IT'S HAPPENING

SHOOTING AT DALLAS LOVE FIELD AIRPORT
GET IN HERE

An officer-involved shooting prompted a lockdown Friday afternoon at Dallas Love Field Airport.

Video posted on Instagram shows officers responding about 12:20 p.m. with their guns drawn. Several shots can be heard as authorities yelled for someone to stay down.

Authorities had not confirmed that anyone was shot, but WFAA-TV (Channel 8) reported that one wounded person was taken to a hospital. The video does not show that any officers were wounded.

At least nine shots were fired in the video. A woman can be heard screaming and a man can be heard repeating “Oh my God, oh God.”

Baggage claim remains closed, but other parts of the airport had been reopened.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/reported-shooting-shuts-down-dallas-love-field-airport.html/
instagram.com/p/BGe3NqrOQc7/
archive.is/h1HHl
twitter.com/search?q=love field trump&src=typd
archive.is/WfWIy
archive.is/5RktR
archive.is/iEIsp
archive.is/0lx0r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/reported-shooting-shuts-down-dallas-love-field-airport.html/

I trying to download to video nigger. Give me a minute

Fox News was using clips from an instagram account called "memesndreams". Is this meme magic?

here we go, watching it on the tv right now

bump

Good thing this was a gun free zone.

False Flag or Muzzie?

its not a mass shooting, it is like that one on the college the other day

looks like cuckchan Holla Forums anime tier shit

no sign of kek worship at all

That's what I suspected, but I figured I'd mention it given the fact that you rarely see the word "memes" on TV in such a situation.

Video, lads
instagram.com/p/BGe3NqrOQc7/

I'm calling it right now from the video and it being near baggage claim: guy had a problem with someone, likely a guy, and knew he'd be arriving. Not terrorism and not random violence.

Google results for love field news is yielding streams of smug shitlibs talking about Trump and gun control

probably some nog niggin it up

Love Field is in the hood. I get in and out of that area as fast as possible when I have to drop people off there.

Video here.

Trump and clinton were doing a speech, i was watching Trump's on fox when they suddenly switched to this shooting

G8 b8

I SEE A JORDON ON FOX, TURN ON FOX

Nig with a rock

Just like my GTA video games.

Fox is saying this isnt terror attack

But thx for vid anyways.

But if it's just one shooter, makes me think it could be a CIA nigger trying to distract the public eye from something else.

original was pretty high quality, that webm failed

Ray Williams, who witnessed the attack, said a man went after officers with the rock after being asked to stop.

From WFAA. Cops use guns to defend woman under attack.

LIBSHITS BTFO

simplest explanation tends to yada yada

my bets on dindu wewuz

Hopefully a Muslim lemon head Somali fuck.

Ah, ok. I found a better version.

they're learning to use tools…

Man was throwing rocks at some lady cops protected her

Police Officer: argurement outside of the airport at the bag claim, black male suspect throwing rocks

argument

Black man charged police officer, shots fired

False alarm everyone. Just a Dindu doin' nuffin.

Picture of rocks used to facilitate chimping.

I can see why this got the police's attention.

archive.is/h1HHl

DIN
DU
NUFFIN

Another dindu dinduing? Here we go.

taking bets on race. I'm pumped!

shooter was black male

cue #blacklivesmatter #nevertrump #notallrockthrowers

Shooter was the cop. Black male was carrying an assault rock.

Is he confirmed dead?

BAN ASSAULT ROCKS

Make airports no rock zones, make American safe again.

Fire up those tweets! Plenty of libs already made tweets about gun control and trump in the past hour thanks to this. Shitlord material.

Top kek

If he were white, they would have found a taser. Das raaaaaaaaaaaaacist.

SHIIEEEEET, homie just wanted those new Jordans.

he should have tried to shoot the guy in the foot or something instead, or shoot the woman he was throwing rocks at, then he would have stopped throwing rocks

According to the Krumbein phi scale, those aren't "large rocks", those look to be cobble to near-boulder sized rocks he was chucking.

Throwing rocks at car windshields seems like a very niggerly thing to do.
I think you're correct.

White privilege is being able to toss rocks and not get shot for it.

lel

People like that just need to be deported to see just how bad their sacred "homeland" is and to realize that we're saving them and giving them much better lives by even allowing them to live here and get all this nig benefits.

twitter.com/search?q=love field trump&src=typd

Lots of talk before facts come in, as usual.

It's not even a joke. According to the Kenyan user

Older Kenyans want British rule back.

