Romance

tell me some sweet and romantic love stories, slashbee. I'm sure some of you have seen some nice stuff in your life, something that could be turned into a novel.

pls do not interrupt us if you are bitter and desillusioned like I and let the love flow

Other urls found in this thread:

brchan.org/p/res/4.html#q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all of that these fantasies would be ruined for me knowing they happened in the 3d world. Why the hell would you even ask for such stories?

You will know once Holla Forums delivers!

if you think your life sucks, consider that at least you're not a homosexual pedophile living in the South

The expectations of Romanticism ruin long-term relationships.

Unless your just looking for a highschool-style Romeo and Juliet role-play, you should treat your intimate relationships like business relationships.

Longing for the feeling of new love is longing for escape. It's akin to substance abuse, or playing vidya for over 4 hours a day, or watching anime regularly.

Choose life. LMAO

Please tell me this post was a joke because its really fucking hard to detect sarcasm online

I do all of these things, so gimme sum storeys!

sry I don't talk to faggots, pls move on

Alright Holla Forums, I have some really cute yellow girls here, I'll promise to post a couple if you deliver a good story!

Are you vaguely saying you are a female and want to fuck?

rope yourself, degenerate scum

unsage

what is necessarily wrong with this? His single mom (from what he told me) is some alcoholic, abusive bitch who has the maturity of a 16 year old. Anyway, it was a condition of our first talk that I wouldn't tell his parents or anyone else about his plan to kill himself or anything else.

How? I was improving his life. You don't actually agree with his bitch mom that we should have never talked (even though he made first contact and he was the one who asked for my phone) despite the obvious benefits to our relationship, do you?

there's only one way of finding out :3
Until then I am a qt animu girl

[[triggered]]

You are mentally ill, so I'm afraid there is nothing I could possibly say to construct an argument, mentally ill people rarely are able to be reasoned with.

My words don't mean much since this is an anonymous imageboard, but please don't take them in vein this time

Seek. Help.

Dysnomia you fucking faggot, i will report you to the fbi if you dont ban this fucking pedophile.

You really should kill yourself.

you're the one who's being unreasonable user, I presented a reasonable (and moral) narrative and your only response is, "EWWW! YOU'RE GROSS! YOU'RE WRONG (even though I can't explain why)!"

funny thing is you're probably some 17 year old virgin who didn't have a father or older brother figure

[[[[TRIGGERED]]]]

The first couple weeks of a relationship that would go on to last for years, we didn't talk about having sex at all. It was just touching and reading each others' body language and it just sort of happened every time the mood was right. Sex became kind of boring after we finally got over the shame and started talking about it.
That's pretty much all I got.

Wow, moral patrol out in full force tonight, eh? Holla Forums sure changed.

Cry more disgusting faggot.

they're just immature

you're the one who's crying about it, kek. Also I never diddled or tried to diddle this guy, despite your best guess

Would you kindly leave my thread? As I've said, I do not want to have mentally ill people sperg out on here, go on some other board where you can be helped properly. Like /christian/

well, what else would you describe yourself as? You're not being a moralfag, because you don't care about the relevant facts that would show me as either moral or immoral

I was about to but since you requested I leave your thread in such a mean way (I know I have a shitty philia, and no I'm not mentally ill I am a professional academic), I'm going to spam it with random pedo stuff on mobile when I leave my house

Since OP's thread has been hijacked by a degenerate pedo here's an actual story.

Not romance.

What are you? Some 3rd semester social studies student? Geez, of course you can be mentally ill and an academic. In some areas like medecin the majority will be alcoholics or on some other drug. I'm not being mean when I'm telling you that you need help in dealing with a mental illness like homosexuality. I'd be mean if I'd try convincing you that you were normal.

thx that's rather long though, so I'll probably read it tomorrow!

wew

Just give it up faggot. Outside of the pedo boards Holla Forums is pretty right-wing. Pedos are scum.

I tried to be nice at first ;_;

Can you actually justify your disgusting degeneracy?

*in another thread

The only way I've seen a nice discussion work on an anonymous imageboard is when people focus on contributing content instead of trying to make others leave. Just saiyan.

I think that makes you intentions pretty clear.

Are you Jewish?

