Brit/pol/ #946: British Slags Edition

British slags stand firm against europhiles and foreign rapists.

archive.is/jJlMW

newsthump.com/2016/06/08/three-months-wasnt-long-enough-claims-man-who-couldnt-register-to-vote-at-1150pm/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/making-children-attend-christian-school-assemblies-undermines-hu/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb-sf28398239

archive.is/ys5Kh

newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/06/labour-should-get-back-its-roots-and-back-brexit

politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75992/labour-mps-john-mann-and-dennis-skinner-back-brexit

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-mp-rehman-chishti-could-be-investigated-by-parliamentary-commissioner-over-links-to-a7072346.html

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1736151.stm

conservativewoman.co.uk/laura-perrins-farage-is-a-lone-voice-defending-our-women/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/claim-cameron-may-offer-referendum-turkish-eu-membership-desperate-bid-stop-brexit/

youngindependence.org.uk/pupils-and-politics/

Other urls found in this thread:

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
conservativewoman.co.uk/laura-perrins-farage-is-a-lone-voice-defending-our-women/
filmon.tv/channel/bbc-one
gov.uk/government/publications/hm-treasury-analysis-the-long-term-economic-impact-of-eu-membership-and-the-alternatives
standard.co.uk/news/crime/plaistow-shooting-man-fighting-for-life-after-being-hit-by-hail-of-bullets-from-machine-gun-a3268691.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/youve-f-every-f-thing-8160029#rlabs=1 rt$category p$1
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634869/Dental-nurse-called-Rosie-outraged-Starbucks-staff-write-Virgin-cup-orders-strawberry-cream-Frappuccino-whipped-cream.html
poal.me/miimx5
tenantassured.com/#intro
boingboing.net/2016/06/09/uk-startup-offers-landlords-co.html
youtu.be/FJKpOuhi7lw?t=40
95.211.246.230:8081/live/bbcone-hq/playlist.m3u8?wmsAuthSign=c2VydmVyX3RpbWU9Ni8xMC8yMDE2IDc6MzY6MzIgUE0maGFzaF92YWx1ZT10OHB1T3Y0VERCQ3cwQkh0d2pBWWtnPT0mdmFsaWRtaW51dGVzPTEwJmlkPTUwLjUzLjc2LjE2MyZzdHJtX2xlbj0xNA==
instagram.com/viki_odintcova/?hl=en
hollywoodreporter.com/news/mel-gibson-planning-passion-christ-901299
itv.com/news/utv/2016-06-09/attack-on-jewish-war-memorial-treated-as-hate-crime/
twitter.com/vote_leave/status/741307762316054529?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/TrooperSnooks/status/741164209950593030
twitter.com/vote_leave/status/741339330619248640
twitter.com/douglascarswell
youtu.be/3NUaOT9n-pI
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html
poal.me/ktg615
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-08/deutsche-banks-shocking-ecb-rant-warns-social-unrest-and-another-great-depression
thesun.co.uk/news/1254262/meet-generation-snowflake-the-hysterical-modern-kids-who-cant-cope-with-being-offended/
youtu.be/OC2Xisauvk4?t=97
poal.me/nzy3sr
express.co.uk/news/politics/678715/EU-referendum-George-Osborne-Turkey-won-t-join-EU-fury-Ankara-Turkish-press
express.co.uk/news/world/678869/News-reporter-punched-face-woman-live-TV-Philadephia
poal.me/afu02x
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1262315/chanelle-hayes-proudly-shows-off-her-fuller-figure-as-she-tucks-into-a-burger-poolside-on-holiday-in-spain/
shagafatty.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=GH4d7ssT5Y0
order-order.com/2016/06/02/mcdonnell-told-activists-to-target-journalists/
twitter.com/timothy_stanley/status/741388914842292224
sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/international-football-shirts/russia-football-shirts
thesun.co.uk/news/politics/1258189/anti-eu-labour-frontbencher-threatened-with-the-sack-if-he-publicly-backed-brexit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good lad, OP.

ignore this

SECOND FOR COMPETENT OP

Hope there's not too much slag posting tbh

2 MINUTES

I just came back lads, wew. I thought I'd betray Nige today

Stream link tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

nth for NA's new uniform

HERE WE GO

HERE WE GO

HERE WE GO

a r e n i g e
filmon.tv/channel/bbc-one

is there other?

GO NIGE GO NIGE

Non-brit?

probably le pen from last thread

Nige is off to a good start YET AGAIN!

I used to be pro-Leave but now I'm really worried about the potential of a Brexit vote. We just don't know what will happen. The long term impact of the DIY-recession could be huge

gov.uk/government/publications/hm-treasury-analysis-the-long-term-economic-impact-of-eu-membership-and-the-alternatives

just why lad?

Farage on bbc debating against Andrew Neil, turn it on lads now.

lad……………. fuck off

no

but yes. But I found one

What a cuck

I'm finding it hard to like Farage the more I hear him

Kill yourself, you shit cunt.

lol

JEW CUCK. WORRYING ABOUT MONEY AND NOT SOVEREIGNTY

So that we're not in this guy's thread

I don't even need to check your post count to know you're a filthy >(1)

Plaistow shooting: Man fighting for life after being hit by hail of bullets from machine gun
standard.co.uk/news/crime/plaistow-shooting-man-fighting-for-life-after-being-hit-by-hail-of-bullets-from-machine-gun-a3268691.html

I Think we should invite Jizzard onto more debates, he seems to really shift the normalfags to our side.

remember

Passport comes out, love it. Andrew Neil has always been a cuck.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Farage floundering. He doesn't want to admit that his claims to be a friend of the Commonwealth are a thin smokescreen

not werking

what did I do to trigger you lad?

Is that the GoT actress?

Farage confirms he wants to crack down on Commonwealth migration to the UK. He is no friend of the Commonwealth

IT'S OUT

Calm down faggot

HE HOLDS IT HIGH

Certain voters:

REMAIN 45 (-4)
LEAVE 55 (+5)

ITS HAPPENING

How is it possible to love a 50+ man this much?

Voting leave is a sure fire way to lose control - as the economy plummets and jobs are lost

GOODBYE!

You've been like this for the past 2 threads, you stupid cunt.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

I'm worried the public are fed up of Niges passport rhetoric he might have to put it aside

WHY ARE HERE SO MANY SHILLS

Nigel Farage is no friend of the NHS – he’s said it could be replaced by a private health insurance system

gchq

Farage cites Migration Watch - who have been clear that the Australian points style system would be "deeply unsuitable" for Britain

FUCK OFF YEAH M8

It says not available in my region.

FUCK OFF

what about pikey slags

"We shouldn't measure everything in terms of GDP" - easy to say when it's not your job that'll be on the line if we leave

God please

Migrants taking jobs is a fucking given. If they have all the jobs of course we cant get jobs. Why cant they realize this?