Always count on these.
Always cap the best ones.

Kek.

Holy shit these rocks are boulders, Donkey Kong in Dallas.

Yeah, I'm not surprised, way too many of them think like that. It's just fucking sickening.

I still don't see how this happened.

Did this guy have a handful of those boulders? If the boulder supply was to the right of the car, how did he take out the driver side window with 3 rocks?

He a good boy, turning his life around.
Wanted to volunteer his time to fix the landscaping.

Baby momma was yelling, "you don't have to be so kind all the time my gentle giant."

Racist onlookers the dialled the police and the officer shot the gregarious man before he could even say good afternoon.

you're being too liberal minded about it

the guy picked up the rocks and walked over and tossed them, or something close to that

don't go down that route where mike brown somehow was running away with his hands up

((((Divine Intervention))))

I'm not defending him at all. I'm just saying that it would take some good rock carrying/throwing skill to pull this off.

Damn it. Now I'll have to wait even longer at the airport on Tuesday. Fucking morons.

i don't know why you think it would be so amazing

your ability to interpret the situation is severely limited, it's not magic bullets here

Ironic, since it was a cop that shot le poor Dindu "just wanna fuck the wyte wimminz" Brown. According to her logic, it should only be such rayciss officers with guns.

Imagine if they tried to make the police a majority black occupation for (((((((equality)))))))?

An adult male throwing a 5-10 pound stone isn't exactly a Herculean feat of strength.

A crazy black suspect has been shot by police. The suspect was throwing rocks at a mother with kids in the car. I hope they give him life in prison. The suspect smashed out the windows in the car over a domestic dispute!!
Dallas Love Field: Shots Fired Near Baggage Claim Area, Reports Say
At least one person has been transported to the hospital after the Friday incident, the Dallas Fire Department told ABC 7. The incident reportedly began as a domestic dispute.

UUNGA BUNGA FUCKING ROCKSTOP

So was he carrying 3 rocks when he threw the first one, or did he throw the first one to get the car to stop. Then picked up 3 rocks, walked over to the driverside window, threw a rock while holding 2 other rocks with enough strength to put a dent in it.

Not to mention the rock he charged with the police with, which may be the rock farthest from the car, or possibly a 4th and unseen rock.

been pretty open about my beliefs, specifically Trump and hating blackliesmatter most recently, and this event was the first time my Mother heard me call them niggers. she didn't care.
I'm an adult and have been on my own for a decade, but there wasn't even a pause in our phone conversation. I wish the lefty programming hadn't made me caused me to condition my Dad growing up. He recently talked about going more and more conservative (racist) again

For your average black man? How malnourished, cracked out, and incredibly unhealthy lifestyles they live? You would genuinely be surprised.

ROCKS UP! DON'T SHOOT!

Why can't I throw all these rocks?

Also: Is Dave Weigel RedPilled?

Even dead niggers love them some KFC.

damn you autistic

what makes you think he was carrying all the rocks he threw?

maybe he threw a rock and went to get another one

maybe he reused some of the rocks he already threw at the car, you know in real life projectiles don't disappear like in video games

and that pic, you're straight out of Holla Forums

you need to stop drink chocolate milk and eating hotpockets and grow some fucking sense

Look at me. I am the big story now.

I dindu nuffin wrong powl, y'all racist n shit now I'm dead cos of your muthafuckin tiny white dix and rayciss white rock BLUE EYED DEVIL inventions!

Relax m8. If he was reusing rocks, like a smart person, he would only have had one rock. He clearly carried over 3 rocks.

Kek, a lot of energy went into that.

It takes a true autistic wizard to understand black autism to this degree.

I started using the word nigger openly, and it caught on with the rest of my family pretty quick.
My dad and I will share racist bantz with each other, and my three siblings regularly refer to blacks as niggers.

Feels good man.

What are you, some kinda queer?

Dallas PD, I am dissappoint.

archive.is/WfWIy

Did any of them ever acknowledge that the "6ft, white" shooter in Commifornia the other week was a muslim currynigger?

Top kek, I applaud your dedication and am in awe of your autism.

I am slightly envious, user. That sounds extremely gratifying.

Confirmed

Oh shit, Kek hath blessed me with doubles twice in a row this day.
That's like a double double.

Dude, that shit dropped off the face of the earth the second race was mentioned. I completely forgot about it until now.

Shit man, go preach the word of Kek, he's clearly got plans for you.

