Trump's Jewish Son-in-Law Emerges as Quiet Force

Trump's Jewish Son-in-Law Emerges as Quiet Force

bigstory.ap.org/article/e758245975dd4d20af151029c1ad284c/trump-son-law-emerges-quiet-force

By STEVE PEOPLES and JONATHAN LEMIRE | Jun. 9, 2016 3:26 AM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) — A new power player has emerged among the feuding factions behind Donald Trump's presidential campaign, one that through the bonds of marriage enjoys a direct line to the Republican billionaire.

Despite limited political experience and some family baggage, Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is playing an active role in virtually every aspect of the New York real estate magnate's presidential bid. And empowered through his marriage to Trump's trusted daughter Ivanka Trump, the 35-year-old Kushner operates with an extraordinary level of autonomy within an organization now struggling to shift its focus toward the general election.

Kushner's growing influence in recent weeks, as described by several people with direct knowledge of his role, has included the selection and vetting of potential running mates, planning for his father-in-law's transition to the White House, the campaign's nascent push to incorporate voter data into its strategy, fundraising, and the development of major policies. He also played a hand in writing Trump's closely watched speech, delivered with the aid of a teleprompter, on Tuesday night meant to reassure jittery Republicans after the candidate's attacks on a federal judge. Those confidants were not authorized to speak publicly.

The young businessman's rise adds a new complication to an intense internal power struggle.

Kushner's background has little to do with politics or public policy, as noted by internal campaign critics who worry he has too much power. Others described Kushner, while inexperienced, as a mild-mannered and valuable presence with helpful connections in the media world and across the Jewish community.

He took over his family's New Jersey-based real estate firm at the age of 23 after his father, Charles Kushner, went to prison for tax evasion, making illegal campaign contributions and witness intimidation. The younger Kushner later became the publisher of the New York Observer, a Manhattan-based newspaper read largely for its high society and real estate coverage.

"Every publisher in New York has a role in influencing the political debate, from the tabloids to the broadsheets to the community weeklies," said Mitchell Moss, a professor of urban planning at New York University and an acquaintance of Kushner. "He's an intelligent and thoughtful young man and he has now surged to the political top through marriage."

He is also notoriously private.

Kushner, who rarely speaks to journalists despite being a newspaper publisher, declined an interview request through a representative. And even those who work with him regularly in the business world know little about his work on the presidential campaign.

"You wouldn't know anything about it even if you interact with him multiple times a day like I do," said Asher Abehsera, CEO of real estate development company LIVWRK. He added, "He's creative and exceptionally well-connected."

And as Trump's senior aides jockey for internal influence, the level of Kushner's access to the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has surprised campaign officials at times. One aide recalled having a private phone conversation with Trump when he heard Kushner's voice unexpectedly. Trump was talking on speaker phone, the aide realized, while Kushner was in the room.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregoncougbooks.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/son-of-the-widower.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
youtube.com/watch?v=2TlSRMzHVic
youtube.com/watch?v=qVY9vOR0fZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kushner is considered a critic of campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who has been locked in a months-long power struggle with Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Kushner has operated largely above the internal feud, acting as a freelance power center across multiple areas of the campaign.

He was part of a Trump delegation that met with House Speaker Paul Ryan's policy team late last month in Washington, attended an hours-long meeting of Trump's transition team in New York, joined Trump's first fundraising swing last month in California, and recently courted opinion leaders such as former secretary of state Henry Kissinger to discuss Trump's foreign policy. He is also playing an active role in the selection and vetting of Trump's pick for vice president, expected to be unveiled during the GOP's national convention next month, and is expected to spend more time traveling with the candidate.

Leveraging his connections to media executives, Kushner also leaned upon his friendship with media mogul Rupert Murdoch to improve the campaign's strained relationship with the Fox News Channel. And on policy, Kushner had a large hand in crafting a well-received address to American Israel Public Affairs Committee earlier this year. The speech was also reviewed by the Observer's editor, Ken Kurson, prompting political reporters at the paper to call for a firewall between the paper and any activities for the campaign.

Kurson told The Associated Press that Kushner has "no role" in the Observer's content.

"We talk often and share many world views. We disagree about some things as well but are always able to discuss respectfully," Kurson said, describing him as a calm presence.

Kushner took over his family's New Jersey-based real estate firm in 2004 around the time his father was sentenced to two years in prison in March 2005 according to the terms of a plea deal negotiated by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a prominent Trump backer who previously served as a federal prosecutor.

The younger Kushner pushed the family business into New York City and has purchased nearly $7 billion in property in less than a decade. He married into the Trump family in 2009 at a wedding held at one of the celebrity real estate magnate's golf clubs in New Jersey. Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism before the wedding and they're raising their three children as Orthodox Jews.