OY GEYVALT YOURE BEING TOO OBVIOUS

SHUT IT DOWN

someone made a thread about Brexit taking a lead in the polls and butthurt krauts are invading

Why is nobody making the argument that it's immoral to suck the young and bright from other countries?

oyy

id shag one on left

Lel he works in the EU, if we leave he has no job

weird way of saying

FUCK OFF YOU FAT SCOTTISH TOSSER

Nige did actually as I typed but not as good as I hoped tbh.

the one on the left looks pretty good, but why the fuck do they look so dirty? Literally dirty.

Krauts and Yanks tbh.

The globalist fears the redcoat.

Andrew Neil can fuck off, I've always been saying he was a cuck months ago from THIS WEEK.

Wolfgang Schauble is a kike.

t. Jerry

Gdp is irrelevent to your life. They just want more people here so he doesnt have to explain why our economy is shit.

Wrecking our economy through #Brexit will NOT tackle immigration. Can we get real, please?

Simon Stevens, the boss of the NHS England is clear: leaving Europe would be dangerous for our NHS

TERRORISTS WELCOME

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN ACTUALLY SAID IT AGAIN

Farage is pretending we're in the Schengen area again. He knows we're not but doesn't care about the facts

Andrew Neil isn't even being that bad, he can be much worse

KEK I SUMMON YOU THE POWER OF MEME MAGIC

THE POWER ONLY WE CONTROL

COME FORTH YE KEK, WARD OFF THE SHILLS

filtered

big fat dick in your arse

Bongs I just want you to know, when I get over there I'm going to impregnate as many of your women as I possibly can, spreading my mixed French, German, Slavic, and Spanish genes all across your little Isle. Pure English boys such as yourselves won't be able to compete when your bitches sees my thick American willy. Better hide your "mums" while you still can britshits

UK is OUTSIDE the Schengen area. We check everyone who comes to our country. UK has the best of both worlds

We arn't blaming the German people for the actions of their establishment. We all suffer from a subverted state.

Why is Andrew Neil just being a fag?

UKIP Dep Leader Paul Nuttall has described EU moves to increase maternity rights as “madness”

We are part of a free travel area with the EU through the common travel area

NEXT

no economy no gibs
no gibs no immigrants

Don't worry, along with Kek protecting us, we now have a weapon against the Kikes and shills.
Ancient Egyptian Card Games.

SWEDEN

Is this meant to be about the Referendum or not?

ARCHBISHCUCK

Reminder

Because he's a BBC shill, he always has been, he's also on the remain side.

Farage admits that he's been using disgusting scaremongering about Cologne. Despicable

Andrew Neil's not up for as much banter as I'd have liked lads.

Think he sold his soul tbh.

2014: Award for Understanding and Tolerance of the Jewish Museum Berlin

Time flies

Archbishop of Cuckbery is a prick

I'd burn this country to the ground before I hand it over to anyone other than the sons and daughter of Britannia.

N E T B E N E F I T

I know right, fucking sly gits

Do they show the church head talking to a muslim about the muslim attacks? hmmm

Why is this church faggot relevent?

Andrew neil is being such a cunt. If its 8 years or 4 years its stillca matter of time. Oh, my children have 8 years until they are raped. What a great thing.

Why is "pandering to peoples fears" a criticism of wanting to reduce third world immigration?

Britain - and every other EU country - has a veto over Turkey joining. It's not on the cards. Anything else is a lie

Best way to protect Britain is staying in the EU. That's the overwhelming consensus of security experts. Farage says he knows better

The implication is the fears are unfounded.

Andrew Neil is being such an actual cunt.

Fuck him honestly, he's not even being a good unbiased interviewer, he's just being a twat to nige.

Heh, thanks for the tip I'll just go to Liverpool. Be prepared to pinch your English micropenis when you see this free Eagle on the prowl

Solid argument you've swayed me now fuck off.

THIS IS GOOD FOR US

NIGE CAN HANDLE THIS BRILLO PAD HAIRED CUNT EASILY

HAVE FAITH IN ARE NIGE

are you from Holla Forums ?

Dave… is that you?

HAHAHA

Agreed, i can't believe how biased he is being. Not even that but he's out right saying that everything Nigel has said is a lie. Then he's talking over Nigel when he's trying to give his answer. I hope people are smart enough to see through this bullshit.

Can't you tell from the snappy one line statements with no substance.

Farage was rejected at the election and he'll be rejected now. The British people know better

CONFIRMED IT IS CAMERON POSTING

Yeah you're right. England isn't white how silly of me

It's the talking over and condescension that is annoying me. Some of his criticisms have been valid, but then other times he's just being extremely rude.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/youve-f-every-f-thing-8160029#rlabs=1 rt$category p$1

They must be everyones been attacking Nigel for a week. This is a the last blitz for the remain campaign before the simply rig or ignore the vote.

EU didnt prevent the 7/7 attacks or the attempt weeks later
it didnt prevent the attacks in France or Belgium
it didnt stop attacks in spain

KEK

Hnestly, Nige is doing tremendous, they've done nothing but bash him the whole week.

Are you trying to be obvious? Is this some sort of double agent shilling where you try to make remain look like idiots?

They're going to have to fake his suicide soon.

latest poll by ORB is 55% LEAVE 45% REMAIN!!!!

and btw ORB polls have always shown a bigger than average lead for remain compared to the other polling organizations

Dont you have a feminism lecture to get to?

Think of how much public money the Beeb powered into rummaging through Farages career for this compared to for Benn and Osborne

It's largely been half an hour of interrupting and Neils own opinions.

PEOPLE OF BRIT/POL/ LEND NIGE YOUR STRENGTH

FARAGE HAS REPEALED THE NEIL

OH YES

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

prob why we're being shilled

project fear didnt work :(

I'm sick of all of this pure attacking and lying, talking over when he's trying to talk, It's making me go
NUCLEAR

I'm honestly disgusted

And yet still whiter than America. Sad really.

Jesus christ i didn't expect Andrew to be THIS MUCH OF A CUNT, they're really grilling nige in the past week but hes handling it like a fucking champ.

he's getting griped

CAN'T

I feel sorry for you lad.

FARAGE GOING OUT WITH A BANG

So I just googled what scouser meant and I realized that it was located in Sctoland of all places. Jeez I skipped geography. I'm going to belfast to cuck you English cunts

Enjoy your herpes and stds, British women are fucking disgusting, dirtier than a public toilet.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS BLACK SUPREMACIST

Damn good ending.

Another bird's been holocausted by Starfuckers
"I was so angry, they may as well have written 'troll' on my cup - that's how it made me feel."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634869/Dental-nurse-called-Rosie-outraged-Starbucks-staff-write-Virgin-cup-orders-strawberry-cream-Frappuccino-whipped-cream.html

MARRIAGE

WAHEY LADS

Nige is so good at being a populist lads

Are we bothering with the euros?

BARRAGE

Shit maths Andy you faggot.

this is b8

Nige finished strong there

He's reached something like Trump status where when you attack him he gets more popular with the polls.

Nige looked like he was giving Neil a dressing down during that outro.

Thats a step up for you i suppose.