Sorry fampai, it is not aryan monospaced courier sadly, but I actually hardly ever view twitter and don't care much about how its text is presented.
I couldn't even tell you what the font's name is.
But if I knew cuneiform or heiroglyphics, I would be sure to use those genuinely aryan texts instead.

sudoku sage for personal blog

No, because the shooter was Sam "Keep it in the Fam" Hyde

Fixed that for you.

Please let the media pick up on this and cause a chimpout.

Libshits sad that the shooter wasn't white a NRA member with a 30-clip magazine & a thing that goes up.
Totally upset the attacker used a rock, which they can't ban, and ebil guns were used to defend an otherwise helpless woman from a violent manocentric male misogynist.

I have studied the nigger's habits to the point of knowing his nature where I am three steps ahead of him.

It'd make anyone a sperg.

archive.is/5RktR

Looks to be a standard issue American negro chimping hard in public and fightin' wit da cops.

I would like to thank this family from the bottom of my heart.
It makes my three redheaded children seem totally inadequate, I wish I'd had at least 5, now.

One of the pictures on the news showed an air Jordan sitting next to the car

Why is there always a lone Nike shoe at crime scenes?

Blacks don't tie their shoes.

Was he a big guy?

It's kind of like an artist's mark for niggers. Signing their work for all to see.

noice

I knew dallas and ft. worth was going to fall first but it's a special kind of comfy see over 5 states away to the east.

t. 2nd generation beaner who would rather act american than cry about a nation my family moved away from because of how shit their old nation was

Seems like America is nothing a nation of people who want to get away from the shittiness of their own people.
It's the same for the jews, they are perfectly comfy living in America and have no intentions of living in "the promised land".
White Americans are Euros who got sick of Euros.
For blacks it's a bit of the reverse, they got rounded up and shipped off but the concept is the same and they're the ones who benefittted.

That picture looks an awful like one of my younger cousins, circa 1991. That you cuz?

I told him to "slang that rock" and he did it, the absolute madman!

cue #apelivesmatter #notallapes #diddydonuffinkong #marioisracist #neverplumbers #flamingbarrels

With a country as young as america I find it exciting that I'm living in a country where we are willing to try a new form of nationalism. Doubly so considering nationalism isn't a dirty word here outside of retarded millennials belly aching about some sort of make believe injustice about it.

kek

shooting in america, this is daily life not news

It's not a "shooting" it's a Texan cop putting down a chimping ape.

Fixed that for you, faggot nigger.

underrated post

Another coincidence? At least its not another bee attack.

surely we can do better.

America is getting to the point where you can't even attack the police with large rocks without fearing for your life. Dark days. Dark days.

No Ticket

I don't see the problem.

Underrated post.

Just finished a geology course myself.

Nice trips.

Looks like almost all daughters.
That'll mean an awful lot of mulatto grandchildren.

Looks like almost all daughters.
That'll mean an awful lot of mulatto grandchildren.

Some lovely surveillance footage of the actual chimpout courtesy of the Dallas Police Department.

Jesus christ this is disgustingly obvious to anyone that these fucking kikes dont want us to hear that rally
Which one was that, I think I missed it

Reminds me of this disgusting shit

Note how the untamed jigrow seems to be pacified by a gunshot at 4:36 yet eight seconds later it's apparent the beast was only stunned as it charges the officer.

thanks

Bad news for the cop, I don't see any rocks in his hands after the cop shows up.

Another angle with audio embedded

my thanks as well.

and note the source nigress queenpin. "black lives matter": using their 'nigga-alpha' (reads: beta cuck) males as cannon fodder every step of the way since before day one. fat fucking ugly degenerate sheboon black lives matter.

not that the outcome isn't preferable. it would be more preferred, however, if the sheboon queens and their lacky hoodrat sista whores got killed as well. all of them need to go back, to dust. it was wrong of us to permit the netherland jews to arbitrage black brothas enslaved by their own nigga-brood/family members to the new world, for more 'profit' no less (reads: fake ledgers of profit; debt that the kikes leave for whites to clean up).

fuck this gay earth.

Nah, it's obviously a very dangerous wild animal on the loose. As fucked up as Dallas is the public will support this.

It's definitely an interesting display of ghetto dynamics.

Sheboon is doing the driving, gets her 200 pound ass out and starts hoisting the luggage around while Quantravious sits in the A/C on his cellphone.

Probably calls him a lazy ass nigger and that starts the entertainment.

Amazing that we actually allow them within a mile of a Boeing 737.