Trump frequently singles him out Kushner for praise, sometimes even summoning him to center stage at a rally, despite Kushner's obvious embarrassment.

"Honestly, Jared is a very successful real estate person, but I actually think he likes politics more than he likes real estate," Trump said at a victory rally last month. "But he's very good at politics."

He might very well be the VP, then. Trump's card.

Israel First.

Well, you convinced me. I'm a #HillDog now.

I'm fine with working with the Jewish Mafia to kick all these fucking Mexicans out and stop more Muslims coming in. I'm sure they don't like niggers that much either

The old cabal is dead, long live the cabal.

How many Jews do you think there are that are actually just Gentiles exploiting Jewish nepotism?

Sometimes I see a Jew and think, "yeah, that's a fucking kike."

Other times it's a difficult to see any Semitic features. Anybody else?

That's the vibe I'm getting from this Jared guy.

That's exactly how Judaism gets new blood. Someone reads the Talmud and thinks that it would be a pretty cool thing to LARP as and converts.

Other than the tip of his nose, he doesn't look all that Jewey. While I'd never trust a Jew, if I were seeking power like Trump is, I damn sure certain would use them for all they're worth and be ensconced in Jews as a shield against charges of anti-Semitism.

And what was the point of this thread?

Kushner's growing influence in recent weeks, as described by several people with direct knowledge of his role, has included the selection and vetting of potential running mates

do you even skim articles nigger?

It's so bizarre. There has to be a large chunk of "Jews" that are essentially Europeans that act in the group interest of actual Jews and they work to destroy other Europeans..

So you have to wonder.. Are some actual Jews still bitter about European miscegenation in their group, and now try to encourage European miscegenation as a form of revenge for losing their own genetic purity?

It's a wild conspiracy theory, but eh, kikes man.

Yeah.. I see what you're saying.

The JQ has been really pissing me off lately. I watched "The Myth" and it really fucked me up. I have such a burning hatred I can't stand everything they are genetically, culturally, and spiritually

There's also a chunk of Jews who are largely European who hate the rest of Jewry and just want to be white and normal. Why do you think there were Jews and mischlings who gladly served the Third Reich?

Don't lower yourself by hating the Jew: do you hate ticks or fleas or tapeworms or rats? Nah, you just acknowledge them as parasites and vermin and dispassionately remove them until they're no longer a nuisance. That's how to view the Jews, what they fear isn't the hatred of folks like you, because hatred is easy to counter and fight against; what they fear most is cold, dispassionate, logical opposition to them, for that can not be swayed or countered with all the emotionalistic rhetoric in the world.

No because those white looking people are now pawns who have surrendered everything to do so, mistakenly believing that they are now "on" the winning team because they can read Yiddish, and more importantly give money to the local synagogue. In reality, such people are on the same level as the goyim in the Talmud, but for everyone else who bought in earlier than them.

As a second-best option, I agree with this. Unfortunately, your macro is retarded, and Pocahontas is right in that particular statement

Quit being a jew, faggot

all these months later and they still don't know they are being played, time after time.

KIKE SHIELDS IN MEAT SPACE

now imagine what it's like to be cursed with chosen blood and watching the myth/tgsnt/the lion/ with open gates/ reading devi, cordenau hitler, nietzsche, etc.

it's pure hell.

At least if you're Ashekenazi you can pretend you're not really a Jew, you're some Central Asian Khazar which is somewhat decent, they rode horses and worshipped Tengri before they went Jew for the usury.

Balloon Time!

Pretty sure they are trying to hunt down (or intermarry) with the last of the European Aristocracy. RAW said the most compelling conspiracy theory he ever heard was that a dual-conspiracy was going on Illuminati (i assume to mean Jews + Allies) v Aristocracy + Church. He said it was his understanding that they are still trying to infiltrate the Church and destroy the Aristocracy. He also said he wishes them luck (though I wonder if he didn't say that opportunistically bc he thinks they're winning rather than for ideological reasons per se)

Yeah, but their winning, and if they even catch a whiff that you're against them they ruin your life.

Yep, I guess Trump is stumped. Pack it up lads, the jews control Drumpf (/s for you retards)

They can only ruin your life if your life is that of a good goy drone and consumer cog. Complain about the Jew not letting you get Jewed in his rigged system.

Not true. They send people after you. Get you fired. Set you up on crimes you did not commit.

Sure, if you're redpilled enough and are careful maybe you're fine, but if you just get up one day and go "hey guys wait a second - what is with these jews?" then you're pretty fucked. experience is a good teacher if you catch my drift

sincerely, thank you for this perspective

Are you still getting that vibe?

A

The Khazar hypothesis was disproved decades ago.

The only "conspiracy" is that Western Civilization is a fusion of Jewish and European culture.

Jared Kushner's mother is nice looking. That's why Jared doesn't look like a Jewish caricature. But his father does though.