What is this rare creature and how do we get Attenborough here to narrate it?

My dads side is English but those genes don't matter. The ones I mentioned were the only ones of worth to mention

In other news, a circle is round!

jej

Who's she kidding

Yep, waiting for isis to start the show with a bang.

It won't end there, Nige is a powerful man in politics and sends shivers up the media cretins spines. Brillo knows he's fucked up.

How well did Nige do on the interview?

poal.me/miimx5

poal.me/miimx5

poal.me/miimx5

The British like the underdog
It does Neil and Remain no favours behaving like this
This style of interviewing is too far…overkill
Let people at least answer…cut them off and interrupt when they fail to answer

Emails have already been sent out to top institutions. We believe it maybe the Yank evolving to understand banter.

I really hope you're right lad.

It was as if he gave him to understand that all these lies and rudeness Neil gave him for 30 minutes had absolutely no effect. It was very powerful, the last bit always matters more because that's what normies remember and Nigel just won himself this presentation with his last words,

THE

You are the worst parts of the European continent. I don't even think you could be considered white.

He's received about 30 questions in the last two weeks that would break an ordinary man.

FARAGE

The porky porridge wog still thinks he's 40 the fucking loon

The good thing about these Poals is we can quickly work out how many shitposters there are

Are we being mass shilled or are you lads just being twats?

To us apparently, don't worry lad we've noticed you.

Oh is this what you Britshits call "bantz"? Beleive me this is nothing compared to what I could unleash on you when I've had a bit of booze!

Just messin, crystal methin

color efffect of cheap low-grade mascara + greyish rotten light + high resolution electronic camera with only approximate color rendering
you get visible color separation for skin/mascara that don't appear when a slag stands in front of her bathroom mirror under low-energy lightbulb
it's progress

This is England mate you'd keel over after two pints of the proper stuff.

no

that pic is ebin

did not watch it

you mean some shitty american piss "beer"?

Nah m8 Just had to set the record straight that I'm much more of you as you would think

Alright fine whiskey

imagine your trad gyppo parents arrange a marriage to one of them

He'd keel over after a pint of our weakest shandy tbh

Probably shit one too

Nope I tasted your shit. Couldn't even put a minor in a haze

but mom i dont want to marry my sister

I didn't know the Pikeys had genders, I just assumed the biggest and strongest laid eggs.

It's fine we'd wheel him on to the question time panel while passed out.

Jesus do we have to teach you the language you made?

I bet he was a half pint with mostly coke. Weak tbh

Fukkin saved lad. Kek.

I still hate the woman/thing more. Fuck all these 19 year olds

Two different things lad.

No you don't lad. Sit and listen and you'll be fine

Yeah ones a drink the others yank nonsense.

Can't blame you lad. I live around them and most have half wog spawn. Disgusting tbh.

Tell us about the crackers lad.

I can't help but think that the English the Americans learned was the English colonists telling their American kids the wrong words on purpose.

who /pearlharbor2/ here?

Alright lads my flight is here, but don't worry you English cucks won't be the only ones on my list. I'll be after the scots, the Irish, AND the Welsh. By the time I'm done It's not shitskin genes that you'll have to be worried about polluting your genepool.

ITS EVERY OTHER EUROPEAN ANCESTRY ON THE CONTINENT

Modern America in a nut shell

Lad Scottish women will just laugh at your accent.

americans are the least attractive people on earth

Feeling smug lads

Come on lads where are these pics of hot British slags I was promised?

Nope I'm from Dixie they'll be all over this southern meat

Is this the one that cucked him and already has a kid?

that's really fucking rude lad you spoiled his one chance at love

Merchant navy lad?

kill yourself, youre fake

Sorry its off topic but, more of the slag in OP?

Record it and upload it for the alds

Maybe when you come over you'll learn what actual white people look like.

Feels great man

Thanks for helping us kill the krauts during ww2 by the way, without your help the nazis would have won.

southerners are more laughable than yankees

this is you isnt it

W-wew lads…

I suppose GDP would matter to those already with money and investments into big multinationals that stand to loose from Brexit.

Oh wait, thats less than 0.0001% of the country.
Fuck off lad, I couldn't give a shit if we dropped to zimbabwean levels of GDP through greedy corporations shifting their money out post brexit. If anything it would be cleansing, like a coke field on an IV drip after a 40 year stint inside a crack den.

If we have to spill shekels to shake off the shakels then so be it. no amount of money is worth giving up our land.

Surprised y'all haven't filtered me tbh

Banter barrage in full flow
Britain stronk

I think you are joking but still…

GTFO
T
F
O

Post 'em yourself then.

WEW

Reported to MI5

tbh its was the russians and us with the yanks taking credit, like they always do.

isnt she supposed to be nigger now

ṬŘƗǤĠɆ҉ṜḚƋ

Settle down lad It was all lies

What's my gender? 🚺🚹❓❓Did you just 😱 ask me 😂😂 what my gender 👧🏽👦🏽 was❓❗️Oh my god, you are LITERALLY 👋🏻 the most IGNORANT 💩 AND ILLTERATE 📚📚📚 ❌❌ FUCK I have EVER seen👀👀👀 browsing before 😂😂😂😂😂 What gives you the RIGHT ✔️✔️ to ask me what my 🚺🚹🚺🚹 gender is? 😂😂😂 MHMM? NOTHING ❌❌ THATS WHAT ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️Since you're SOOOOOOO curious🙇🏼🙇🏼🙇🏼🙇🏼 I'll have you know ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 that I am a 🚺🚹 G E N D E R F L U I D 🚹🚺 I'm not gonna sit here ⬇️⬇️ and explain 📢📢 what that is to someone as IGNORANT 😂💩💩 as you, but I'm gonna tell you anyways ☝🏼️🙇🏼☝🏼🙇🏼☝🏼🙇🏼 Being G 🚺 E 🚹 N 🚺 D 🚹 E 🚺 R 🚹 F 🚺 L 🚹 U 🚺 I 🚹 D means that I am both M A L E 🍆💦👦🏽 (cis scum😷😷😷😷😷) and F E M A L E👧🏽👠💄🍑 ❗️❗️❗️❗️ I can swap ⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️ between these genders 👌🏻😂 as I please❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ You're ignorance 😷 is literally OOZING 💦💦💦💦 out 😂😂😷😷😂😷😂😂GERMER

Unicode was a mistake.

Shes let herself go lad, I assume its from sucking that old jew off for film roles and feeling guilty about it afterward.

