OBONGO BTFO

Trump: First Time Ever President Endorsed Candidate Under Criminal Investigation

Donald Trump slammed President Obama and Hillary Clinton Friday at the Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference in Washington DC on Friday.

This came after Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton for president on Thursday.

Trump told the audience:

youtube.com/watch?v=fimN0dUFHN8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQRUzVIMLIE
archive.is/V8W3B#selection-1359.0-1365.309
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek. Every move they make is always the literal worst move possible. Mark my words Obama will flee the country prior to the the presidency handover formalities. He knows the first thing Trump will say will be a command to his AG to have Obama arrested for treason.

The real bantz begin.

The absoulute madman. I cant wait to see obama and all the other libratards try to defend hillary and their endorsements when she is put ib the slammer

To be honest I can't keep up with this current year. I overdosed on the happenings and bantz.
I need a break.

ITS SO FUCKING EASY TO DESTROY HILLARY

Trump has already been selected by the bilderbergers because they know a war is needed to revitalize the world economy and remove some of the over-population.

Trump will rally the american people together, to stick out an economic happening or another world war.

Either that or hilldog will announce she is a rug munching dyke at her next rally and try to play the first woman+LGBT president hopeful.

YEEESSSS

Are you retarded? If there is a war against the United States it will be instigated by internationalist forces HOSTILE to Trump for the explicit reasons of decoupling from their permanent war economy established during the Second Zionist War.

derrrr

Also, I'd bet my money on Obongo tangling us in another quasi world war before he leaves office so that Trump has no choice in the matter. That's my true fear.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQRUzVIMLIE
Here's the full speech, starts at 7 minutes.

Highlights:

ugh.. here we go…

MAGA

what is a patsy.

You're gonna be tired of winning.

LOW ENERGY

I've been getting a lot of mileage out of this pic lately.

The co-founder of the protestor's peacenik group was praising Trump a few months ago.
archive.is/V8W3B#selection-1359.0-1365.309

[Citation needed]

Trump doesn't want war. He's the only one who wants to ally with Russia. A few bombings over the course of a weekend and the middle east will be turned into (more) rocks.

An economic happening is already upon us. The Fed is waiting to pop the bubble. Another world war isn't plausible.

Hillary coming out would only destroy her chances further, as she's had a husband and will push the counter-agenda that being gay is a choice.

Can't tell if ironic shitposter or fucking retard.

The guy you're replying to is a cunt. Trump has never been tied to Bilderberg.

Exactly why I said

also bump

Yeah pretty much.
You've got well-connected people meeting on freaking Jekyll Island of all places a little while back to stump the Trump, but now we're supposed to believe the Bilderbergers are behind him.
Right.

sounds like the natural course to me

Trump namefag I'm pretty sure is a Clinton supporter here to disrupt the board. Or just a Rach-tier shitposter. Just filter by trip

That was a slam, that wasn't an insult, that wasn't a sick burn dude, he was just talking about the truth.

can't tell if troll or honest retard

I'm pretty sure that this faggot is the sagebomber and the one that always replies first like a retard trying to derail the thread