BREXIT: LEAVE AT 55%

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/finance?q=INDEXFTSE:UKX&ei=GwdbV5iVIIX-mAGHwpvQAQ
google.com/finance?q=INDEXDB:DAX&ei=NwdbV6iQEsPhmAGs7ICYDg
google.com/finance?q=INDEXDJX:.DJI&ei=VgdbV-jNPMapmAG02ZKoAg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36468511
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

No, people are just too afraid to speak out in this day and age, for fear of being labeled bigots and racists.

This allows them to have their actual voice heard!

BRITAIN NO

MY DUBS CONFIRM BREXIT, MEME IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WORLD MARKETS ON SUICIDE WATCH AFTER THIS NEWS

DOMINO EFFECT

DOMINO EFFECT

DOMINO EFFECT

LINKS
google.com/finance?q=INDEXFTSE:UKX&ei=GwdbV5iVIIX-mAGHwpvQAQ

google.com/finance?q=INDEXDB:DAX&ei=NwdbV6iQEsPhmAGs7ICYDg

google.com/finance?q=INDEXDJX:.DJI&ei=VgdbV-jNPMapmAG02ZKoAg

REEEEEEEEE

I'm still mad about this.

We've been ahead all along. As soon as you weight by likelihood of voting, we have a clear lead. A bulk of the Remain vote are 18-20 yros many of which will have failed to registration or won't turnout.

Conductor we have a problem!

Truly the worst thing ever. This needs to die.

This
This
This

GLOBALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Dubs confirm EU falls apart in the next year.

Means jack shit tbh. Only the result of the actual vote matters.

wat?

It's 83 | 17 I thought? All the near ties are lies and pollings that have been buggered with.

Buggered is a word you britbongistanians use. Right?

Quads confirm leaving EU will make Britain great again.

the silent majority who views the enveloping degeneracy as negative is exercising their voice.

It was an online poll too, I think. So particularly unmeaningful.

But they haven't asked the dead people yet how they vote, user

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

On the day we will lose 5% to panic and those backing the status quo so we will need to go into it with a lead. And of course there's the postal votes…

Sadly, a leave vote is only the start. It's been made clear that our own MPs will practically block Brexit and withdraw from as little legalisation as possible - the EU will likely just tell us to vote again because it was too close.

Never forget how wonderfully democratic the EU is:

Denmark 1992 - Maastricht Treaty - Made to vote again
Ireland 2001 - Nice Treaty - Made to vote again
France 2005 - EU Constitution - Result ignored
Holland - 2005 - EU constitution - Result ignored
Ireland 2008 - Lisbon Treaty - made to vote again
Greece 2015 - Euro Bailout - Result ignored
Great Britain 2016 - In/Out - ???

>Buggered is a word you britbongistanians use. Right?
No, not really, maybe "Bugger off." but I have hardly ever heard people use "Buggered". They might use it in other parts of Britain though.

DO IT BRITBONGS

lel

And this poll doesn't take into account all the unintelligible votes bound to be written by the exit folk.

Remember folks, the only way you can beat rigging is by sheer numbers.

Britbongs spread the word in your nation far and wide. This is your time to win. Don't let the kikes take it away from you.

The desperation shows…

Also got my dubs, EU fallout confirmed.

What happens after they leave? Will the rapefugees hang?

Woopee…DOW down less than 1%

*yawn*

Let's wait and see if the actual vote frees our Britbros from the clutches of the NWO, and if so, THEN see what the markets do.

Until then, however, I pray our cousins will break their chains & become a real country again.

nah, still going to be a process. multiple eu nations, most recently Holland and Swedecuskistan, have said they will host their own referendums if Britain leaves.

shit won't be instant, but it will be the first domino. there are already eu nations resisting its kikery like POland and Hungary. more will resist stand up against the policies and more will leave.

the fire rises.

THE FIRE RISES!

Yeah, I was annoyed by this. Most sites use this scheme, even ones which (like wikipedia) use two neutral colors to represent previous referenda.

Wikipedia because of its nature will be biased even if many contributors are neutral, because of the hardcore leftist few who are able to subvert "neutral" users.

Britain, y-you were supposed to be our greatest ally

Britain leaving would be disastrous for Germany, but not as bad as if a country that is part of the Eurozone leaves.

Of course this referendum opens the door to referendums in other countries. The Dutch and the Italians are asking for it, and if those leave the EU is as good as dead.

ANOTHA SHOAH ALERT

Odd how all those Pakis like to vote by mail at the last minute.

I don't see it on your post faggot.

I replied to my dubs ye faggot.

DON'T STOP TILL IT'S 100%

BANISHING THE POSTAL VOTES AND BREXITING WITH NO SURVIVORS, KEK MAKE IT SO!

It's gonna be 85% leave 15 % stay before the mail in vote. The 51% stay 49% leave after.

Wouldn't it be OBVIOUSLY fucking rigged then? even if they have the authority to do so it's still blatantly obvious

I was playing through deus ex for the first time in probably a decade. Came upon this somewhat relevant conversation, pics related.