🆗 son, 🌞 there ain't❌❌a ☝single☝fucking☝person☝ with any intellect👓👓📖who gives a 🎮remote🎮fuck🎮about your extensive vaping💯😎💨 talent. 😂I happen to be quite🎩the🎩intellectual🎩myself, so I can confirm✔✔this fact💯as truth™.👌if👌you👌think👌 that your vape💯😎💨 is going↗to get you hoes👯👯, you are utterly🐄 mistaken❌, fam👪. my pa👨 once taught📖 me the 😏secret😏 of life👍💛, and it was not❌❌ your vape💯😎💨 🆗🆒now listen 👂👂here my chum✌✌, my pa👨 was a man who kept it 💯💯💯💯💯💯. ✋that✋is✋six✋fucking✋hundreds✋ and he never❌🙅🙅 once vaped💯😎💨. The man 🚬smoked🚬some🚬mad🚬cigars🚬 because he wasnt❌the pussy🐱🐱you are🆗⁉❗⁉ he lived to be 💯 because he kept it 💯💯💯💯💯💯 and killed🔫🔪 👌every👌vaping👌fucker👌he👌saw👌🆗🆒😂😂👀👀 so in the spirit👻of me good ol pa👨, I think💭you should kys🔫 they have 🆓 vapes💯😎💨 in hell🔥and🔥it's🔥lit🔥for😂 unintelligent vaping💯😎💨 hooligans like yourself👌😂😂

How did you bongs like Italy?

/politics/ spergout incoming.

They were incompetent m8

I suppose you can credit them with being jewish like in ww1 until something happens they cant ignore, (pearl harbor).

Please god no, you've jinxed it lad.

She looks frumpy as fuck

WHERE?!

Still did something

You're welcome to the fat slags in Britain mate, if you dont get them the horde will.

We were too busy saving the french and killing Germans to notice, Italy was the baby of the axis.

Yep, yanks shit themselves when pearl harbor got fucked. They deserved it tbh.

At least we never voting a nog as our leader, twice.

Thats what selling yourself does, is that the bird from made in Chelsea? Shes pretty fit lad.

You like your men dressed like poofters?

HOLY FUCK
tenantassured.com/#intro
They want a clause in tenancy agreement giving access to tenant's social media…?
UK startup offers landlords continuous, deep surveillance of tenants' social media
boingboing.net/2016/06/09/uk-startup-offers-landlords-co.html

SOME PEOPLE NEED STRAIGHT INTO AN OVEN

Fuck off you degenerate. Filtered

No.

Yep.

Recorded a snipped.
Going to turn it into a webm for you to enjoy.

how do i find a guy to do this for me?

Jesus the UK is so technologically backward. Every 5yr old in the US would have been streaming this on his own web site by now

Hang yourself

Of course lad, she was always intended to be a nigger. It's 2016.

Christ, just shut the fuck up already.

CAN I HAZ CHEEZBURGER?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOLCATS THAT'S Y I LUV CHANZ

HEHEHE PENIS PENIS POO BUM

FART

fuck off yank

That face says this shouldn't be happening in public, not that it hasn't happened before.

fuck it itv is free

Lads what is this irish fuck doing on RT
youtu.be/FJKpOuhi7lw?t=40

Japan's biggest naval defeat was at the hands of us, wasn't it?

filmon.com

You're only playing into his ignorant hands.

Idk if shes from tv, just saw the pic and thought that dress/sweater type thing was sexy

Degenerates wearing berets should be criminalised

Talking about invasions m8

I'm honestly surprised you haven't throttled him at this point, its been ages lad.

good news lads

Don't know what to say about that, lad.

If i save this does it count as cp? I hate so much that its true but it is so would like to save.

I finally found this:

95.211.246.230:8081/live/bbcone-hq/playlist.m3u8?wmsAuthSign=c2VydmVyX3RpbWU9Ni8xMC8yMDE2IDc6MzY6MzIgUE0maGFzaF92YWx1ZT10OHB1T3Y0VERCQ3cwQkh0d2pBWWtnPT0mdmFsaWRtaW51dGVzPTEwJmlkPTUwLjUzLjc2LjE2MyZzdHJtX2xlbj0xNA==

Yes it does.

Dem trips, got to reward em lad

instagram.com/viki_odintcova/?hl=en

Viki Odintcova, a russian model

before postal

it's this guy lad, pretty funny but why would RT ever hire him wtf

what do you think swung it? farage v cameron? boris v sturgeon? question time?

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬Jesus was a black man, Egypt was a black land ohhhh♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

i met my wife on 4chan 6 years ago.
on /r9k/.
I'm not pulling your leg.
are you gay lad?

you would like to know, wouldn't you Mr. Cameron?

JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Mel Gibson Planning 'Passion of the Christ' Sequel
hollywoodreporter.com/news/mel-gibson-planning-passion-christ-901299

JESUS CHRIST IN RETURN OF THE JEWKILLER
~THIS TIME HE'S BACK FOR GOOD

Piss off Dave.

Probably all the attempted sabaotage this week.

Spoilered for lewd on steroids.

Well you're a weird one aren't you?

oops. Sorry lads.

Fuck it, doing it anyway.

All the above

The remainers sound like whiny cunts who cant have an adult debate.

Why even live?

Fucking degenerates hanging out on Instagram

Kek, maybe they hired him because he named the jew.

Is RT the only trusted news station? even by a small margin.

kinda i'm a trap

why was your wife on /r9k/ if she's successful and wealthy and not a neet?

it guarantees she's not a feminist.

it's nice when they're not spoiled tbh

yes it does lad, are you running windows 10?

Feet are disgusting tbh.

dunno tbh

POST PIC

w0t?

Meanwhile in Norn Iron
Attack on Jewish war memorial treated as 'hate crime'
itv.com/news/utv/2016-06-09/attack-on-jewish-war-memorial-treated-as-hate-crime/

Chin up lad

Don't want to shit up the politics lad.

Based Ulster tbqh

RIGHT ON THE CHIN

Brit/pol/ approved tbh.

sorry lad, id be happy to go into it but i've shit up this thread enough tbqh. i just wanted to make the burger mad. just have faith it's possible.

SCRATCH A RUSSIAN
FIND A TATAR

I love you

I'll smash that royal cunt on your behalf britboy

muh dick tbh fam.

but how am i to know if i like a girl before expanding the pic!

please user. i just want to have hope. i need a little of that user, and you can give it to me. a girl will do too i guess, so please let me know why she'd be on /r9k/.

this tbh

They're one family that could actually use some genetic diversity tbh.

Can we get the trapposter to kill themselves like we did to TTPW?

Lads, which blogging site am I most likely to feel valued as a human being on?

I'm not THAT mixed up lad

go fuck yourself then read the thread you ungrateful nigger

We can only fucking hope so. very nervous lads

how do these online polls work, how do they select the people to get questioned?

Your a yank arn't you?

Shes fit tbh.

Praise kek + Barth

wtf

wew

Shills are out in force for a reason.

at least put your union jack up right, its upside down at the mo

maybe the polls are the shills and they want to panic BREMAIN supporter into actually voting

Not me lad, from a thread yonks ago.

what?

Corbyn wants to leave the EU but he's forced to pretend otherwise by shrill cunts like Angela Eagle.

Let's get #CowardCorbyn trending to call him out

yes

Remain are in fucking meltdown, they're breaking down on every level. It's glorious.

no worries then, too many fuckers have no idea which way up to fly the flag

Do you actually think shitposters in Brit/pol/ are sent by Cameron and the EU?