Cops are going to be fine. The nigger was already violent and aggressive. He failed to comply with officers and was moving to an area with a higher concentration of civilians when he charged. Clean shoot.

Just put gunshots on a tape, get the subwoofer out and drive through the streets. You'll have your homeland back.

there is some truth to that. refined: sheboon intentionally triggers her beta's hyperactive evoke potential (chimpout circuit).

most don't wish to follow the rest, so ignore the following, if you don't care, or if you do. etc.

resumed: she knows this. she knows what it is. not all of what it is, but that there is a button, and vagina likes button. so she does, in fact, knowingly and intentionally press it (as much as a toddler can know, but it does still know, and choose, harpy ungrateful solipsistic selfishness).

in general, in each family lineage, there are many evoke potentials. the descent lost it's ability to control them, and lost the more sophisticated and useful ones. or perhaps, never had them at all, but i digress. in specific, in nigga-black families, they, by definition, have no ability to swim, no ability to (1) have recognition, (2) moderation, and (3) separation of the information+emotion circuit overload. this results in the as witnessed hyperactive evocation, which in their linage is chimpout africans bee violence. it is base-level (pre-word formation), and is tied to their sexual circuits, unfortunately. so it is quite easy for sheeboons to press the button, and for transference of libido-arousal-from-violence to cross wires onto whitey. see as part of this. see the vid, where sheeboon is no longer even recognized in the nigga's mind, only violence seeking of the white cop especially. and what would the nigga do if he caught him? rape him? dance? well, he tried to, but the cop wasn't gay, etc.

when the hyperactive evoke potential is triggered, all other inputs are blocked, and the only input accepted is more hyperactive evocation. reads: when masterbating in public, the chimp accepts only more libidinous-like stimulaiton – you can tell them to stop all you want, they can't listen. justcantstopcumming.webm and etc.

so the cop had two options: (1) sit back and wait for chimp to drive itself to exhaustion (circuit depletion), grab some popcorn, and perhaps watch the nigga go to sex-violence libido trance town on the males around him. or (2) confront and take the gayness onto himself, perhaps knowing that the rape attempt wouldn't stop once started. a safety-jacket idiot companion enforcer breaks the control, violates the box, does more stupid shit to get in the way, and nearly fucks up the whole shoah. but it turned out to be a based decision in the end.

oh shit, i used this in a previous quote but the same thing technically applies here…

btw am i the only one who had a little chortle when i saw that the guy who just luckily happened to be able to tape this happened to be some sort of instagram account with "FILMS" in his name, as if he runs some sort of film company?

much like the doom-style POV footage of that newscaster lady "getting shot" in the carolinas (or wherever it was) where the POV video didnt look like anyone got shot and thus it might have been some sort of ruse, what if this whole thing was some kind of ruse helped along by some little film company in order to get another nice sensational "shooting" captured on video, and thus even tho you dont see anyone get shot or anything you get some "real life video" of another gun incident to keep the drums a-beatin for the movement to get rid of everybody's guns (which is prolly needed b4 you can, say, have everyone wake up one morning and their bank accounts are all magically 0 or some other kind of SHTF thing that ppl wont wanna deal with as long as there's a semi-armed populace?)

food for thought, but most likely just tinfoil for the sake of being tinfoil ("you saw the video…. how the fuck can it not be real? YOU SAW THE VIDEO!")

It was a wild nigger caught on cam and this guy was lucky enough to be there or had confederates ready to send the vid straight to him.

Fix your cap key.

Is that image CG?

christina grimmie also shot dead fyi

archive.is/iEIsp

Can't wait for the vids.

i wonder how we might use this???

Dunno, seems like a talentless mumbling clown who got killed by some sperg for putting her dumb mug in front of a camera.

i think we should still use this because we know there will be lots of people reading the articles and comment sections.

Create another thread and go for it.

no loss.
agreed.
also agreed.

archive.is/0lx0r

This is what we have to put up with in the United States. This single wild nigger's antics cost us millions of dollars in productivity.

I don't give a shit about "productivity", I just don't want those barely human types endanger my country and community.

Shiggy pleb

This lady needs a white man to show her what being a woman is really all about, instead of this nigger chimping out on her.

Dat boy be thinkin' dose rocks was basketballs yo! Why don't the poe-lice be givin a nigga a chance yo?

Nigger please.

Gas yourself posthaste my man.

One piece swimsuit is one of mankind's greatest creation.

Was just trying to encourage the summerfag to continue his shitposting in another thread.

Best live R&R album ever released