Moms

Hello, Holla Forums.
Riddle me this.
We tend to find people of other gender attractive if they look like us. That's because they're who we feel most comfortable around.
We find them attractive because we find ourselves attractive (well, mostly.) With that in mind, you'll find person who looks like you attractive.
This has been scientifically proven and you may do your own research if you want to.
Your looks however depend on the person's genes. Your mom and dad are examples.
Thus, it may be likely to find your mother pretty. Look at your mom and forget she's your mom. If she's not an old hag, you'll find her pretty and there is nothing you can do about it.
Of course you won't find her sexually attractive (unless you're a subhuman), but you'd probably like to have a clone of your mom at your age as your gf.
She would find you attractive and will likely love you since you've got dad's genes, so you would work well in a romantic relationship, even if you had problems in family relationship.
Picture unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex
hitomi.la/reader/907905.html#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

say hi to your mom for me

I'm not attracted to my mom fam

What if I was attracted to your mom?

why don't you have a sent, OP.

I don't find my mother attractive. She is fat, and like a foot shorter, plus I am not really into 3DPD.

B-But you dont know her, user!

then me*

I know she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

I'm going to try this line on her

I get along with my mom, but I am in no way attracted to her, and the women I'm attracted to in no way look like my mom.

Do they look like your dad?

The most significant way my parents contributed to my sexuality was by being completely gross people and motivating me to do better and be physically attracted to better.

I think my mom's pretty for her age. But my dad is a disgusting, crippled sack of shit.

Tbh I'd probably fuck my sister if she had a dick

Im not attracted to my mom in tha way. But if i could, i would make her immortal.

so she could watch her child die? you cold mofo

to be fair, that's going to happen anyway because user is going to kill himself for being a worthless degenerate who posts on Holla Forums

lmao user, didn´t think of it that way. Who´s the sicko, now?

if i an hero, user, i assure you many will go down with me

Just fuck your mom already OP, you know you want a taste of that sweet, forbidden fruit.

Pic related didn't like the idea

Also, not everybody have this all-caring stereotypical mom, if she was insufferable, nobody would want an insufferable girlfriend even if she is attracted to you

Nope.

I find my parents superficially disgusting but I'm attracted to the cousins on my mom's side more than pretty much everyone else on earth. They're ridiculously beautiful

I know, my mom was also the neighborhood MILF.

Anyways someone who wants a sexual and romantic relationship with their mother is due to sexual trauma in early to late childhood. Every serial killer ever.

hitomi.la/reader/907905.html#1

Them i am a special person because i am not like that and i am not ugly or virgin.

Looking at pictures of my mom in her younger years she looked downright sexy but, I doubt I would want a relationship with her even if it was a clone. She turned out to be a shit tier wife

haha kike at least half my dick wasnt lobbed off for YAHHHWEEEEY

weirdly enough I noticed I look for features that my grandmother had when she was young, along with a couple that my mother has.

every woman that reminds me of my stepmother makes me want to hatefuck them and slap them around