I didn't even notice it was the wrong way up tbh.

Jew Yorkers are fewmin'

you can stop with the shitposting lad.
Have you taken the Barth Pill yet?

there were 2

We had two #939's

twitter.com/vote_leave/status/741307762316054529?lang=en-gb

Do krauts/deutsch/pol/ love the EU or something? You'd think they'd be glad we're on course to crash this union with no survivors, but all they do is petty bitching about muh fuggin Anglos.

No. maybe a little sometimes

No they absolutely hate it, that other Anonis le banting

THE PEOPLE OF BRITAIN WONT TAKE YOUR TAINTED MEMES!

they'll be picking up the tab for Greece, Italy and Deutsche bank and a million gang rapists

They bitch about everyone.

I understand not your weird yank memes.

no, they fucking hate the EU to death more than the UK.

Then what do you think?

It's not a strawman if it's literally what he says and admits to thinking

FUCKIN' TOLD YA THE ARMY AIN'T FUCKIN' HAVIN' NONE OF IT!!
MOST OF THEM WANNA STICK A FUCKIN' BAYONET IN THE TRAITORS!!

twitter.com/TrooperSnooks/status/741164209950593030

I think the only people who genuinely support the EU on Holla Forums are yanks with their weird notion of white nationalism.

twitter.com/vote_leave/status/741339330619248640

Raheem Kassam is trying to get #CowardCorbyn trending. Twitter shills? Time to get to work.

no

No lad everyone here hates it

They dislike the EU, but their hatred for us makes them want us to stay.

This could have been good but you just cant do anything right csn you?

Didn't say every yank lad, saying the ones with that "EUROPE IS ALL THE SAME AND SHOULD BE UNITED" idea.

Post you favorite drunk Niges

get

Who took the time to make all of these, please tell me it wasn't you lad.

where are you from lad?

I'm still hoping I can leave this house without being charged for domestic abuse.

CHECK 'EM

nice one

im a welshshitposter lad

No lad, not even these think the EU is or could ever be their perfect Europe. All - all - here on Holla Forums know how evil it is, has nothing to do with muh SPQR.

Drunk Nige is more based than sober Nige

There are Americans that think that way when it comes to the U.S tho

*sheep fucker

god fucking damn it just stop posting anytime please

Having Dennis on board is quite a boon for us, lefties love him.

Basically, they think the CURRENT EU is bad, but they'd be fine with an EU if it was right winged.

You've got some nice digits there lad

Why lad, you don't want a friendly trading Europe of good neighbors? :^)

Then fuck them.

brilliant

>twitter.com/douglascarswell

At least brit/pol/ got 'em but what a waste of quints

These yank memes are physically painful by how cringe inducing they are.

It's like what a weird middle aged man would post after he just discovered the internet.

The embarrassing insistence on ignoring civil debate in favour of insults.

You underestimate how connected to reality leftists are. I've literally heard them say Tony Benn (arch-eurosceptic of the left) would probably be pro-EU now if he'd seen it develop. Completely ignoring the fact that we only died a few years ago and was eurosceptic to the end, so it's not like the 90s' social rules changed his mind.

well you could, ferry ticket isnt much and they have horses over there

just saddle up and ride into town

Got to love how they keep equating the anti-European Union sentiment with being anti-Europe itself.

HAHAHAHAHA

I know lads, fucking wasted.

15 minutes of Nigel in a pub

youtu.be/3NUaOT9n-pI

Where can I watch the thing with Nige that you were all watching earlier, lads?

all because of that northern welsh sissyboi

Fucking hell, unfortunately I believe it.

Well, this guy isn't fucking dead is he, so they can't do that here.

Id have to be on a large amount of lsd but this would be amazing. The look on their faces would be priceless

The Germans and their salty crab mentality.

fucking kill yourself

Andrew neil interview on bbc 1

that is not their mentality, many Germans want to leave EU more then Britain.

overestimated*

They managed to ignore the fact that Corbyn obviously isn't an EU enthusiast, to say the least. Skinner will probably be making a one-off mistake or be stuck in his ways and not know how the EU has been reformed, in their eyes.

pls tell me why your wife was on /r9k/ ;_;

apparently not.

Lads I'm really fucking nervous, 2 weeks to go and I really have hope from the past week. The suspense is killing me. I can't imagine the amazing feeling nige would have or the utterly destroyed feeling he will have

Why do crabs do this to each other?

You guys remember Robert Putnam's work which found that diversity is not a strength in the US? Well there was a study similar in the UK which found the same pattern.
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html

The more diverse a neighborhood became the less people reported liking their neighborhood and engaging with their neighbors.

I know most people don't need a study to tell you that, but it's always great if some weasel tries the "what ACTUAL evidence do you have" card.

sheepfucker filtered

just look at 1 thread m8

I don't, I think it's just shitposters and arsepained indivuduals. But then shit like JTRIG does exist so who fucking knows for sure.

actually is right lad. it's just a death penalty to state it over there.

Its not just nige, im sure all of us will be jizzing if we leave or devastated if we stay.

That image will be him in the house of commons if the vote ends in remain.
After that he'll install himself as a transitional dictator and retire when our military is done destroying the EU commision and the presidents are hanged for treason.

Can't wait to mine some lefty salt if we do leave on twitter tbh.

They probably want a terror attack tomorrow so they can push the UNITY MEME

for taking communication to the next step you cunt???????????

When they do the referendum coverage and get in interviews I just want to see Nigel with tears in his eyes on the screen.

I hope you have a cardboard cutout of Farage and have deified him and have an altar.

MEME MAGIC NIGGERS

IMPORTANT
poal.me/ktg615

It will be a board wide, maybe even crossboard wide event.

Then why dont they fucking act like it?
Why don't they throw a sausage and beer fueled fit outside their government buildings? is it because their government banned germanys right to eat sausage publicly?
Where is the protest? Where is their Lord Commander Nigel Farage?
Why have all nationalistic media outlets been silenced?
Why does nobody seem to care?
Where was the rage when the german government started literally handing German homes over to the unwashed shitskins their government welcomed into their country?

How does the first pic work, the larger the bar the more likes? Or the closer to the symbol the larger the votes?

aren't you just a german who flatters yourself by thinking that?

ask them that in their thread m8.

seems like such an easy target but OUR CRUSADERS WILL SEE IT THROUGH

I want to send Farage a copy of the culture of critique and The Global Bell Curve. Which address is best to send it to, to make sure he gets them?

Grow a spine mate, you're a disgrace to Britain.

Britain is the one who fucking knocks.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-08/deutsche-banks-shocking-ecb-rant-warns-social-unrest-and-another-great-depression

I could go on. The facts don't fit the narrative of doom, get your chin up and have some fucking self-respect.

I think so there mate yeah

Not German, lad. Deutsch/pol/ told me so it must e true :^(

Felt good.

What doesn't feel good is this fucking cold I've caught from doing CPR on one of the dummies during the emergency first aid section.

