Cycles

All of this has happened before.
All of this will happen again.

The question is, why don't so many people SEE it happening again? Are we so stupid?

No it hasn't. Joe can afford burguers and cable for NFL, that changes the situation dramatically.

You think the people making it happen are stupid, because they don't see it.
Maybe your premise is false.

Because people would rather think they're right than accept the possibility that they're wrong. They'd rather verbally abuse others than calmly discuss their differences. They'd rather feel intellectually superior than actually take the effort to achieve intellectual integrity.

"Compromise" has become a dirty word. If a solution will achieve some of your goals but not all of them, people - left and right - seem to literally consider it worse than not achieving any goals at all. No-one will even consider accept a solution unless it fulfils all their requirements exactly and to the letter.

Most of all, people are incredibly quick to attribute malice to their political opponents. It's far easier to think that your political opponent is evil than to accept the horrifying truth that everyone trying to do the right thing doesn't actually work.

lel

But they didn't lie about Trump.

We know.

We want to forget.

because we want it to happen again.

hitler did nothing wrong

Except run his country into the ground, start a war that mostly killed white people and give the Jews the most massive victim meal ticket ever.

You want to be white nationalist, fine. I'm totally cool with that. Find a better role model than a drug-addicted Austrian half-Jew who flunked out of a liberal arts school.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

t. Schlomo Shekelburg

You can call a kike anything and they wont get upset.

But when you call them a jew, they get upset.

Whereas Holla Forums will get upset if you disagree with them about the tiniest thing.

I'm the good Hitler, Just wait.

OMG could imagine that though? America trying to conquer the world

Vote niggers.

wew

up

Hitler did nothing wrong

I love you Holla Forums