France VS Romania

Holy fuck. 8/11 are black. We're gonna have to nuke France from orbit.

Go Romania.

Romania just scored. Frances response, take the only pure white looking fellow out, we need to get blacker

Bump for dive grass general thread. I love nationalism bantz during sport.

France is an awful, awful team. It's so devoid of real talent it's almost mind boggling.

The French league itself is a subpar level of competition, in part because of all the scrub blacks that it forces into the lineups to bolster the Republic's cultural agitprop.

Black teams have an absolutely atrocious record at the World Cup and in international competition. Brazil is literally the only credible one.

ayy lmao

Why do they look so frumpy looking compared to American blacks? Is it because they have absolutely no white admixture or is it because they're from a different part of Africa?

There's no such thing as an "American black". If you aren't White, you aren't American.

Well what would you call them to differentiate them from other niggers in the western world?

Africa 2 - 1 Romania

2-1 france

Fuck me.

The African Republic of Francia won 2-1.

I had 50€ on a tie

It can go one of two ways. Either we get the day of the rope, or we "progress" in our understanding of what it is to be human to the point where we can field gorillas in our sporting events and pay them in bananas.

Either way, niggers are gonna be torn apart.

Common North American Pavement Ape.

The Canadian equivalent is the Lesser North American Pavement Ape.

Yeah, that guy they kept faulting and elbowing was best player. If you noticed, he was bleeding from his eye at the end.

All whiter would be more accurate.

Oh God the guy on right now is literally the predator.

They should have gotten rid of the Jesuits and not their king.

i wanted to post a different picture, strange, I don't even have this pic saved

And that is only because of a mix of lucky racemixing with natives and whites, a huge manpower pool due to the size of the nation and the fact that you either work as a football player or a thief in Brazil.

both.

Did the frogs win?