Those blonde Brit girls are really attractive. Save them, leave EU.

MATE LOOK THROUGH THAT ID'S POST IT'S A REMAIN SHILL SENT BY DAVE OR THE EU

yes the more itt is on the bar

great vid lad, love the Nuttall-Farage combo

y?

witnessed

Fortune like this can only mean Brexit is happening.

CHECKED

How do I stop being a low energy autist?

By being hanged from a rope until death.

Almost half of Labour supporters don't even know the party backs the EU (or didn't according to some piece last week or so). I'm just saying there's voters to be exploited amongst their ranks.

kek certainly favours our cause

I like to set a personal target every day, as long as you have progressed somewhere every day, you begin to fix your problems and gain energy.

My personal target is to reach 100 posts in every brit/pol/ thread and have managed it most of the time. You'll be amazed with your new found energy tbh. Good luck

This is not an understatement

Correct your sleeping pattern, start working out and reading. Bin your games not literally and start keeping a journal so you can flick through it and judge yourself instead of forgetting about your failures.

Not going to happen, the jerrys don’t want to lose their investments.

TELL ME ABOUT FARAGE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?

perfect ID and (1) of truth

muh OC
I really think we have a good chance lads, Nigel deserves to have all his hard work pay off. And if we end up remaining I honestly can't see any other result than a massive resurgence in nationalism and anti-EU sentiment as people see their destiny and right to self determination taken away from them.

I actually don't think we can lose lads.

WE'RE GOING TO DO IT LADS

been reading the hobbit tbh

Your OC is just some of the best we have lad. can't beat vintage OC though

by becoming a high energy autist

Trigger warning Meet ‘Generation Snowflake’ – the hysterical young women who can’t cope with being offended
thesun.co.uk/news/1254262/meet-generation-snowflake-the-hysterical-modern-kids-who-cant-cope-with-being-offended/

Good lad

youtu.be/OC2Xisauvk4?t=97

…smh
…it must be ok to interbreed then
The MSM…they'll fucking try ANYTHING

I think we're going to actually do it… We're going to reach 1000th thread and Brexit…

most labour voters couldnt tell you a single labour policy

they vote labour because there dads voted labour and fuck the toffs

reading it makes me want to go outside tbh

wanna know how you found that tape tbh

How does this even happen to a person.

MATTER OF NATIONAL INTEGRITY
poal.me/nzy3sr
poal.me/nzy3sr
poal.me/nzy3sr
poal.me/nzy3sr
poal.me/nzy3sr

Is this real? A kangaroo repeatedly raping a pig is news in Australia? I envy you lads.

NON AGGRESSION POLICY

maybe he just dislikes his mum and is pretending to be mental as a devious ruse

MILK AND ONE PLEASE

Full milk no sugar is the only proper answer

Thank you m8.

The sugar is gonna vary, but can we all agree that if you use semi or skimmed you are not a member of this country?

Where's the "no milk, no sugar" option?

What's that lad?

Where's the honey factored into this? You irritating poalpoasting cunt!

England on Tour

fuck lad forgot about that, so many options to type. shoulda done multi choice.

m8 u wanna move to the states?

Wew lads

Nice lad

tbf you may as well have skimmed

erugh. I bet you're one of those liqoriche and peach herbal drinking deviants.

some tall fucking abo statue hanging out in the background watching them fuck and hoping the duck will get involved

I didn't lad, I caught a bit of Big Brother

Had it coming tbh

Should be on the citizenship test post-brexit tbf. If you can't make a proper cup of tea you have no right to hold our passport

Farage section on BBC1, ebin

Turls wanna kebab Osborne..
‘The arrogant Englishmen’ Osborne’s vow Turkey WON’T join EU sparks fury in Ankara
express.co.uk/news/politics/678715/EU-referendum-George-Osborne-Turkey-won-t-join-EU-fury-Ankara-Turkish-press

You better not go to Narf Landahn without an SAS guard Gideon…the natives are Turks…

Perhaps, just seen this and it's put me off roast beef forever.

Nah, it's earl grey every day

what the fuck is that thing punishing that table?

wew….I saw dat…nigga dindunuffin…
express.co.uk/news/world/678869/News-reporter-punched-face-woman-live-TV-Philadephia

Excellent choice in tea, but you're still a deviant.

Poor swimming costume

Thought there would be more slags tbh

Good taste.

*tips*

lel

No problem. I actually got redpilled on all of this stuff back in 2009. I started to have my doubts about the normie narrative when I had to go to college with pakis (even the niggers didn't like them) in 2008, but by 2009 I was introduced by someone to Phil Rushton and Arthur Jensen's stuff on race differences as well as Carleton Coon's Races of Europe. This coupled with the fact I got sick of hearing the trite liberal memes and brow beaten over "homophobic" remarks by one of my female "teachers" made me into the no bullshit person I am.

From there on I was a dedicated racist. Over the years I've come to accept that whites are superior and pretty much everything ever said in the history books is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I wish we can move to a form of enforced segregation in the future if not complete separation and only allowing tourism with strict visa checks.

Gay tbh

SLIGHTLY IMPROVED POLL IM KINDA BORED TBH

poal.me/afu02x

poal.me/afu02x

poal.me/afu02x

in real life leftists tend to be deeply unpleasant people

Lad, don't leave your house, it's for the best, you don't know what will happen.
The long term impact of the sun's rays on your skin could be huge.

Not sure which one I hate more.

He was a right "type". Fat, weird, monotonous voice, always dressed in a suit and carried a briefcase, and would simply not shut the fuck up about Labour and the benefits of the EU. The whole room collectively groaned whenever he started going off on his irrelevant tangents. They do seem to attract a certain kind of person.

thanks m8

Hereditarianism and social darwinism is the key to understanding the world. Was pleasantly surprised when I discovered what a bloody racist and sexist Charles Darwin was.

There's no positive quality to them. They're ugly as fuck and weird too.

Somewhat cute face, shame she decides to whore herself out, so that it makes her unattractive.

u blind lad?

I'm in a casino, lads, red or black?

Why am I hearing Sean Bean's voice?

I know

Thanks la

*tips*

Don't be a queer

Red.

I would cuddle and kiss her tbh

Black, obviously.

That fat cunt is the reasonably hot slag from big brother!? Not gonna lie, I'm a bit shocked. Bitch has REALLY let herself go if this is true.

I can work with this

PG Tips?

Green lad, it's all or nothing.

just scraggy hair and unbraced teeth lad, she could be fit with effort

Gross. Kind of like the person you'd find on Twitter spewing verbal filth and genocidal ideology, but getting buttmad because you mocked them mildly. Attempting to act like a man, but not liking the consequences of their actions so demanding to be treated like a woman.

PG *tips*

yep
>thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1262315/chanelle-hayes-proudly-shows-off-her-fuller-figure-as-she-tucks-into-a-burger-poolside-on-holiday-in-spain/

theres always shagafatty.co.uk/ if thats more your thing

I don't want to cuck you lads anymore

Shit, it really is.
So she should be shamed and she should be ashamed. What a waste. Ugly inside though and the years have shown.

