - they're still two separate countries.

Again, who told you that story, and why did you believe them?
Still whiter than America.

And yet you seem entirely incapable of making any sort of reasoned argument.

It's actually very simple. Kids learn it in school.

Fuck off, the jews have been using propaganda for decades. If they want to play dirty we can do it too.

Can we all just ignore this blatant shill, we try to get organised and he derails the thread.

One of the Berkley-educated instructors in my PhD program who specializes in European politics, you fucking nitwit. Go fuck yourself.

filtered and reported for derailing.

Wow nice ID change proxyfag shill. You just outed yourself faggot.

Do you admit that the ECRI is not part of the EU?

Yeah, I'm on my phone now champ. Do you admit that the ECRI is not an EU body?

Nice catch bro. Notice how if you filter both of those IDs everyone else ITT is being civil and trying to stay on topic?

EVERYONE FILTER AND REPORT THESE IDs FOR DERAILING AND D&C SHILLING

What happened to my Holla Forums?

wew lad

EVERYONE REPORT THIS FAGGOT FOR DERAILING

The US and Canada have different political parties, because they're different countries. The EU and CoE have the same parties…

Still two separate organizations mate.

Okay, I'm open, I haven't been paying attention, what are you arguing exactly?

Yes… like the House and Senate are separate organisations.

Sure, like the US House of Representatives and the Canadian Senate are two separate organizations.

Another thread derailed by a shill.

Fuck that, back on track

The European Union is good for European countries.
On the topic of finance and economics, you people will never convince anyone to leave Europe.
The European Union has ensured peace between European countries and all over the world for 70 years and counting.

never forget

I'm going to dump some quotes

archive.is/PEUQU

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/29/european-union-military-police-rehearses-civil-war-germany/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/ec-invites-african-migrants-blue-card/

I'm glad something good is being done for once.
Illegal hate speech really is a plague on the world.

It's funny that they can never answer that question

What?

But goys u won't have any jobs outside of the EU

Also you won't have anyone to trade with

Margaret Thatcher about the Weakness of European Countries