Homostuff is an abomination, and this thread is supposed to be about love. This is simply off topic

I was on nofap and bodybuilding and my test surge attracted a hot chick from my high school, we did the luvyduvys in a cyber relationship right when I started college and there was lots of feelers. She started to get into shit testing me so I discarded her. Women always fuck over men callously, they always have the upper hand. To this day I don't feel sad about losing my first true love, nor do I feel guilty for hurting her, all I feel is the satisfaction of knowing that a woman has been devastated by my actions the same way they devastate men with indifference. My narcissism is affirmed. I've never wanted sex, and love is decay. All I'll ever want out of relationships is the perpetual stroking of my ego and endless narcissistic supply. I am the edge

nope, I'm not feeling it right now. Hit me with enough cute anime grills and a background and you've got it.

All stories are works of autistic fiction.

if this is real end your life.

Thread got derailed, but I got one for you user. I first met him on xbox live seven years ago. When, we finally met in person, we decided to have a Tekken Tournament against each other for old times sake. He won some. I won some. So anyway we made a crazy bet.

He chooses Heichachi and destroys me. He usually never picks him, so I wasn't use to blocking his combos. I got slaughtered. I dressed up as bikini wretch and fed him grapes just like I promised. When he started talkinh smack while I was fanning him, I tackled him. We ended up falling of the couch and rolling around on the ground in a fit of laughter.

Gonna visit him during the holidays. Hopefully.

You must despise being so lonely.

Did you dick look cute in the bikini?

Well, even if you were a girl this wouldn't be a great story, sorry.

fin

bump

You copped a shellacking, hey?

A decade ago where I lived there were a lot of stray cats, and I've always had a soft spot for animals, so I fed the strays pretty regularly. My story centers on two strays I called Panthro and Patches.

Panthro was a small, skittish all black cat except for one white paw and a patch of white on his jaw that made it look like he had a goatee. He was adorable because he was born in the wild but recognized me as a food source, so when he saw me he'd run and hide, then peek his head around the wall and meow for food. The cats would show up on my bedroom window some days. One day he showed up with his paw kind of fucked up, never found out what happened, but over the course of a week I treated him by sleeping hydrogen peroxide under the window and disinfecting his paw. Gradually he grew to trust me, but he was always a skittish guy. I regularly fed his mother Feisty and brother Shifty, they were far less skittish.

At some point a couple calico sisters showed up. One had the perfect coloring everyone wants, big solid blocks of black, orange and white everywhere. Half her face was orange, the other black. She loved people but hated other cats and was adopted quickly.

The other I named Patches. No one wanted Patches. She had the other coloring calicos get, speckles of black and bits or orange that just make her look dirty and sickly even though she's fine. Still, she had a much gentler, less forceful disposition, both towards people and cats. One day I looked out my kitchen window and saw Patches and Panthro curled up together on the neighbor's roof. It became a common sight, the two of them were always cuddling and grooming eachother. She taught Panthro not everything was out to get him, and he became much less skittish and more trusting. One day I went out to give him some food, and as I reached my hand down he ran over and rubbed his head under my hand and wanted to be pet. They continued on like this for around three years. It was always a pleasant thing to see through the window.

One day I found Panthro dead by the mailboxes. I hadn't seen him in a while, and evidently he'd caught mange and scratched some of his fur off. I wrapped him in a towel and buried him behind the complex. It was like a little cat funeral, Patches and Feisty showed up to watch me bury him.

You want to know the really sad part though? For the next couple weeks I had to keep re-burying him. Patches kept digging him up to sleep next to his body.

This is what I was talking about! You did a good job by making up this story, user.

lol surprisingly no, I don't really ever feel loneliness, but talking to people feels great

brchan.org/p/res/4.html#q4

It really happened, man.

I believe you :3

Cute story user. I'm actually a dog person myself, but I do have soft spot for stray cats. My favorite waits for me at the docks. She's terrified of humans so it took me some time to get her to trust me. Now she runs up to me every time I stop by. I bought her a collar with tags so no one would take her. It hurts my heart pulling away from the landing. She tries to follow my car every time.

That's both kinda sad and sexy at the same time… sleeping beside a dead cat… just the mental image of that is cause me to get hard…

I once dated an American woman who had shit parents, a bad upbringing and a lot of neglect.
She would often call me daddy during sex.
It creeped me the fuck out, so I left her.
The end.

I came buckets

bump

Fuck man, that was heavy