Black, red, red, red, black, red.

cute, i'd be grateful to look like that.

what's wrong with whoring herself out?

Global reported. This is illegal.

2+2=5

Good luck.

"The last leg" is having a EU referendum episode

Fit with Jeremy Corbyn as guest and a whopping and cheering Pro EU audience

Impartial..

who is 115687 and why are his posts so shit

Filtered.

That show was garbage from day 1

and is it any coincidence the trap pest is back

Lad, let them have that shit show

Why are you such a big fucking bully?

when

yes?

I'm not sure what the context of that scrabble based OC is but I'm saving it nonetheless lad.

strong independent woman who don't need no man
How on God's green earth could anyone justify this as a good thing.

Gordon is getting a bit too real tbh.

Nah, they were being cunts.
I fucking hate uppity shop workers.
Always think they are better than their job.
Customer service in this country is awful tbh

And she's OK. I'd definitely talk to her and see what she was like.

Oh they're talking about Donald Trump after the break!!

I bet this will show me a unique perspective on him compared to the rest of the mainstream media….

no?

lyk dis if u cri evritym ;_;7

Farage said it yesterday, but why do so many people think a "good economy" is better than living standard?

I remember this film, I can't remember what it is, what is it?

You actually watch these lad, i pity you immensely if true.

lad…

sounds fucking bonkers lad, can't wait to hear these hard hitting revolutionist theories against the establishment

The media deliberately conflates money with happiness, you should knows this by now.

KING CORBYN ON THE LAST CUCK CHANNEL 4

Can't Cordon The Corbyn

Deluded women think rolls count as curves and there are a few men who are stupid enough to believe them. They don't know how anatomy works at all or how to spot a healthy woman.

Desperation and "being nice" aka tolerance. Fine, I don't give a shit about some bitch being fat so long as she dresses appropriately, don't pass it off as healthy or normal though and we're wong for not finding it attractive.

These people ar ehell bent on dragging everything and everyone down to a low level so that they can feel more secure for being of shit genetic quality.

I don't have milk lad

this is scary

the degradation of the leftist mind on camera

I think this is why I'm finding it so hard to decide what to do with my life post degree.
I'm thinking of things in terms of monetary value instead of what I'd enjoy.

W E W

MICRO PENIS CONFIRMED

Barry Lyndon.

I'm sorry

Do you guys honestly think you can be relevent or safe without the EU. Don't get me wrong I want you to leave but mostly to stop globalism. I just think the first poor bastard to try and go is going to get fucked in the ass by the US Russia and every European nation you screwed by leaving. You are going to get the shit liberated out of you.

I don't know about you, lad, but simply having a job and being paid must feel pretty good tbh. I'm aspiring to be a dustman. No bullies

The cripple just said "hahahh we've asked someone from leave to come along but nobody has hahah"

Yeah fucking right, either you haven't bothered or they rightfully don't think entering a hostile room filled with lefties and marxist cripples rummaging through your whole life

Channel 4 is bringing back Eurotrash too to make us love Europe

They really are getting desperate

Nothing to bully there, lad. An honest job that'll see you through well enough.

ah yes, cheers

Probably, though I think employment is a little different. Finding a balance between what you enjoy and what would buy you the things you'd enjoy.

What the fuck was Eddie thinking last night, lads? Was he paid off to act like a retard?

so ungrateful. it's not fair ;_;

Fucking hell, eurotrash, are they seriously bringing back that shite to shill for the EU?

I would like a link

bring it on

DEATH STARE CONFIRMED

kek, he was a fucking disaster. These people are self-destructing under their own hubris.

Hobbit, TLOTR and the Silmarillion have all given me great feels. They almost seem to tune me into somekind of ancestral memory, or mind at large kind of thing. It's hard to describe and probably sound like a fanny but they tune me into the same feelings as when I'm walking through woodland areas near a stream and I can almost feel the footsteps of my ancestors.

If that sounds silly it's because I'm drunk and have a cold. Nothing to do with my inability to convey myself properly, so fuck off.

HAHHA DONALD TRUMP IS A MONKEY FLINGING HIS SHIT ROUND A CAGE

HAHHA COMEDY

tbh most full time jobs such especially after you've been doing them 20 years

I know a guy who does that. Hes been doing it decades and is directly employed by the council. All new workers supplied via agency now. Terms and conditions much worse in comparison. Cost cutting and immigration taking its toll.

Some people hypothesise that he was on speed.

sorry no idea

No, you're absolute right fam

GET RID OF NUKES BUT ONLY THE UK'S NUKES

Channel 4 is filled with people to thick to get into the Guardian who think normies are this easily subverted/stupid

If you'd kindly stop simplifying it with your filthy colonial tongue we wouldn't have to

which later became

which later became

fucking piss poor american lexicon tbh mate.

I know that feeling, lad, which is why it saddens me so much we have so little forest left.

THEY GIVE US IKEA, WE JUST PISS PEOPLE OFF

Who could've possibly seen this coming.

I agree lad, it's because he based it primarily off of Anglo-Saxon and Nordic influences. It speaks to our bloody blood.

Has an IQ of 150 and would be willing to go head to head with any of these "intellectuals". Successful business man who also actually fucking cares about his country and his friends (hasn't dismissed possibility of 9/11 being sketchy).

He's old school rich. reminds me of the type of man Henry Ford was, only even smarter.

They're after Trump's attention to stay relevant at this point. They're scared shitless.

lads…. new Alexander video

I just need enough money to live tbh. And doing a job would help me lose weight and get fit.

You'd think The Last Leg was a Labour party conference

remainer conspiracy theory

come up to Hurst Green in north east Lancs, supposedly it's the inspiration for the shire. Tolkien stayed there as his son was educated at nearby Stonyhurst catholic school.

shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GH4d7ssT5Y0

POLITICAL DIALOGUE

WITH ISIS

Labour trying to copy France and complaining about sexism in video games.
Fucking hell.

HAHAH TRAINS I'M SO DIFFERENT

God this guy is a joke lmao

but one day do you want to buy a house, even if just a modest one? Don't fancy getting to retirement age and having to find rent money.

Do they not realise all of their youth vote play video games?

It really is like being in a classroom of below average 14 year olds in English class trying to look for a clever simile.

Wow, so funny and clever!

Betting odds for brexit: WIlliam Hill now gone from 5/2 to 9/4.

You almost lost a war to argentina. A war with any major world power like the US or Russia would play out like saddam in Iraqi it would take about 3 days to kill everyone.

What else is there for me to do, lad?

he knows about trains, I think we should put him in charge of government

What a time to be alive

We can watch the life of a left wing reddit low test autist in 2016. Someone should definitely archive these vids for their future historical value

Let them shoot themselves in the foot.

Labour aren;t really a threat anymore as much as the cuckservatives are. People still think the conservatives are a legitimate party, labour has lost that edge a while ago.

dont make me laugh, argentina got its cunt kicked in on its own doorstep and the US couldnt beat a bunch of goat fuckers over 10 years

Eugenics propaganda campaign.