Godspeed, britfags. I hope your escape from the EU facilitates its collapse.

Kek, it won't be near that drastic, a lot of young brits are well brainwashed, and a lot of nonwhites would vote stay, so the initial vote would be more like 60:40. But the postal votes will probably be conveniently just enough to tip the scales.

Yeah, and all the polls showed the nationalist winning Austrian presidential elections in a landslide too. Then the government rigged the results and crowned the Green commie cuckold.

If you look at the map the leftists in Austria won like 1 district but won the election. What sort of bullshit is this

sry for posting this 9gag/reddit meme.

We’re still weeks out.

The district map didn't include postal votes and the inner city districts have high turnout, high populations and a leftist leaning.

An excellent game, I have played it for the first time 2 years ago and it felt so fucking weird seeing the MC and NPCs having conversations like that. It did a lot for my immersion too, dialog like that really contributed to the cyberpunk/distopian feeling of the game.
It was pretty refreshing playing a game that didn't treat the player as a drooling retard.

Psht. Like I can trust a brown person.

Yes, that’s weeks, limey. Switching to metric hasn’t done you much good.

Consider this: A pack of astroturfed polls.
Slanderous, libelous polls, raping your public opinion, causing panic among your supporters. And there's nothing you can do because they're signal boosted. The lead AP poll grabs your Farage and rapes him with its virtue signaler. You are forced to watch shitty EU gloating and become their slave. Such is the downfall of the Brexit movement.

Shouldn't have to do this but the above is satire, what actually happens as a result of this astroturf poll-induced panic is make Brexiters even more driven to getting the message out and generating momentum in order to secure the biggest turnout, because they will believe they have to even if the truth is more 80/20. The lugenpresse is memeing the EU out of existence.

DO IT, FOR MOTHER EVROPA! CRASH THIS EUSSR, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

kek wills it.

these. you better be voluteering to count those votes, britbongs. inshallah

Kek vult, if it's what uncle Adolf would've wanted

Took you bongs long enough but I'm so happy for you.
Just making a little joke here Britanons

Hey now friend. Be careful. The Britbongistinians can't handle the bantz. Be nice

but I don't think 55% is enough. you need to go ALL out these comming two weeks, we need to make sure the percentage reaches 60-65 % so they cant possibly rig it like they did in Austria elections.

I’m taking the mickey, you stupid wanker. 13 days is weeks insofar as only US time zones matter to anyone of any importance.

Free yourselves from this shit and we’ll revisit that.

Now is not the time for pointless banter friendos, rejoice under the burning banner of the fallen EU.

Fellow anons, Brexit will not happen, we will win the vote but the referendum will be thrown out like in Greece…

nobody calls you limey on Holla Forums and you know this ffs. banning brit/pol/ for a week because you non-dental hygiene having mother fuckers can't even recognize shills.

You fucking wish, fag.

Britain is not Greece, Britain has much more weight in comparison

Checked btw

GOOD LUCK FROM AMERICA

Of course we do. Limeys are limeys. They live on Airstrip One. If they don’t like the names, they can man the fuck up and take their empire back.

Unless you are prepared to riot in the streets, this referendum will be dismissed.

We need to be realistic about this, we don't live in a democracy, Greece rioted like crazy and they were still ignored, and sure Britain isn't Greece but don't believe for one second the government will go along with the will of the people.

Lads, Raheem Kassam is trying to get #CowardCorbyn trending and i think it's a really good idea tbh

Sounds like a sand nigger name

Something for the mood lads.

He's a Pakistani but he's absolutely based and redpilled

U brit cucks need to realize you need people to help count votes and catch cheating. There will be massive cheating by orders on powers that be up high.

they have that already don't worry

He's extremely pro-Israel.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Lad it's a fucking nightmare.

Chill out Amerilad, we'll do our best.

You took all the fucking Mickey back in 1850's during the famine mate

THE FIRE RISES

It'll crumble to shit even if we don't leave, just means it'll be a longer wait.

Getting called a name that literally means "British sailor" isn't D&C.

This isn't a safe space lad, I bond better with other white nationals if we rag on one another.

He is, but he has good banter for a xeno and he's all for Leave. Very popular on social media too.

He will get it trending, I know that for a fact.

that's a pre-requisite if you want to be right-wing and not be behind bars

Do it, Brits! They need you more than you need them!

So basically a 'British' name.

Moderator of the last debate had the last name Islam, and I think another upcoming debate will be led by a sandnigger or two. That's Britain these days.

But Raheem does seem to care about Britain, want immigration down, etc.

…retard.

Not so for the left.

Selling you propaganda. Disgusting.

Sand nigger who infiltrated UKIP to make it less cucked.

normally I'd complain but the color's already associated with MAGA

MGBGA

BEST OF LUCK FROM YOUR SON AMERICA

GO BRITAIN GO TAKE MY ENERGY!!!

CRASH THE EU WITH NO SURVIVORS

ok then

That's because in America blue=left, red=right. It's the reverse here.