He has asiatic features, just not so much the ugly/obvious ones (hook nose, thick lips, etc). Notice his baggy eyes, slightly lower nasal bridge.

He doesn't look very Jewish, but age usually brings it out more.

Brown eyes though. Pity Trump's lineage will be tainted in such an immense way. Hopefully his newest scion will purge the race traitors among Trump's spawn.

Little Trump is our most likely Holla Forums candidate. (((They))) will be watching that one closely, be certain.

Got a link to "The Myth"?

You should read the Protocols and Miguel Serrano's work.

'' Will we dare to penetrate the darkness of the greatest mystery of all? Who are the Jews, really? For Alfred Rosenberg they are the organic lie. And Nicolás Palacios, author of Raza Chilena, years before at the beginning of the 20th Century, also asserted that: "the Jew can never tell the truth," recommending that before reading a book we should learn its author and, "if it's a Jew, do not read it, because it is false."

Among the millions of beings populating the Earth, who is a Jew? Not an animal (although he could be a sheidim [1]); he is not a human being either. He is most probably a "robot," in the service of Jehovah, an extraterrestrial being. And as such he has to obey his orders, if he is to continue in existence. Thus "God's people" come into being, those who are of Yahweh, Saturn, Sat-an (Satur-day, Sábado, Sa-bbath).

Jehovah lives and feeds on the flesh and blood of Earth's inhabitants. His "agents" describe him in their Biblical myths where Abraham is willing to sacrifice his son to feed Jehovah. The wars and great killings are banquets for Jehovah. And as Kaliyuga approaches its end, that obscure Demon (that Archon), increases his appetite and is in urgent need of a final banquet, since for over fifty years, since 1945, he has only been fed with small wars. He is fasting! Jehovah needs a new World War, where the Aryan blood of goyim [2] is massively spilled. Instead he is running the risk of disappearing as Satan, Saturn, the Archon imprisoned by the Demiurge.

It is therefore necessary to create an untenable world situation that leaves no other option but a great war. An economic crisis is inevitable without Middle Eastern oil; the destruction of the New York towers gives the USA (that is, the Jews) planetary control under the pretext of a "war against terrorism" ("those who are not with us are against us"). And finally the collapse of the spiritual world of the West leaves the Christian Church leaders and Freemasonry itself without an ideological support.

And what if they cannot induce a Third World War? What if they fail? Could the new religion serve them as consolation, keeping their own people together in spite of the growing discredit of them rapidly spreading throughout the world? That remains to be seen. At the end of all things, at the nadir of Kaliyuga, their famished god would also abandon them.

[1] A cross between animal and man, according to the Bible. With age the Jew starts developing animal-like features.

[2] Non-Jews. The rabbis, who also seem to have demolished their own beliefs, already have a new instrument with which to oppress and dominate the non-Jews; another spare "religion" with which to torture Aryans and their sense of guilt: the Holocaust Religion. If Christianity accuses the goyim of killing a God, then the "Holocaust" blames them for murdering "god's People." The first was utilized to accuse the Egyptians and Romans. These are now replaced by Germans, as subjected as the previous, accepting meekly and doing penance in the "Museum-Temples" of the Holocaust, the new religion, in spite of knowing that deceit was also present from the beginning. Because just as the ancient Jewish religions and beliefs were based on falsehood, so the new Jewish Holocaust religion with its six million sacrificed (the number six is archetypal in Judaism) is another lie, even if its "dogmas" are blindly accepted by non-Jews. The Demon Yahweh projects his hypnosis over the goyim, thus helping "his people" of robots, but only until they have successfully prepared his Banquet.''

oregoncougbooks.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/son-of-the-widower.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
youtube.com/watch?v=2TlSRMzHVic
youtube.com/watch?v=qVY9vOR0fZQ

Right? You fucking moron, don't speak down to me. You piece of shit. It's a fucking irony meme. Go work for the mob then. She's not right at all. Somebody builds a factory, and people attach themselves to either be PAID by it, get it's product, or parasite off it. All of those people would attack the building and steal from him if not for his providing to them. FUCK YOU

You have mental problems.

Christianity is a mental virus and this is what it does to you — as it makes the Jew powerful and "chosen" (good or evil, you are perpetuating their gay little cult).

its a normie abridged version of alfred rosenberg's myth of the 20th century, don't try to read the book unless you know a bit about philosophy and history beforehand its challenging but very good in some parts, he has an extremely powerful criticism of christianity and provides a realistic solution to the religious issue in the west that isn't LARPy

He named his son after Teddy Roosevelt, seems alright by me

lol, fucking jews. every time

The funny part it was Christie that had him tossed in jail too. I wonder if he is watching Jared and wanting him to get get tossed in jail too?

She's essentially reiterating Porky Nig's "u din bil dat".

ISHYGDDT