You will never lure Mabel into a windowless van with the promise of candy and molest her over a twenty-year period

Why live?

It'll be too much of a pain getting those braces off anyway.

What are you, high? They're part of the fun.

True but, here's the thing OP. If I'm gonna commit statutory I'm at the very least gonna do it in a more civil way. Shit man, it's fucking Mabel. With enough conversation and kind gestures in about a week or so you could get her to consent. No need for the duct tape and dungeon. Seriously, that sounds like a hell of a lot more work for a sad little girl who cries when she sees you instead of a bright sun shiny girl who sees you as her secret older boyfriend but just a friend in public and hearing range.

But, that's just me.

You're a classy man, user.

You sound like you've done this before…

Can someone explain to me why people find her attractive? I saw the whole series and she just looks like an annoying, hyper spastic than some sort of "cute" character.

Shit, you're totally right user. I forgot that Mabel is kind of a slut. And so is Dipper.

She's adorable and ditzy and possible autistic and it's cute.

the fan art does her more justice than the show. In the show she just seems like a low functioning autistic girl who never gets in trouble while Dipper always has to clean up after her. Sounds like Alex Hirsch is just projecting his own life into the show.

Nah, I just like lolis and romance.

Are you shitting me, if it wasn't because Dipper is smashing her every night she would be giving ou it away.
It is a shame that whenever this series gets shit in Holla Forums comedy is never mentioned, I just know of two episodes I didn't laugh at.
Over 80% of the jokes were spot on, nearly to early Simpsons levels, nearly because they don't work as well out of context.
And you can say whatever you want about Hirsch but when he's in character he's a great improv comedian.

I forgot about the author names. Which was its tumblr/blog?

Also, when the fuck will he make Pinecest smut, for fucks sake?

The artist is called Manyakis. His tumblr is Manyakisart.

This a weird uncomfortable thread.
Have some weird uncomfortable art.

There were many very damn good jokes, wonder why people forget about them?

Reminder that Mabel is now 16.
But as the last cryptogram says, she will have 12 forever in Gravity Falls.
FADED PICTURES BLEACHED BY SUN THE TALE'S TOLD, THE SUMMER'S DONE IN MEMORIES THE PINES STILL PLAY ON A SUNNY SUMMER'S DAY

i want to do something like that but with Lisa simpson

I think your approach is the right one, and one should always try it first very patiently and methodically.

But if it fails, then you punch her in the face and drag her to the windowless van. And when I say you punch her in the face I mean you punch her like you'd punch your worst enemy. Very unlikely to knock her out if it's in the face, but hard enough to make her not even cry or struggle for a couple of minutes because the shock and fear would block normal immediate responses.
Of course if you're more practical you may wanna use a taser, but I still love romance.

I couldn't disagree harder. Mabel is absolutely the kind of little shit I would love to bind and abuse and make her suck cock with cumbersome objects in her pooper. The pain of breaking her body and spirit is part of the fun with girls like that.

>You will never Proceed to slowly explain to her how she's a horrible fucking person, calling her out on all the bullshit the show didn't seem interested in actually penalizing her for because she's a strong independent womyn and the creator is a cuck.

wanting to molset a non virgin

I will always agree that she didn't got enough penalization but the whole episode 39 was to show how weak and delusional she was by putting herself in a safe space instead of taking reality.
Also, do you really hate her that much?
She was pretty fun every other time.

Where do you think you are?
What most people would call from nitpick to issue, here is abandon ship.

What I would give to do such a feat…

I'd rather do that with Dipper.

Bro

That's sort of autistic.

Like, TvTropes autistic.

Pic 2 is the main character of Yume Nikki. You know, that game that was like Undertale before Undertale was released but no casualfag knew it?

I would say you guys are idiots for not carrying your cartoon autism to it's logical real-world conclusion, but I know you already have considered the full implications of leaving braces on a growing youth and you are just freaky like that.

Why (should he) live?

Hirsch, don't you have a show to work on for Fox that will inevitably fail because it won't be as popular as The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Clearly you don't know what autism is, she acts the exact opposite of autism (and I don't mean hating Thomas the Tank Engine by that)

Gotta think long term

She's 16 dumbfuck, she was 12 in 2012
Learn to count.