Can a yank explain what this reporter did to anger the dindu?

Can someone photoshop the cover of a documentary film titled "The life of Gordon"

"Featuring thousands of hours of footage from inside the mind of a low test autistic male in 2016" etc

The music was excellent

What did he mean by this?

That was a British civil war tbh

He's on test now so he can make some great gains and he seems like a big guy. He can really sort himself out physically.

Shame about the micro wiener tho

think youll find the french won that war for you, you ceased to be worth the effort

The French won that war for you

oh, sorry lad

or did you forget that you needed France AND spain AND the Holland to win that?

Fucking kek lad.

Cinematography and lighting, too, I was reading that they used specific lenses to use only natural light, which is pretty cool.
Shame that some parts dragged out for so long.

What a cheap attempt at trolling.

Just shows the subversion of the BBC to lefties

order-order.com/2016/06/02/mcdonnell-told-activists-to-target-journalists/

Autistic people are the superior beings

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

He's evidence of it, isn't he?

Every scene was like a painting. I went into the film thinking it was mostly about war, but got something far better.

Holy shit he's aging badly.

Get rid of the guns!

I swear with each new video he's moving closer to establishing 1488 cult.

I know right, his undersized testicles must realize something is wrong

lads why were we portrayed as horsefuckers in the lord of the rings? smh. Did we even use horses that much? I thought we were known for fighting on foot smh tbh

Lads, I'm a Brit.

Well done lad. Doing your bit for Britain.

Because Britain was a majority celtic nation? Still is genetically I think.

What the fuck does that have to do with it you stupid cunt?

deffo lad.

Celts were known for riding horses? Either way Rohan doesn't look like celts tbh

Then you need to go and find your secondary school history teacher and give them a dead leg for being so shit at their job. I went to one of the shittest secondary schools in the country and that was covered pretty comprehensively between a teacher getting stabbed and a lad getting bummed by nig nog in the library.

Predominantly infantry but they were famous for their chariots

They invented the concept of Heavy cav and invented some major saddle advances that game them better freedom of movement while fighting on horseback.

Where the fuck did you grow up lad?

i warned you about women, bro. i warned you.

What an awkward fucking show, Corbyn's just sitting there

The rohan are anglo-saxon culturally and linguistically but the horse thing is just a nuance of tolkiens work.

I'm sure we did have some horses, but it wasn't an entire army thing. Perhaps he got that influence from some eastern steppe kingdoms or something.

Because I imagine the nation of rohan was inspired by celtic western Europe?

Same here, first time I saw it. It's rather surprising when you realise how little it actually had to do with the war at the time, and instead focused more on the people on the fringes of it.
I remember watching Waterloo after seeing Sharpe, looking around for similar, and finding it, it's still one of my top films.

Youre a fucking idiot then

quad

Birmingham.
That should be enough to convince you.

Those are some nice digits lad.

okay

Rohan were based on the Anglo-Saxons, lad

nice quads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lefty polling companies are putting out pro Leave polls to make us "feel" safe and not bother to turn out on june the 23rd.

Probably make more sense.

that's pretty cool tbh. Seems like they also invented chainmail

Hes like an edgy sixth former trying to be different and mysterious.

lol the hormonal changes he must feel

Morality Man BTFO
Arise Sir Roger Scruton
twitter.com/timothy_stanley/status/741388914842292224

Lads I cracked my nose to the right and now it won't go back, is it fucked forever?

BTTF3 on ITV if someone wants to watch with lil ol' me

Say it with me lads

SIR ROGER SCRUTON

He really does deserve it.

YES

I was just looking at his wiki page today, I thought he was already a knight.

Sir Roger Vernon Scruton

Just got back from a very long conversation about life with my minging mum.

She started telling me about how I would "have an amazing wife and have loads of kids and grandkids".
Then went onto say that I had to "lose my virginity as soon as possible"
Ended up with me having to carry her to bed.
Whilst carrying her she started asking me if I was attractive.
When I put her in bed she started saying how "cute" and attractive I was
Started asking me why I wasn't "joining her"

I think my mum fancies me…

A whole lot of assmad brits in this thread. How does it feel being irrelevant?

Know how you feel lad, best thing for it is just do it once and forget about it

how attractive is your mum?

Can someone translate this for the neurotypical?

==LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH YOU UNGRATEFUL SWINE IF IT WASN'T FOR BRITAIN YOU'D NEVER HAVE THAT """"NATION"""" AND WHAT YOU CALL """"CULTURE""" YOU COFFEE ADDICTED PIG MAN

how does it feel to be dying out 60%er

Bleurgh.

You didn't win the war of 1812

> sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/international-football-shirts/russia-football-shirts
Why are they so bloody expensive, lads.

It's God's way of telling you to move out and set up on your own

Winning a battle doesn't mean winning a war. America didn't fulfill her objectives, therefore lost.

They're all gone now they all disappeared from cuckchan never to be seen again.

How ever bad thing might get in the US it will always be worse for you. Our country is vast and still has 200 million americans. England is tiny and has what like 50 million brits left? The US might loose some it's size but we will be fine, you faggots are fucked.

Nah Anglos didn't use horses a lot thought I forget why.

once we kicked napoleon's ass they couldn't sue for peace quick enough

Anti-EU Labour frontbencher ‘threatened with the sack if he publicly backed Brexit’

Anti-EU Labour frontbencher ‘threatened with the sack if he publicly backed Brexit’

Just steal one tbh

We'll survive.

I was carrying her to bed and she was in my arms saying "are you attractive?" because it was dark.
Then when I got to her bedroom and put her in bed I turned the light on so I could see and she said "wow you're attractive".

Can't think of anything more disgusting.

I'm 18…
She kept asking for grandchildren "as soon as possible".

Man my mum is fucked.

We never had more than that to begin with you stupid fuck

I don't think you quite understand how population density works there chum

A bunch of British outpost regiments burnt down your capitol building and went home lad.

The US'S political objective was to get noticed and respected as a nation I would say that was successful. When the vote comes back no I will be back to gloat brit pol.

The Commonwealth is vast, cunt, we can go to Cuckada if the ice melts and the world keeps heating up, or to Aus if we are in nuclear winter.

No shes drunk and in a mid life crisis

thesun.co.uk/news/politics/1258189/anti-eu-labour-frontbencher-threatened-with-the-sack-if-he-publicly-backed-brexit/

Do I need to do the maths for you? I know common core is bad and is ruining your already shit education system but you know how to represent 60% of 200m right?

No.

A few of them have popped in here before.

You lost the war, so you failed

lmao

Canada is our bar slut brit if you think you are man enough to fight for the land you are free to try.

what's that between her legs?

How's that common core working out for you champ?

I've never been so happy tbh

SUCK ON THAT PAXMAN

Feel a bit sick tbh

Hope she doesn't bring it up again.

How does it feel to be the only relevant trip left in brit/pol/?

kek