Sure, remember Austria faggot? I'm not saying that the Leave camp won't win, just that the OP is overhyped.

I'm saying lrn2opinionpoll

It's still just 2000 people m8. Nice trips btw.

He has a reason to be overhyped though, this is quite massive

Oy vey goyim! This is only a suggestion, it doesn't mean we're actually going to leave :^)

Yes goyim these postal votes always happen to be in our favor. Purely a coincidence as always!

You… you know opinion polls don't ask literally everyone in the country, right?

That's exactly why I think this thread is overhyped. It's just 1 opinion poll based on 2000 people.

NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE EU IS THE LAST BASTION OF IMPLICIT WHITENESS !!!

Good song, m8. Got more?

Go to bed Natt

Implicit

Hee hee yes we're doing everything we can to preserve whiteness!!! :^)

This specific poll is one of the most credible in the UK and up until recently put Remain and Leave at an even percentage.

You only need 1k for a decent sample size and all the online polls come out even better than this one.

THE EXPERIMENT HAS FAILED

Britain is different from Europe in that the British people absolutely love the status quo and keeping the peace as much as possible. The British people value law, the status quo, civility and most of all we have a sense of fair play you won't find elsewhere. We have a system of common law unlike most of the continent which is full of state worshippers and their Napoleonic law. They're used to corruption, vote rigging, terrible policeman who don't do their jobs and demand bribes etc Whereas in Britain, these are relatively recent developments that came over the past few decades since WW2 and we are still adjusting to these changes and most people don't even realise they have taken place yet but they are starting to.

What I'm getting at, is I think our own parliament blocking the leave process in some way, or especially being told by the EU to vote again, will really piss people off. British people won't get violent before this because they love peace and following the rules, which is generally a good thing. The British people more than anyone else believe that the law should be above all else, even when you don't like it, and so for our own government or even an outside power like the EU to fuck people over like that, in a way that even the stupid plebs on the street can easily recognise what's going on, is going to piss off just about everyone and I think that it could turn violent.

Other countries may, and have seen already, outbreaks of violence but that's because no one is quite as law abiding as the Brtitish. So for Britain it will take a total collapse of the system to get people really fighting for themselves and their country. I don't even mean an economic collapse, but the government making itself illegitimate by blocking the leave process or the EU telling us we can't leave, will be enough I think. Obviously the government has done tons of illegal things and so has the EU and they're anti-white etc but most people don't know anything about that or even pay attention. But everyone no matter how ignorant or stupid will easily be able to recognise what's going on if they try to block it and that will piss people off but in other countries it doesn't because other countries are used to it whereas teh British have a long history of being the most law abiding and peaceful people that value law fuck it im tired i tihink i repeated myself like three or four times here you get5 the poiunt

tl;dr happenings ahead and britain may be about to begin the process of uncuking itslef and also i love virginia

why

There were no polls for the second round IIRC

He's just an idiot.

Personal favourite.

Other classics:
Jerusalem
I vow to thee my country
Rule Britannia
Nimrod from enigma variations
The British Grenadiers

Whoops, forgot

Yes but you never took the Euro so you have actual leverage.

Nate Silver pls.

GOOD LUCK BRITBONGS

t. Dixieanon

You Britbongs are delusional.
A small survey of 2000 people and you all go out of your minds
Calm the fuck down and prepared to get rigged so hard you poz the neghole

Same as with USA, white people are starting to realise this might be their last chance for real.
The imminent threat to our survival is getting harder and harder for anyone to ignore.
I think the racial self-preservation is kicking in anons

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36468511

Are the Heebie-C prepping with damage control for something?

Thanks user

jolly good chaps!

Well done!

May the lion of the sea rise once more into major world relevance on your own!

Nice find, user!

I compiled it into one compact file for easy sharing.

As much as I actually expect this to happen it's really fucking risky to rig the vote this time if they get caught.

66% of Jews in the UK are voting Leave
Only 33% of Muslims and blacks are voting Leave.

Dont get too overexcited, this is sure to get apathetic remainers to go out and vote. This could well be remain propaganda for exactly that reason

Or

RUE BRITANNIA

Let's be honest, even the average person when they're out an about feels discomfort and disgust when too many brown people are around. We prefer to be with people like ourselves.
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html

The more diverse a neighborhood became the less people reported liking their neighborhood and engaging with their neighbors.

I know most people don't need a study to tell you that, but it's always great if some weasel tries the "what ACTUAL evidence do you have" card.

Just imagine, waterparks only filled with whites, theme parks only filled with whites, public transport only filled with whites, ques only filled with whites, neighbourhoods filled with fresh white faces. Schools filled with only whites and without marxist and feminist teachers where they can all reach their potential without being held back and chastised for being "bigoted" or be given unrealistic expectations or treated like a snowflake.

They still have to go back.

Cross the Leave box with a permanent parker when you vote, don't use pencil.

That will get them disqualified I bet.

I agree, this could be your redeeming moment.

Hell Yeah!!!!!

Only 45% more to go, chaps.